Is 32 ETH going to be enough to stake in the future when POS goes live on mainnet? I've read conflicting information...

Is 32 ETH going to be enough to stake in the future when POS goes live on mainnet? I've read conflicting information. Also, what will the staking rewards be? What do you think the price of ETH will be? It seems it will be at least $1000 by the time we can stake.

Attached: 1514931957750.webm (540x720, 1.68M)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/_jessdavies/?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sauce

No answers til sauce

reverse image search..

instagram.com/_jessdavies/?hl=en

good job OP

Attached: ok ok OP please relent.png (526x302, 24K)

with POS you have no cost of production
ETH will bleed forever

I read somewhere that 32 ETH is for testnet and mainnet would be more. Did Vitalik say anything else?

Supply will be massively reduced to stake. Scare supply + usage = increase in price. No need for production cost

The cost of the tokens is the cost of production. Plus the cost of the raspberry pi and electricity which is relatively negligible.

I'd bury my dick so far inside of her whoever could pull it out would be crowned king arthur

64 eth if you wanna be sure.

the cost of producing is instantly evaporated on the next bart since now the coin is 0.1 cents
there is no usage, on top of that ETH has unlimited supply

*bery

Running a VPS with 99.9% uptime is not cost of production? And regardless it won’t matter the value will come from securing a network that powers the 4th industrial revolution. Inflation from this network will he passed to stakers to secure the network. You nomETHers are fucking disgusting. Go buy your tron faggot. I can’t wait for you till kill yourself when you miss out on the 3rd eth megapump. How’d u miss it 3 times.

I spotted the fucking retard. You will definitely not make it.

VPS is practically free same as dedicated PC, it is 0.01% of regular mining
and it seems that ETH is going the tron way

what I am saying is PoS will kill ETH, and the only reason ETH is number 2 is the mining that gives it value

with PoS ETH will bleed at the rate on inflation forever

There is at least one decentralised staking pool service being developed. The one I've seen, Rocketpool, lets you either spread your ETH, no matter how much you have, over multiple nodes which other people host, or you can set up a node and use up to 50% of other people's ETH to stake the node. So you could need only 16 ETH to stake.

VPS is not free. Show me where I can get a free VPS you fucking idiot. Regardless, your premise doesn’t matter because Stakers will he rewarded greatly. Mining will he rendered useless, I found the BTC core mining cuck dumbass. Congrats on being poor.

staking VPS with dedicated IPs cost 6 dollars a month

why the fuck do roasties to that to their lips. ruined

OP just broke my nofap

>Did Vitalik say anything else?
he said it was a proposal..

.>MUH THE FLIPPINING

Cringe

imagine she's your wife and you have to smell the bathroom after she takes a huge shit in the morning haha