When will you retards realize you don't know how to trade?

When will you retards realize you don't know how to trade?
You're supposed to buy a several decent coins at the bottom of the bear market like we're having now and hold it for 2 or more years to sell at the end of bullrun.
a simple buy and a sell 1-1.
Why do you have to be such a greedy cunt?

Attached: 1497045812162.png (423x410, 450K)

where does vitalik get his 'swag'.
ive never seen anything like it, its so natural.

how do u kno it's the end fo the bullrun?

This is the only strategy where brainlets (aka new biztards) can make money. 99% of "people" here are just feeding the exchanges

btw Vitalik is sexy af

Do you give a shit if you make 10x instead of 8x?
Dude set a goal for yourself and back out when you get there.
Your bullmarket ends whenever you're good with the amount of money you've made.
Literally set a target.

unironically id spread my cheeks if vitalik asked me to

hey
hey
hey
DCA every day

I got bills to pay at the end of the week.

Be gone money skeleton

>years

Seriously? Fuck me bro I might kms if shit doesn't start mooning but July minimum

BUY ETHEREUM BRUH

Attached: 1546704633658.jpg (550x499, 100K)

pump more

that's not trading, that's value investing, literally different things

This. OP doesn’t know what trading is.

because you want to sometime gamble bruh

Attached: 1547089158910.jpg (526x422, 30K)

OP says that, whatever trading is, you suck at it.

>reads while looking at pic
im fuckin dead
dumbest thing i ever read
yes
OP what are decent coins?

Attached: IMG_3155.jpg (1136x640, 76K)

ayy lmao

call a suicide hotline. there is absolutely zero reason crypto would move any which way this entire year. nothing is changing this year. bitcoin was a speculative bubble, normies got burned, and due to price fluctuations crypto is still useless for anyone except career criminals hiding their income.

You're a fucking chump. Coins have been doing a 5-10x the past year, you've just been too blind to see.

u 9 yo retard probably dont even know how to wipe your ass after taking a dump

1. that's a bubble, you should sell whatever coin you're talking about asap.
2. what coin would that be? the overall 1 year trend for crypto (bitcoin, ethereum) is staggering loss. bitcoin lost 3/4 of its value in this time frame. ETH lost a hilarious 8/9ths. and here you are talking about coins gaining. unless you got out of BTC and ETH over a year ago and instead invested in a few meme coins that actually gained since then there's no way you didn't lose money.

i thought the bottom was 6 months ago now i have nothing to buy with

If you held onto BTC and ETH you'd be down 90%, for sure. Some coins that have done amazing returns in short periods since the start of the bear market last year:

Wanchain (30x), BTT (10x), Link (5x), Waves (5x), Factom (5x), BCH (2x if bought at bottom breakout). Stop trying to be smart and just buy momentum. Crypto is stupid and you need to lower your IQ in order to make money in this market. People get too fancy and buy into "fundamentals" and "good teams", really its all about momentum and hype.

>Link (5x)
Link is literally down ~10 cents from 56 a year ago to 45 right now. These gains you're talking about are all imaginary, aren't they?
>if bought at bottom breakout
is not a legitimate way to measure the development of a coin. all coins are volatile so they have deep valleys and theoretically if you always knew what the valley is before the trend goes back up you could buy low every time. and then you could magically know when it peaks before it starts dropping and you could sell high, and you would be a billionaire in no time. are you a billionaire though? do you have magical powers?