Daily reminder that the ""chainlink is meme" is a meme" is actually a meme

Anyone browsing this board is being misled that the chainlink being a meme is actually a meme a double negative resulting into a positive. In reality that is too a meme resulting into a triple negative therefore this coin is a scam. Do not buy it, fat sergeys are not ironic. He is truly fat, there really is nothing redeemable about him. It is the most obvious biggest fucking scam in crypto right now. And discord users are laughing there asses off that some people are actually spending their lasting savings on this crap.

Attached: main-qimg-83672c97b1f638dd8ae4798142f1822b.jpg (1080x1080, 117K)

when i unironically fell for the chainlink is a meme is a meme is a meme

Attached: 1544131513377.png (822x801, 294K)

If dubs OP is a giant faggot
check'em

Attached: 1543475097777.png (750x1182, 141K)

nop, mulligan checkem

looks like the only faggot here is you, faggot

Attached: 1541729817535s.jpg (249x250, 10K)

I don't believe in memes therefore OP is right and wrong

checked!

no, you're a confirmed faggot though.

also, CHECK EM!!!!!!!

holy shit

get a load of this faggot

Daily reminder that the """chainlink is meme" is a meme" is actually a meme"

Attached: 1546541384083.jpg (1413x1016, 418K)

I automatically laugh in the face of anyone who says chainlink is going to moon. It's a farce, no two ways about it

"'Chainlink is a meme' is a meme" is actually a meme is now a meme

Attached: Immunity dog.jpg (500x860, 219K)

>Do not buy it, fat sergeys are not ironic. He is truly fat
Ded

Not a scam but insanely overvalued

>discord users

Attached: 1436098151263.jpg (727x689, 56K)

checked

Link is a religion at this point. Ever wonder why christfags freak out if you say there is no god? I mean why should it matter what you think? They should just assume you are going to hell and it shouldnt even bother them. But it does.

Its because you are directly challenging their delusion. Delusions are easier to believe in when they are shared delusions. You become a living reminder they are completely wasting their time on fake nonsense. It means there is no afterlife and they are going to die. Their tiny chimpanzee brain cant handle this and totally chimps out. Its the same with linkies.

They will never be successful because their bags are too small to win with BTC alone. So they have convinced themselves that link is some kind of miracle coin that will yield 1,000,000x returns. It doesnt even make sense, but the alternative is they kill themselves in a bathtub in a few years, and their simian brain freaks out. Its trying to hold onto whatever thin hope it can scrape together.

>not realising this is a meme of the meme of the meme, making this a quadruple negative making it positive.

Buy chainlink it is not a scam.

wow we have come so far thanks op