Wagies compete to work here in order to avoid the wagecage

Easton Walker
Easton Walker

wagies compete to work here in order to avoid the wagecage

Attached: Cubicle2-1000x550.jpg (94 KB, 1000x550)

Other urls found in this thread:

mrmoneymustache.com/2012/01/13/the-shockingly-simple-math-behind-early-retirement/
youtu.be/CJ_HTABr7hA
mega.nz/#F!DpAz2IgQ!nW7bPNnpJFk5CAV3ypiaHw
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Cameron Price
Cameron Price

Lol @ wagecucks. I will be at a resort tomorrow morning with my girlfriend all day. Champagne all day, massages at noon, dinner at michellin star restaurant. Have fun in your cages tomorrow keks. Keep this thread alive and I’ll post pics tomorrow while you slaves toil away.

Owen Walker
Owen Walker

Looks a lot better than the alternative.

Attached: 3-years-PhD-Dishwashing-experience.jpg (60 KB, 1280x720)

David Wright
David Wright

Yeah, not all of us can live off our parents' money.

Especially if they're Boomers intent on spending every fucking cent of the inheritance fucking shit goddamnit dad.

Ayden Parker
Ayden Parker

i deserve the money my dad worked for and not him the post

i hope you realize what an entitled little shit you are when you grow up.

Blake Perry
Blake Perry

looks like my work station

Adrian Fisher
Adrian Fisher

Explain to me how to avoid the wageslave life?
And no being on welfare is not an answer for a normal well adjust person like me.

Ian Brown
Ian Brown

1. Live cheaply, earn a lot, save enough to retire in 10-15 years: mrmoneymustache.com/2012/01/13/the-shockingly-simple-math-behind-early-retirement/

2. Inherit

3. Start your own business

4. Get rich off lottery tickets like crypto.

Adam Collins
Adam Collins

you are allowed 2(TWO) personal effects in your WAGE BOX
you may bring 1(ONE) snack to work and no more than a single(ONE) 20oz non-alcoholic drink.
failure to comply with company regulations will result in employee being returned to WAGE CAGE duty for a period of no less than 1(ONE) week and no more than 3(THREE) weeks per infraction, based on severity.

I love my wage box. I love my wage box. I love my wage box. I love my wage box. I will comply. I will comply. I love my wage box. I love my job. I love my boss. I love my company. I will comply.

Jaxson Moore
Jaxson Moore

Not really. I'm in that box rn browsing 4ching at work with all the snacks and drinks of my choosing. Also a mini fridge, a bookshelf and a botany shelf.

Hudson Cooper
Hudson Cooper

As an office wagie with an oppressive open plan office layout I'd kill for the privacy of a wage cube.

Benjamin Hill
Benjamin Hill

Wage for 5-10 years, if are not making 120k starting @ 20. And start your own business, but try to learn all about it during those 5-10 years.

Chase Fisher
Chase Fisher

my cubicle wall only goes up to that first line

Angel Perez
Angel Perez

waifu found out she's preggo
$6k in bank acct
live in shithole state
earning $100k but it's like 70k takehome
no emergency funds
honestly thinking about killing myself at this point tb qh

David Jackson
David Jackson

about to have a child
$6k in savings
takes home $70k a year
suicidal
Count your blessings you ungrateful retard. I would unironically kill people to make $70k a year, much less have a waifu to bear my children.

Christopher Clark
Christopher Clark

youtu.be/CJ_HTABr7hA

Daniel Myers
Daniel Myers

yeah i think i am a faggot... she told me yesterday noon and i wasn't too perked about this shit. i had just managed to settle all our personal finances and the only debt was the car loan. now with the kid coming my head is just all kinds of fucked up thinking about the costs

sry you had to read my blog

Jaxon Peterson
Jaxon Peterson

6k bank
the hell

Attached: 1546321412017.jpg (37 KB, 708x480)

Asher Russell
Asher Russell

let's just say we were slammed with a ton of fucking expenses over the last 2 years

lolyer fees for settling some shit in court
had to relocate but wasn't company covered because of super short distance
high cost of living (in CA, faggot state)

i had finally managed to climb out of shit tier status in sales that was only pullin 50k to something that was 110k gross 70k net w/o commission. started in november

Nicholas Wright
Nicholas Wright

I bet the kids is not even yours. lol

Thomas Gutierrez
Thomas Gutierrez

Why do anons tear each other down like this? Has the minority crab bucket mentality permeated through the youth culture alongside rap music and general haplessness?

Angel Parker
Angel Parker

it's all good my man, just good to vent shit. see, told you im a fag.

Tyler Flores
Tyler Flores

Congratulations, by the way. It's scary and exciting. Sex ed brainwashing basically equates pregnancy with an aids death sentence, so there's a lot of anxiety, but there's no high like holding your baby for the first time.
You'll be smiling like an idiot for months, and all of a sudden wiping shit with your bare hands is a task you approach with a laugh.

Dominic Thompson
Dominic Thompson

Inherited wealth has been the only way to transfer power for as long as civil society has existed.
Boomers grew up and contributed to a bull market that had nothing to do with their individual decision making.
While some boomers won't give their children anything, the ones that do will become the rulers of the next generation.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit