Realistically how high will it go? Been holding for a few weeks and my hands are starting to feel weak

Realistically how high will it go? Been holding for a few weeks and my hands are starting to feel weak.

Attached: quant.png (200x200, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

quant.network/blog/quant-network-and-crowdz-announce-partnership/
home.barclaycard/insights/payments/Barclaycard-Payment-Solutions-and-Crowdz-partner-to-speed-up-the-B2B-supply-chain.html
quant.network/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Quant_Overledger_Business_Paper-Sep.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1980x1514, 446K)

10$ minimum until march
100$ eoy
250$ maximum until 2022

Will probably go up a bit more with new exchanges but unless they'll show something substantial it'll slowly bleed to death.

Dude sell....quickly

Why?

because he loves to miss easy gains.

I've had my QNT gains. Sold after the 'Oracle partnership' announcement. Quite obvious that the x10 was just hype and fomo and the project doesn't have anything yet.

you realy think that some guys are buying 500 ETH and 200 ETH worth of QNT at 0.039 when they dont think it will go up by 50-100% again? congrats on your profit so far but you will miss for sure the 0.05 - 0.08 QNT. after that its time to sell not now.

Nah. Hype was easy when it was sub 10m market cap. Right now it's almost at 50m. As said: it might have some 20% gains and that's fine but I'm not taking the risk of this getting dumped. I took my profits and I'm out

whats your next one sirs?

Polkadot will render this to a small niche market

AION was caught in the market-wide bull and has declined accordingly since then.

Quant is perfectly placed, growing in the bottom of a bear market. It will not crash properly until after the next major bull.

I'm extremely confident of a few hundred million dollar marketcap at least.

The SDKs are done, there's 70+ corporate deals in the pipeline (if you trust the man that founded the ISO standard for blockchain, that is), there's ongoing work with the EU Commission, and further big steps such as the release of the tokenomics, Quant Treasury and expansion of the Mapp ecosystem. Not to mention a possible Binance listing which I believe will happen sometime soon.

And on top of that, Overledger itself is just so fucking needed in this space. It does not surprise me at all that there's so much interest, as this makes blockchain systems with multi-chain apps and interoperability x100 easier, cheaper and less risky than it's ever been before for enterprise.

I really don't think people fully get how much of a big step forward this is in DLT adoption. It's brought down major barriers that have stood for years. And it's being led by guys who've worked almost entirely in high level corporates. They have the connections and credentials to be taken seriously already.

And their tech is patented too, so competition with similar systems will be greatly reduced.

LEGIT.

$100 QNT is 1bn market cap which was only the TOP FORTY last Jan.

You really can't say enough good things about this project.

10 soon yes

I think the way Quant moves will wake a lot of people up in the crypto scene as well. We already have too many fucking blockchains all trying to compete. Enterprise doesn't need more of them all fighting with each other where 95% risk dying off.

We need something now to bring the blockchains together for global adoption while removing barriers and risks. That's exactly what Quant has identified and what they're doing.

Based. Quant is doing something completely new. It's as revolutionary as ETH, really.

And if anyone can lead us into glory it is Shillbert Verdian.

>there's 70+ corporate deals in the pipeline (if you trust the man that founded the ISO standard for blockchain, that is)

This is exactly what I'm afraid of and why I sold. He called the incubator program with Oracle a partnership and made a big deal out of being a guarantor for Pay UK. If he or his team hypes this up I'm really wondering if they have anything to show for.

Back to $1.57

Exactly, the "top 10" exchanges they got was another sign

looks like old raiblocks

Fucking pajeet

Well, technically it is in the real world. The problem is Biz and the crypto community hears the word "partnership" and thinks of a big signing contract event and a hand shake in front of the media. In reality partnerships can take many forms.

I also kek when I see people hear about a "partnership" and then ask if the company is a paying client. No one ever calls a traditional buyer/seller relationship a partnership. Most people don't even understand what it means.

If you read what he says when he answers questions, it's pretty transparent. Look at the blog posts too. Where it's a commercial partnership the blog says it. But when it isn't, it doesn't. Nowhere in either post is it claimed that Oracle or Pay.UK is a commercial partnership. But both could lead to commercial partnerships down the line, which is probably the point of getting their foot in the door in this way.

Being a guarantor for Pay.UK is actually quite impressive. This is the UK's main payments authority handling trillions of pounds worth of transactions, and if you look at the list in this photo, they're in pretty amazing company.

I'm surprised you feel the way you do as I find Gil to be one of the most transparent compared to other projects. He could, if he wanted to, have hyped certain things up WAY more than he did. But he states the facts and goes to the efforts of explaining what things mean. Again, check the blog posts.

If you want another example where Quant have remained professional instead of trying to shill and hype, look at their Crowdz partnership: quant.network/blog/quant-network-and-crowdz-announce-partnership/

And Crowdz partnership with Barclays: home.barclaycard/insights/payments/Barclaycard-Payment-Solutions-and-Crowdz-partner-to-speed-up-the-B2B-supply-chain.html

It would be very tempting to connect the dots here, but they haven't.

Attached: DzUBcdGX4AAx76B.jpg (1536x2048, 299K)

QNTards on suicide watch

That image is about AION you retard.

quant.network/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Quant_Overledger_Business_Paper-Sep.pdf

you