Don't fall for the LTO shitcoin, its fake buy orders and and its 10x supply. It's basically the same shit as Unibright...

Don't fall for the LTO shitcoin, its fake buy orders and and its 10x supply. It's basically the same shit as Unibright... and Unibright is valued at 2.7M marketcap, but without the same disgusting total supply

Workflow blockchains are low valued for the moment as nobody gives a shit about them

The dilution on the LTO network will make you fucking broke very soon. 460M coins to be transferred to the erc-20 chain soon while trollbridge fee keeps decreasing. Just pray that IDEX will be able to absorb the continuous dumping, as i have seen this shit over and over again with many coins like lbry and HyperSpace ($AMP)

Attached: lto-shitcoin.jpg (1200x643, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lto.network/documents/LTO Network - Token Economy.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thanks for spelling it out for newfags. I saw the shilling here so I took a look. Then I saw that the devs hold over 90% of the supply to dump whenever they want to dump. This is Pajeet tier shitcoin.

Example 1

Dead shitcoin LBRY with 200M circulating supply and 1B total supply

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-14 at 12.54.22 PM.png (1598x1862, 356K)

Example 2

Dead shitcoin AMP (former Synereo now Hyperspace) with 100M circulating supply and 600M total supply

Marketcap 1.3M LOL

There is a pattern, fuckheads. These greedy shithead developers and their total supplies are killing this space

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-14 at 12.54.56 PM.png (1610x1894, 384K)

Agreed.

It's just nothing special. Interoperability, oracles and STOs will be the major gainers this year.

Yes, some blockchain projects might get some clients for some minor systems, but nothing major will happen while people keep pushing isolated blockchains when there are a hundred others out there.

Man I remember when this thing was the biggest gainer for a while.

So... you use two examples of coins that did 80x and compare it to LTO?

Those coins have all been through a bull run then died off. If LTO gets anywhere half those I'm fucking golden. It's only been on the exchange a week. Relax. This is going to around 20m market cap, sell some off then.

Back in 2017 even Tittiecoin has pumped to 1 Billion in marketcap, that was not the point, faggot

The point is that these blockchains are now completely dead because of the constant pressure on the market due to the ridiculous total supply

OP is faggot.
What a fucking weak atempt.

He has a clue though.I am already deep into UBT and do not need any extra since very hard to accumulate without pushing price up like noone wants to sell.

I started to get into LTO hype but have 90% of supply locked really? Ty kind sirs, my skin color is not brown.

>Too brain dead to do actual research so just assumes the devs hold all of the uncirculating supply.

Bagholders don't give a shit about integrity. Their mission is to just dump on your fucking heads as soon as possible

Over 150M tokens are available for converting from main net to erc-20 any time

The fact that the dev team owns 300M coins out of 460M total is another aspect that's fucking insane

The fact that you are getting scammed by Afroman is yet another thing that makes me laugh like a hyena

Looks like it was not enough being scammed by Bitconnect and that other nigga, Trevon James

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-14 at 1.16.52 PM.png (458x402, 165K)

All the information about why you are wrong is available with a few minutes reading. You're an idiot. Probably just fudding because you want to buy in lower. The joke is there is still plenty of time.

Are you speaking about UBT? This LTO is deep shit tier obviously.

LOL someone misses sub 1k sats. Boo fucking you poor pajeet FUD some more so we can fill our bags. Same fag that will fomo in next month once it hits 50mn+

I agree but you can still buy some UBT cheap on IDEX.

Normally i dont want to see anyone lose money but I will definitely laugh when this one exit scans

Lying piece of shit.

There are 460M in total with 300M coins owned by the team, out of which 75M from the Ecosystem fund are not locked + 35M Exchanges and Partner tokens that are not locked + the 160M coins that are owned by the community

Everyone that posts something like this has an agenda and if you listen to this pajeet ur gonna watch lto do the same thing as chx and qnt no one is dumping their tokens for a 35% loss that's as retarded as OP pretends to be

Agenda my ass, noob

Both CHX and QNT are way more valuable for the ecosystem than this workflow shitcoin (basically erc-20 token with a front-end) whose competitor is valued at 2.7M marketcap lol

Both QNT and CHX are way more ambitious projects than this workflow shite and have gone through fair ICO's

This LTO garbage is being suppressed not only by the fact that it's a workflow shitcoin, but also because of the 10x higher total supply than the circulating supply which = non-stop dumping

Anybody who falls for the fud didn't even take a second to learn about LTO. Supply has been explained countless times and if you want to check for yourself you can go ask in the telegram for yourself, the team is as transparent as one can be.

The circulating supply isn't going to increase. Stop pretending to be so dense. This is all explained.
lto.network/documents/LTO Network - Token Economy.pdf

These fuckers cannot even refute my arguments. They only tell me to verify the telegram and other shit, meaning that not even they understand how the supply is distributed and locked LMAO

I've just explained above how there are over 150M, if not 200M main net tokens that can be converted to erc-20 in just seconds.

>Explain to me AGAIN how this works

Fuck this, I already explained many times, I'm done with these fud attempts

Same. Done. See you at $1.

Stupid motherfucker, you cannot make the difference between the circulating supply and the maximum supply, huh ?

The circulating supply definitely increases with each transaction that goes from main net to erc-20 through the troll bridge. It's the maximum supply that does not increases, but that shit doesn't matter because it's already 10x the circulating supply.

What's even funnier is that if you calculate the marketcap with the total coins, you get $46M...and without the locked coins, you get around 23M, since exchange and ecosystem tokens are not locked

Fucking REKT

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-14 at 2.39.04 PM.png (718x284, 147K)

You got fucking REKT by Afroman.

It's hilarious