Imagine creating crypto to destroy the banks only for crypto to be taken over by the banks. Face it...

Imagine creating crypto to destroy the banks only for crypto to be taken over by the banks. Face it, you guys got played. (((They))) control the game.

Attached: b-morgan-a-20150226.jpg (3500x2185, 706K)

damn I love me some $JPM and Jamie Dimon

Sauce?

That's okay, crypto is crypto. Bitcoin will rise to the top and then some other niche cryptocurrency will take its place as underground currency.

google JPM blockchain. it was announced this morning i believe

Cryptocucks btfo

all according to plan

Attached: 709-c48dip.jpg (448x445, 56K)

they can't control cone

It's a stablecoin, like Tether. $1USD = 1JPMC

The JPMorgan cone will have to tasks:
a) Allow institutions to inflate the bubble of crypto to Andromeda.
b) Work as a trojan horse where ethereum protocol infiltrates all the pillars of the society.

Whatever your portfolio, we are all gonna make it.
After a flash crash to 2k thats it.

Attached: S83JB-wllNM8KD_CnEoP7iuKdaBZm54hMH2R6B4CH5A.jpg (640x800, 70K)

As long as I get rich dont I care who controls the game

Attached: F7AE7BF1-2BD3-48CC-B777-B13CD3D9E95F.png (1178x732, 268K)

What a fucking retard you are

When it’s revealed QNT is the underlying tech that allows JPM coins interoperability, faces are gonna melt

I just want to make money. IDGAF about how , who, why, or how.

Is their crypto anonymous? can I buy drugs and evade taxes with it? if not, what's the difference compared to FIAT? nothing, it's shit.
>but much security, openess and super fast money transfer
it's shit

What if actual work had to be done to get a coin instead of buying it with some fiat currency that is distributed unevenly and can be printed by banks infinitely ?

>banks will take over crypto

And intranets were gonna kill the internet in the 90s

The first bank backed shitcoin. Soon to be followed 100 others that are equally useless.

As long as I stand a bit higher up in the pyramid than the plebs I don‘t care how much they exploit the plebs at the bottom.

Attached: 143356AF-A123-4396-B2AE-F65DCFD5FA9D.png (1908x1316, 1.99M)

let's see who buys that shit first!

btw i told you faggots a thousand times, banks an institutions will not adopt bitcoin it will not be the world reserve currency. it can not. but those that value bitcoin for what it is will not touch these centralized trustful permissioned shitcoins either. the two world will run parallel having little to nothing with each other.

Imagine being so retarded to think banks control crypto when you have projects like Tron and Ripple who will work independently from the banks

banks will control their own ""crypto"" and they will show no particular interest in anything else.

no bodys is going to use this shit but literall boomers. The whole point of crypto is to have our own thing. Not have them take over

I know most of you didn't go to business school and probably lack even the most rudimentary social skills but this is a textbook case of how industry disruption works.

First a new technology is discovered, early adopters get in the game due to a higher risk appetite and less to lose, then large institutions (ie. JPMC) try to emulate their progress only to fail miserably for a variety of reasons usually due to their size and bureaucracy, then the large institutions settle by simply stroking a check to take ownership of the most popular startups (and usually running them into the ground).

> Coke vs. Energy Drink Industry
> Apple vs. Personal Computers
> Microsoft vs. Dropbox
> Activision vs. Blizzard

JPMC will not be able to compete due to all the reasons mentioned earlier in the thread and will probably end up buying or investing heavily in one of the leading chains. Most likely this is just a regulated PnD to get into BTC or ETH at a below market value.

Attached: jp morganchasecoin.png (1138x786, 52K)

>muh 6 gorillion tokens

>value $0

>6 Million total supply

EVERY TIME

Attached: 1389908858609.jpg (655x669, 61K)