The shills his past couple of weeks have not been anything like the 2017 shills. There is no lighthearted memeing...

The shills his past couple of weeks have not been anything like the 2017 shills. There is no lighthearted memeing. No joking around. No tongue in cheek humor.
Just mindless, outright hostile, very stupid regurgitation of the same bullshit they are trying to push, and they get extremely mad very quickly any time somebody shitposts in their thread. They all sound the same and say the same tired shit, and respond in the same tired ways.
They use the same 4~5 images for weeks at a time, and repeat the same thread over and over
Honestly it's a bit depressing. The shilling was easy to ignore before, but these idiots are just plain mean and annoying. They are obviously paid to shill, but its almost as if they are clued into the fact that yes, Jow Forums actually does think they are subhuman now, and are no longer oblivious to just how much we despise shitskins trying to market on our board.

How much traction do they really think they get with the sub 200 active users here at a time? Jow Forums cant be their primary target, based on the volume of IDEX shitcoin pumps that have been going on. This is like latrine duty for the worst of the worst shill groups, since they know they can't pick up any actual buying volume through biz, but they go through the motions anyways while acting like utter prick faggots just to get it over with.

It's sad.

Attached: 1548740699437.jpg (1403x550, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mPKG0nYP82s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sir

I love those rage threads, the feeling of pure capitulation tells me we're at an inflection point of the bear market, going bullish

There's several groups that do the same shit and contest the same retards, of course they're going to be hostile. They're doing it for money, not fun. It doesn't help they've somehow picked tokens that do the same shit. You can still filter them, it's no different that upfiring or bazingacoin shilling at its core.

They're fucking horrible. Bring back the skycoin retards, at least they were comical.

Completely agree, Jow Forums is a weird, uninteresting hostile place where pajeets rage at each other over the new scamcoin. Take for example, the guy can't even discuss meta Jow Forums because either his bags are too heavy or he's some weird pajeet leftover from some discord scam.

Total shithole of a board.

This is what I mean. These guys are HORRIBLE. Skytards were at least amusing. I could stand funfags and bazingabitches and most of the other trash that filtered through over the months. Yeah I filtered it eventually, but god damn this recent stuff is cutthroat as fuck.

It's bad. How do we chase them off?

Off the top of my head I propose we develop a standardized response to these type of mean, persistent shills. Something simple and catchy.

This recent wave of angry indian marketers has me missing TURTLE spam, of all things. Is that fucking weird? I think it's weird. I'm nostalgic for semi-ironic shilling, now that I'm buried in this awful garbage.

You are correct. 30ish hidden threads was the norm a few week/months ago, but lately, my filter's been hitting mid-60s regularly.

I don't know why people STILL think they can build false-consensus on Jow Forums. you can tell that the reality of their sheer impotence is getting to them
>someone is actually paying for this

Attached: 1527972997607.png (420x420, 15K)

Jannie keeps kneecapping the good memes. Vishnu memes basically killed craigposting until they were banned for some reason.

Vishnu memes are banned?

youtu.be/mPKG0nYP82s
do it, mr Janny

Attached: hp.jpg (1160x720, 170K)

Shadowbanned. Honk posts get pruned too.
Lmao that's so fucking silly

Goreposting is our best defense. It has worked in the past.

except upfiring was only hijacked by pajeets, right now its app is actually live and working perfectly, which is hilarious amid the btt shilling

yeah all this marine talk and claims of Jow Forums chosen coins by obviously underage brainlets is turning my brain to mush. it's just not entertaining or worth responding to. bothering with countering fud is great for some random clueless user lurking the thread but i get nothing out of it. there's no reason or motivation for me to argue with shills and pajeets. buy all the rlc you want! fuck you all.

What do you mean by mean? All shills are faggots because they are trying to steal from you.

What really grinds my gears is when they want me to buy their bags, and then they wont even explain why I should do so. "DYOR fag im not spoon feeding you." You want me to drop thousands of dollars without you so much as posting one paragraph explaining what this coin is even good for? What kind of complete asshole does this? I just instantly close the thread when they do that.

damn dude, its just an honor to even be posting in your thread
u seem like an user i could genuinely be frens with

also, if u dont mind, is HOT a pnd shill scam from scumbags or is it a legit investment. i cant even tell at this point.

>
Yes it's obvious and obnoxious. I don't mind shilling if it's clever, but below average massive shilling gets old. I've been going to voat.co but it's filled with antisemitism and crap even more than this place is. The psyops is disgusting.

shut up jew

All these shills work off the exact same playbook. Anything negative is FUD or "accumulation tactics" this way no concerns are ever addressed. They just stick to a few copy pastas then circle jerk about digits and how much they need to "make it". Zero substance shilling can't even be fucked to make some OC just spam the fucking coin's logo in every thread.

I'm weak nigga

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-06-17-46-51.png (1080x2160, 1M)

Chainlink scammers killed this board

Attached: CC5AB9A3-3741-4864-8841-D5AF0D3BFD0D.jpg (2208x1242, 376K)

not jewish, i don't even care, just annoyed at the lack of real content

HOT has hype potential so it might be a good gamble but the team is literally too lazy to even finish their white paper. It’s never ever going to actually amount to anything simply due to completely unrealistic goals and a dumb team who is spending their time making unusable cat themed twitter clones. The most hilarious part is that it’s impossible to tell if the cat pictures are included to play off cats catching and eating birds (twitter) or if the fat female boomer just put them in cause she loves cats.

Anyway, this in no way means it won’t pump. People hear “new internet!” And get greedy to profit of off it even if it never happens (it won’t).

If you posted in a CHX, LTO R3 BTT BCHSV NKN HOT or similar you are a PAJEET and. RANJESH and you need to gtfo

Honkposting is tits. We need a greater supply of honk memes

This reads like one big Chainlink sulk..wow imagine complaining about shilling from Jow Forums the chainlink shill forum.

we are not buying your BSV bags you double curry nigger
eat shit, your fraud is getting fucked in court very soon

Attached: csw stole money from the australian government.jpg (711x703, 173K)

Double curry...kek

Fuck you sir I get like 10cent for a day on this place and have to deal with all the racists and stupids

>Something simple and catchy.
Nice, just bought 100k!

Golden. Recently CHX-fanatic-pajeets have been so aggressive. Any meaningful negative point have been attributed “FUD”. Can we geoblock pajeets seriously ?

Opening up internet to pajeets was a mistake.