Im convinced this guy knows about chainlink. He spoke about the 4th industrial revolution...

Im convinced this guy knows about chainlink. He spoke about the 4th industrial revolution, said things like "data is the new oil" he has to know. There were some other things but i cant remember, going to rewatch it now

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 10K)

is that kevin oleary from shark tank?

Andrew yang. And give the fucking timestamp cunt.

who?

Attached: clownsergeyjuggling.gif (1512x1584, 2.52M)

he has your typical annoying normie laugh.
for that alone I won't vote for him.

Time stamp ?

8:10

almost look like joe rogan podcast no?

if you're saying that phase then you're aware of the technology that's supposed to bring it about. he knows.

He wants UBI to counter what chainlink will do to the world

xrp level cringe to conflate "4th industrial revolution" and "data is the new oil" with some centralized-api middleman service.

Except he doesn't say it. Unless OP has another time stamp to share. At 8:10 he just says technology is the new oil. He doesn't even phrase it as 'data is the new oil' which is a meme phrase anyway. Someone post a timestamp where he says 4th industrial revolution. All I hear is him smelling his own farts about how great UBI is

He 100% says it, im listening through it

>OP nit picks any small things to confirm his bias

You're wrong.

1:15:00 talks about automating legal work

andrew yang shill.

he doesnt talk about crypto in any real way

great episode though. interesting smart guy.

25:00:00 starts talking about the 4th industrial revolution, definitely smells.

Based Japanese running for prez

R E T A R D
E
T
A
R
D

That's fine, user. I don't think mentally handicapped people are allowed to vote anyways.

Data mining you dope

I'm listening to this shit right now. This guy forsure browses Jow Forums.

Imagine being so obsessed that you hear common talking points that apply to a wide variety of tech and think he is talking about some specific, niche blockchain project.

Checked. He does mention it at 25:50.
I don't think this is so much a factor of him browsing biz as it is the rest of the world finally catching up to where our autism has been for the past two years

this. checked and kek'ed

Not to get too off topic but
>35:17
>it's not that immigrants are taking our jobs away
>it's just that technology is pushing our economy in a direction where it is harder to get by on this current model
How can you logically reconcile the fact that there are going to be exponentially less jobs available and yet we are constantly defending and advocating for immigration?

He's talking about high achieving immigrants. In that case they won't take normal jobs away because they don't work normal jobs

Andrew Yang as president would do a lot for the crypto- economy.