>makes a kitten game, autist dev

LINK
>russian scammer hacker and Jow Forums autist community

LTC
>copy+paste chink code, adopted in one ramen shop

XMR
>adopted by drug addicts

XRP
>worldwide adoption backed by banks, govs, jews, billions of volume, hundreds of customers and offices all around the world

how fucking stupid pajeet nigger you are if you dont understand? millionaire life is in front of your eyes but you dont still buy. you are still buying those lunch money sub 500M coins aren't ya?

Attached: 1e91ceb9.png (1162x628, 81K)

Attached: irrepairable xrp brain damage.jpg (719x474, 109K)

XMR
>adopted by drug addicts

Lmao even they don’t use it

It is the answer. Ripple is the missing link.

They distract normies and convince them not to buy, so they could accumulate more and more.

when masses will know this, it'll fomo into moon and beyond. its not coincidence that ripple is at coinmarketcap top3. it has always been in coinmarketcap top5.

rippel is the only coin normies will understand. normies trust banks. and banks trust ripple.

do you really believe that mainstream and institutional money is going to adopt some internet-nerd hyped random shitcoin made by RUSSIAN underground dev LMAO. go buy your fortnitecash with 1million lunch money volume.

ripple is regulated and secure protocol already delivering while other teams are just imaging in their rented basement-offices desperately dumping on hodlers because they are running out of money.

banks have money. if you didn't know that.

10000000000000000000000 supply 33 cents eoy!
IM GONNA Be RICH! XRP WILL GO TO 33 FUCKING CENTS EOY!

FUCKING EPIC EBEN 3% gains

its not relevant. even it is already burning all the time in the transactions. banks have all the money, trillions of dollars per ONE BANK.

ripple will be worldwide adopted, it is going to be #1 coinmarketcap coin. ripple will also be the first trillion dollar marketcap coin.

its already #3, plus its a jew centralized piece of shit.

if we invest right no i this garbage centralied shit that isnt even a crypto, but a fucking meme. then the only gains we expect are normie grnpa stocks tier.

fuck off shlomo Jow Forums is not for the jooz

ripple account costs 20XRP. thats about 7 dollars atm.

in the future normies will FIGHT for drops, daytrading for years to maybe get that 20XRP to open a official ripple account.

ripple will be the standard. ripple will be the new asset for super elite, banks and billionaires.

im gonna open my own fucking bank with my 10,000 ripples.

top fucking kek, he thinks hahhahhahhaha he thinks hes gonna open a bank with 3k$ HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHhAAhA

xrp fags are so fuckin retarded i hope thy are roleplaying

A premined coin that only faggots who missed out on BTC and ETH bag hold. Only 40% of the supply in circulation and 60% locked up owned by what one select person.

Attached: sa.gif (500x281, 711K)

>FedoraCoin

would you believe in 2020 that in 2019 only 30k$ made you a ripple hodler of the 1% ? you will cry when you remember my words.

we are at the year 2011. Bitcoin is 30cents and you sell your 10,000 btc for iphone4s and a pizza.

i wont cry, ur a fucking deuded jew dick sucking faggot. stay poor

you should go back to plebbit and get your thumbs ups, then ull feel secure about giving off your money to jews

if all the big boys are in ripple why is it only #3?

what rippletards fail to understand is that currency game is over it's old in fact it's 10 years old, its not about making a currency anymore only suckers still think that BTC is here to stay and dominate.

10 years later it's about smart contracts decentralized computing and oracles.

Muhh coin, muhh currency...
GTFO granpa. XRP is not even needed by its own tech, and no cares anymore about muhhh digital coin.

it's all about smart contracts.

jew

This is just something fags who missed early BTC say. It's only been a decade since bitcoin was released and we're nowhere near having a proper cryptocurrency.

how bout nano

Can you faggots just go back to Jow ForumsCryptoCurrency, please. I bet you two things. One, you keep all your shitcoins on an exchange. Two, you have never actually seriously used Crypto for anything but trading shitcoins or losing money.

Attached: Altcoins.jpg (228x221, 9K)

you are right aboutt the BTC. only noobs and fortnite kids think that it will ever get 20k$ again. it's just a speculative investment asset with no real usecase. it was designed to be mass adopted but it failed and after a decade nothing has really changed. no goverments or banks behind it, no big company to evolve it. just a big community of Jow Forums -tier delusionists that think it will dominate #1 spot forever. BTC will die slowly and some other technology will surpass it.

maybe it is smart contracts, maybe not. i have invested to them too.
but

ripple is evolving all the time. it is a big big company now. do you think that apple was over after 10years?

if you know anything about business, you need to develop and evolve constantly, all the time. there isn't any other coin which has gone so far as ripple. ethereum, litecoin, all the big ones, they haven't done literally nothing. they havent evolved. and especially they HAVE NOT big multi-billion tech company marketing teams all around the world behind them.they only internet nerd community and bunch of github nerds at some cheap offices in the suburbs.

you kids are fighting against windmills, those new-era "smart contract, decentralized oracles" are in so early stage that they need billions and billions of dollars and development and mass industry behind them before they succeed.

BTC was first, ETH was second. Ripple will be the third.

ripple has always been in top 2-5.

last bull market it was 3$ and ripple account was 10x more costly than it is now.

when next bull comes ripple will be back. it's just the markets that matters now. after mainstream will notice what ripple is, it will explode. i woudn't be surprised if it'll happen overnight, BTC will flash crash and everyone panic FOMO into some stable coin. Ripple will surely surpass BTC.

ive been here since 2008, and i witnessed what happened to BTC and ETH. i was playing WoW when you was sucking your mum tit.

holy fuck where can I buy ripple?

>2008

No, you weren't.

Attached: Youareafaggotsir.png (800x729, 48K)

>i was playing WoW when you was sucking your mum tit.
most interesting insult all night folks