Finally made it to 100k

Feels good even though it's not enough to make it.pasta
>fundus are safu

Attached: Screenshot_20190213-212712_Binance.jpg (1080x2220, 229K)

you just went full retard. kiss your funds goodbye. what a waste of money i feel sorry for you man

jelly im half way there

good for you user... now get it into cold storage

grats bud! I'm still working my way to 125, 5k more to go. You really need to get a good chunk of those in wallet tho

Sorry user that is nowhere near enough to make it. You need 300k to make it in reality.

Is anybody actually stupid enough to all in on an ERC20 token project being run by a Russian, with this amount of money?
Impressed by the size of your nuts, and by the incredibly minuscule size of your brain.
Good luck to you, based belligerent retard. I have a feeling you will be rewarded by your intensely stupid risk taking.

LINK is the safest bet in crypto... only way it fails is if Sergey passes away

*patents your path*

Attached: bankrupt-you.jpg (1389x1465, 574K)

Congrats buddy I would honestly leave it all on Binance for kino gains everytime you open the app

This just in, it seems Sergey died of street shitting while building an orphanage in India.

Big Macs are decentralized. U cannot kill the McDonalds network

Fucking lol, does that not ring a bell... Quadriga CX maybe.. if your all in link you fucking insane man.

>betting on one guy, no team, an ERC20 token, and a fairly simple json parser

Attached: 1520352128020.gif (607x609, 754K)

Yeah it feels pretty good to watch my gains when it goes up

Nice. Did you swing or just accumulate slowly?

thats a yikes from me dawg, kiss your money bye bye

>already has 10+ BTC so rich as fuck in 5 years
>let's just lost it all on shitcoins

Attached: altcorn.jpg (765x769, 78K)

How retarded are you to not have it in a hardware wallet?

thats a sexy stack of stinkies. congrats on your 100MM

Attached: 1525821357563.png (887x560, 53K)

This can’t be real because no one could be this fucking stupid

Been buying since etherdelta days missed the ico though
I've tried to swing maybe 10 times
Went up from 50k to 60k then 70k then back down to 55k
Recently rode btt pumps from 65k to 80k, bought 10k and then from 90k to 98k and bought a few more to top up
I'm probably done swinging and will just add on

Good job fren, i’ve reached important milestone too.
We will make it, i just need to wait longer.

Attached: 72CD2AEE-974D-498D-82EB-2FDBCF91DD15.jpg (640x1066, 94K)

checked. congrats fren, now think about at what prices you want to sell and put that shit in cold storage for future node operating

Reminder: you only need 100k to be in the top 500 wallet holders

How would u know ? Mothers like op hodl it on binance, doesn't even show up on etherscan

I hate you link fuckers.
but I bought 50yesterday, just in case.

it's the opposite. The only way LINK succeeds is if Sergey dies and he's the only one with the private keys for the wallets that hold 65% of the supply.

Congrats fren. Right behind you. Kinda. Kek

thought u mean 100k in dollars lmao trash

That's why I said wallet holders, dingus

How did you reach your target ? Like X$ per month or swingtrade ? I do 1k$ every 2 months in link and 1k$ in btc every other month. My goal is to get 10k link and 1btc, I'm nearly there.

Lol when Bitcoin goes to 100k your 12btc becomes less than 1btc. Congrats on being the dumbest retard in crypto. And you fell for link of all the scams JUST

Link has been going up in btc terms for a while, idiot
You're saying btc hits 100k and link isn't going up in USD? Kek stay stupid boomer

Wew lad are you defensive about your “investments”. There is no convincing your link inbreds, but you’ll see in due time. I cannot wait to laugh at you.

Welp thanks just unironically sold 100k link!

Im poor college on internship, accumulating LINK for a year with around 70% of my intern wage every month and thats where i am. Tried to swingtrade with other coins at around May bc i was greedy poorfag and i have lost around 2k stinks... i will never ever swingrade. This stack going to a paper wallet and will be stacked later and i will live comfy from my node income. Good luck fren

just made it to 20k. I love all you guys. I cannot believe this shit is about to come to fruition.
A lot of you slept on the Brave New Coin partnership.

>100k
Need at least 6 million linkies to make it.

Beautiful job fren, see you in few years at the yacht party.

Good job user. Proud of you. Good to know you learned your mistake after swing trading.
Im in a similar situation. 22 yo poorfag busting my ass at a job making a measly $20 an hour. I have been shoveling every dollar after my expenses into link for the past year. I am proud of my stack

Are you telling me that you condone this reckless investing and whats worse is that you guys are cheering him on. This poor sap is going to lose it all and then probably become suicidal.

Also poor and in college, freshman year.
Been scraping together some allowance money and some burger flipping money over the past three months to buy Link, living off oatmeal and eggs all the while.
Just made it to 300k linkies, but I really want a bare minimum of 800k linkies.
I know you need at least a million link to actually make it, but 800k should be enough for me as a poorfag I hope.

>800k should be enough for me as a poorfag I hope.
When Link hits 1k you'll be able to buy a beater car and maybe have some money to help you start saving for your future house downpayment.
You're probably still going to be on oatmeal and eggs if you want both though.
Anyway, good luck!

Buy the rumour sell the news. Dump will be glorious.

An apple a day keeps the doctor away though. Pump will be amazing.

It's pumped a whole 5 percent after doing fuck all for two weeks

>Buy the rumour sell the news
Yes but loose lips sink ships.

But the pen is mightier than the sword.

However, necessity is the mother of invention.

Ah, but out of sight out of mind.

Get it off binance

Why?

I knew a milf who fucked Sergey. It was her hobby and she was open about it. She told me that it felt wonderful being able to provide romantic love and intimacy for people who struggled so hard to understand the world. The way she described it was like being fucked by an animal, since they operate on instinct when it comes to sex. Most are chronic masturbators and and desensitized to sustained contact, so retards fuck hard, long and are very selfish. She enjoyed seducing him, and the way he reacted when she let on that she was serious and wanted him to mount her. She told me that she never used condoms when she was fucking retards, not because she liked them, but because it was degrading and thrilling for such terribly mishaphen people to cum inside of her and get her pregnant. According to her, she had aborted 15 retard babies over the years. Think about that. Think about how much sex with retards she had to have been having to get knocked up woth downie spawn 15 times. She was hot as fuck even at 40 but after knowing that possibly a hundred or more 'tards had their way with her over the years, I couldnt bring myself to try and seduce her. She seemed really into me though, and I'm not really sure why.

I got to 100k 6 months ago. Idk if I’m an idiot or not. I guess I have time to wait and see. I’ll probably sell everything at $20 but I really doubt it goes that high anytime soon. Maybe 2021 idk

big if true

Actually I’ll always keep 10k link. Won’t sell it all ever.