Chx FAST Platform 2.0 launches tomorrow

Attached: 1770CD57-9EBE-416E-8118-CB4D481740D3.jpg (922x466, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hamersleypartners.com/
sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1284557/000128455719000001/public.pdf
finra.complinet.com/en/display/display_main.html?rbid=2403&element_id=8656
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's the most obvious buy in crypto. Buy now before it goes top 100.

How many to make it sir?

So it dumps tomorrow then? Got it

Try and get at least 10000. I've been holding since October. Not selling until it goes top 10 which is inevitable.

10k CHX if you want to retire from wage cucking in 2020

overrated, glorified bypass

The only important thing you have to know about OWN is that they are partnered with UBT. Go figure out what to do with it.

Sorry Universal Bank and Trust? lease elaborate.
I thought they had a partnership with Hamersley?

So what's up with this chx, is it a scam or not? I cant tell

Exit all crypto markets. kys

Have a look at the website. Second link from left is CHX related:
hamersleypartners.com/
Nothing in crypto comes close to what they are about to achieve.

Helpful.
Theres too much hype and positivity for nothing to be fishy about the whole thing

Indeed
sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1284557/000128455719000001/public.pdf

122,788$ total assets, also:

"The firm's sole principal received disciplinary action as a result of being out of compliance with FINRA Rule
3310"

finra.complinet.com/en/display/display_main.html?rbid=2403&element_id=8656

Not ringing alarm bells btw, this might not be a big deal but I'm not too sure what to make of it yet

>Present user with link to Hamersley's website which has a tailor made section that will be powered by CHX an will allow investment in illiquid and untapped markets worth trillions.
>Hamersley have previously raised $5.1 billion and have a stellar record.
>too much positivity.

I assume UBT means UBS which wouldn't surprise me. Perhaps that will be the next partner they announce.

Attached: 1519326040105.png (1172x675, 32K)

Yeah this means nothing lol. Financial institutions have this sort of shit all the time. Not the hype I was referring to

Lol at the retards here... Hamersley is not an asset management firm. They are a broker dealer. They match issuers with investors, they make deals. Their business model does not involve the handling and management of assets.

Also, look at the other names in the FINRA violation report ffs. Firms get in shit all the time a 2month suspension and $10k fine is a joke of a penalty, had to be a very minor offense.

Yes, just like the dump from 19 cents to 30 cents after the last ama we had.

Sell the news scam coin its dumping ahhhh

You guys aren't even trying anymore.

this

lmao

Just look at this ath. When will it crash? The day after tomorrow? Or tomorrow? Or will it just keep rising? And it will crash, because everything that goes up, must go down.

Attached: ath chx.jpg (267x481, 20K)

crash, or retrace? for what reason would this crash user?

hold with the rest of us until it is $10 billion marketcap you weak handed faggot

Sorry, I meant retrace. I hope I will sell this high and buy it back when it's low.

F

Those of you that complain about missing Eth, Antshares, XRB.. you're going to miss the boat again. Biz called CHX here first and now it's spreading to other media. You're going to be too late if you aren't in this now very soon. You have till March when Mainnet launches

This was confirmed as a scam yesterday when their big US partner turned out to be a marketing company with 3 clients, a $600 per month office, and $40k in the bank. The paid pajeets are desperately trying to spin this but it’s all publicity available on the SEC’s website unfortunately for them.

why does their website look like absolute dogshit
wtf is this piece of trash

this user is right. i got into btc, eth, and ico's early as fuck. all that shit is dead now. the next bubble will be the sto bubble and chx is going to moon like fuck. in 2-3 years chx will be a top 3 crypto. behind btc and eth.

You only need 10,000 CHX to make it sir. You should market buy them on IDEX. I was the guy who bought two pizzas for 10,000 BTC 10 years ago and I'm a billionaire now - I may or not be Satoshi as well, *wink wink - and I can tell you that every other coin besides CHX (remember to kindly market buy it on IDEX) is going to zero because STO is the future, a $100 Trillion dollar market and you are forced to buy CHX if you want to do an STO in the future. Plus the team will market buy CHX too with all the STO money they have locked up. I've never seen such genius tokenomics before. The price can only go up it's amazing.

