Fuck coinbase

delayed my withdrawal "for security". do they run fractional reserve system? better not be going the way of quadriga

Attached: dfgffgkhjl.png (638x669, 72K)

use gemini, fuck coinbase, they banned me. gemini lets you wire any amount available to withdraw same day or do bank transfer.

to make things worse, this is after waiting a week for the funds to be available RREEEEEE

They are insolvent like every other exchange. You are not supposed to withdraw money out only deposit and change it to meme coins

I hope you get your $300 soon. You must be panicking that your entire life savings is held for a few hours or even days!

Attached: gfdsgfdsgfd.gif (280x210, 1.41M)

I just bought and withdrew to my wallet with no problems. Does this happen often?

fuck. I have btc on there. I need to cash out asap. fuck this ponzi

No it doesn't. They are just fine.

Nobody knows, maybe op is researched, known offender or is on some banking blacklist.
This is an anonymous board full of pajeet, linkies and Craig wright's cultists.

That said, op are you a Burger and did you kyc aml?

you nigtards do something to get flagged. this shit doesn't just magically happen. accept responsibility for your part in this! you would think if this $300 meant the sun and the moon to you you would maybe pay attention to what you're doing. but noooooooooooooooooooooooo

Also coinbase is not a commercial bank, they can't lian money, therefore use fragmented reserve, they hold all their customers funds. They are heavily regulated and is one of the most trustworthy exchange. Yet you shouldn't use the exchange as your bank account.

I just withdrew 5 BTC with no problems. You’re a sketchy Pajeet trying to steal $300 or something.

>Using coinbase who charge international fees on top of charges

OP you nigger, use Coinmetro - half the price to buy and free trading next two months.

>.116 btc
thats hilarious, you'll get it OP. 10/10 shitpost though.

I hope so user
Burger that submitted to the kyc
thank you m8

I suppose i just have to be patient these 3 days while i look into other exchanges

Attached: epictetus.png (1870x5404, 899K)

It's because your logging in from a new IP or something suspicious and they're concerned with fraud. This happened to me. If you look around there's an option to take a picture of the front and back of your driver's license and then a selfie with your webcam and they will release the funds. They just need to prove you aren't stealing and it's actually you.

Some ip addresses from VPN are blacklisted. There are lots of different factors to consider.
Don't go the scam conspiracy way some people are suggesting tho. Coinbase holds a lot of money.

Did you consider contacting the customer service?

It's funny how people are affected buy the can't cash out meme. Coinbase might be one of the most solvent financial institution in the us lmao.

My bank account does this shit to me like twice a year, and I have to phone them up and confirm yes, its still me, i still want access to my money.

The irony being that when my card was cloned and people were stealing my money, the security systems did nothing.

I've had this happen when logging in from an unfamiliar device