What do you want to know?

I make over $100k per year doing Shopify dropshipping (1 store...opening my second soon). Ask me literally anything. I'll be here for a bit.

Attached: epicmemeXD.jpg (640x427, 34K)

Good job user! I'm impressed. How are you able to LARP so well?

whats your marketing strategy and methods

Google ads and FB/IG ads. I have a branded women's fashion store, so I put a lot of time and effort into the Instagram page

Sales from Jan 1 - Today (LARPers hate me)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-13 at 6.38.48 PM.png (684x786, 80K)

How much money and time did it take to get to your level

How do I piggy back off that success?

WTF is dropshipping and how do you cope with being a failure?

How long did it take to do this and have you taken money out of your business yet? When did you first take out and how much do you reinvest?

Well assuming its real can you give any specifics? What do you sell, do you buy the product and have Amazon FBA it some other kind of method. What are your margins? Where do you buy wholesale? Do you create your own brand? Are you buying targeted marketing on social media

I made $10,000 playing the lottery
Ask me literally anything. I'll be here for a bit.

How did you find your wholesaler/pick what you'd sell? How long before you started getting steady profit? How much did you have to invest (money and/or time) before it took off?

I need a good bedtime story.

whats your daily budget for ads?
and how much did you invest before starting to see profits

Sounds like Scott hilse is here to shill his basic info $500 course.

Over $10,000 dollars and 2 years of hard work.

always be learning. tons of valuable info off of youtube

>google

I give myself a 11k salary per month and reinvest the rest in my business

Women's apparel and I sell the product off of Shopify. My margins are between 20-30% depending on how well my ads run for the month. I do not buy wholesale, I do not hold inventory. Yes, I created a brand and I do basic targeting on facebook

See above

I spend around $350 per day on ads on slow days, and around $700-800 on high spend days. In between, I cut out losing adsets and scale up winners. rinse and repeat.

I'm not shilling anything scrub. I'm here to answer questions

are you active in the stock or crypto market, or are you focused entirely on your business?

How did you find a product/niche?

So how long do you think it can take you to get a new site to profitability today?

Thanks for the input. I guess if you want to give me even more, honestly run me through a basic day for you when you were getting started? I just don't know where to start. I understand the facets involved I think, but maybe I need to draft a plan first. I don't know how to build a website, but nowadays its pretty easy to do/learn I've heard. Honestly how big is your website really? How would a niche item sell with just a social media presense, targeted marketing, and virtually a small website with just a medium for purchase essentiallly. Maybe some basic information FAQ. Any good resources I should look at, and what is your education background?

Any youtubers that you recommend for this?

You should consider using a professional DSP to run your ad campaign for programmatic ad buying. I work at one and we have tons of useful features like customer segment expansion via look-alike modeling.

Good job user. Do you do specific marketing or just target basic bitches? I think is a good niche with a lot of money.

1 day or 100 days. it depends on how you prepare yourself. How well did you do your research? start today and It could change your life forever

It took me a few years of watching youtube videos and watching courses on how to actually do it. If you want cheap courses, go to nulledvip.com. My website isn't that big and the Shopify platform is extremely user friendly. A literal 15 year old could pop a store up and start making money.

A niche item would sell really well, but I recommend branding a store. Create a brand around it and you'll see better success. Facebook users are getting sick of general stores popping up selling fidget spinners. These stores never ship their products and have bad customer service.

Beast of Ecom, Arie Scherson, Flying Start Online

Is dropshipping essentially selling chink shit for the chinks and getting a profit off of it? Tell me how this isn’t treason ?

how priced in is this hustle right now? Seems like everyone is doing it

how do you handle returns?

>Tell me how this isn't treason?

Buying things and reselling them for a profit is what business is. C'mon

I have a PO Box and pay for a software (returnly). the customer pays for shipping, when I see their tracking info says delivered, I refund their money

What products do you sell?