Losing my shirt on this shit.

Did you buy the absolute top or something?

Attached: 20190214_090311.jpg (455x144, 16K)

AHHHHHHHHH

HAHAHAHAHA BTFO

Dumping hard atm

kek hold my bags you little shits

STOP FUCKING DUMPING

Attached: f55c06e24e5fb7be1307ee37d41f9514310fef31ba6d52b9fcda8a1d545633ab.gif (338x252, 2.78M)

Dumping hard from 30c to 29c while the rest of the market is red? We can only tell you fud kittens so many times about Chx... you still have time to make yourself feel better. Get onto IDEX and buy this massive dump before this goes onto binnace (whoops)

28c AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I just heard an interesting rumor. The pajeets now go crying to Sascha on Discord every time they get BTFO by sane anons here (i.e. in every Own thread). Then they come back in groups and all post the same limp dicked shills he spoon fed them. Is that really true? KEK!

Lol "dump". CHX holders are too smart to dump their golden ticket. This is an expected retrace from ATH to 0.0022 ETH. From there it will bounce and continue making higher lows.

AAAAAAAAHH

Everyone knows that unless it's always in the green, then it's a scam project shilled by pajeets. Get out now before you get dumped on!!!

Yes, and make sure you sell at a loss if possible. It's the/biz way.

This. I’m a CHX neversell.

You've ruined me again biz.

Just hold on you absolute pajeet

What price did you buy at?

5 down 7 up, been like this for months. It's called growth.

Wasting your savvy trying to tell these tard's. They'll get in when its all over plebbit and pushing 100m

>tard's
How can you call people tards when you don't even know how to use an apostrophe correctly? Has it ever occurred to you that YOU are the retard for falling for such an obvious scam as CHX?

Ah yes that grammar fud once again. Just stop.

Sold my CHX after checking SEC files related to «partner», this shit is going deep. Good luck anons!

How about you morons stop spamming this obvious scam every day on Jow Forums and shitting up the board? Go fuck off back to discord and try to con someone else.

already priced in. enjoy buying the news dump

It's not even any of the "big" ones.

flood gates are about to open

Attached: rfghf.png (590x422, 103K)

Price eom march?

$10 billion in 2 years

For 1 coin?

Yes.

This. Uttering their new-found net phrases “dude / bro / u / im”, go back to your Mumbai shithole. Their partner is a investment management marketing (TPM) company and as a TPM they usually get a % cut from management fee and performance fee from the assets raised. Thus, they should have way more assets in their balance sheet unless they are going to bankrupt and got hold of CHX as last resort. How many chx Sasha is offering to you pajeets ?

You literally missed out on a x3 over this past month by being too fucking stupid to see that CHX is the only legitimate project in crypto. You can still get in in time to get a x100 though. But you probably won't. You'll just keep telling yourself that CHX is a scam so you can cope with the fact that you didn't get in early. You're like the people from r/buttcoin, that have been fudding BTC since it was 5$.

chx pajeets have no answers in the quality of the “top” broker-dealer they announced. I held CHX from October using a tool called Chantiment and rode the pump fully being aware that it’s a scam coin, most probably QNT as well. Scams make you money but that doesn’t mean they are not scams. Good luck holding your bag to oblivion, meanwhile smart white anons here are looking at Securitize / tZERO and merely riding the pumps to multiply the stack. Good luck smelly pajeets !

.50, dump to .16, then continuation of uptrend. Ignore the FUD, and you will make it. Godspeed.

im the bitcoin.. and eth.. and ico og here... i know my shit.... all that shit is dead now..... the next bubble is security tokens.. watch Crypto Gurus youtube videos to understand what the fuck im on about..DO IT NOW. invest in the infilstructure... chx is the eth of sto's.. and it's only 22 million marketcap.. hold chx for a few years and you will be a multi millionaire.

Same shitposting by smelly pajeets just like other boards. Copy pasta. Go rot in your corrupted shitholes.

>Waaaah! Pajeets! Waaaaaaaaah!
You sound like a bitch.

27 cents still a good buy? Could this this $1?

It'll be $1 by Q2 undoubtedly, assuming we stay bear

chx will be $1,000+ in 2-3 years.. do the maths