They're desperately trying to hold it up. back to .0005 it goes. meme lines don't lie

they're desperately trying to hold it up. back to .0005 it goes. meme lines don't lie.

Attached: pinkfrojack.png (300x300, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ltonode.com/supply/
blockfyre.com/blog/lto-network-lto-coin-review
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>text book cup and handle

I am about to commit suicide because of this scam marketing. Unironically.

30ct in two weeks screencap this

$0.30 in two weeks screencap this, there will some juicy news...

Attached: 1b8e57c366043e8836e157747fe88c0c1d09b0ed1bfcaf203f7c1f910de4ee30.jpg (560x392, 43K)

lets miscalculate the marketcap even more so it moons!

absolute rubbish, idiot holders who also don’t understand marketcap deserve to be burned. Its marketcap is 3-4x higher than it is actually

did you see how quickly they started to convert mainnet coins to erc20 at the top? Imagine what will happen if the price go higher at least twice higher.

that erc20 supply inflation was like 20-30% in a day or two?

so no answer. i see

here you fucking currynigger
ltonode.com/supply/
it's been posted over and over again

It’s spreading like wildfire! Let the inflation double! It would still only be 8m cap!

blockfyre.com/blog/lto-network-lto-coin-review

this is exactly what i was monitoring. moron
can't even read
randomly throws links

>current burn rate: 34.6%
you already should have accumulated, Rakesh

fucking streetshitter, is it possible to have a conversation with you at all? you basically confirming that lto barely has any upside left

Yawn. You faggots need new fud.

Imagine buying this NOW when the Troll bridge Burn mechanism is quickly lowering and lowering each day allowing eager ICO investors to take out at least their initial investment and dump on you. BAKA. Stay safe frens.

there's nowhere to even dump the mainnet tokens you fucking retard

You are the retard obviously. They dump when they convert there mainnet tokens to ERC 20 which is when they Dump those ERC 20 tokens on the exchanges. Do some fucking research before you lose all your money.

Yawn. You faggots need new fud.

I'm sure the minion memes posted by devs will make it go up

Not even trying to Fud. I think the project has potential but if you have common sense you would know buying now is just a bad idea given the burn rate decreasing everyday. Let the early investors dump, THEN you buy.

Early investor here. Not going to dump yet. This easily has a x10 in it

Finally some logic and brains on Jow Forums