COINMARKETCAP TO JOIN THE CHILIZ BLOCKCHAIN CAMPUS IN MALTA

>medium.com/chiliz/coinmarketcap-to-join-the-chiliz-blockchain-campus-in-malta-5425a5398d7b
>CoinMarketCap will be joining the chiliZ Blockchain Campus, which already hosts the world’s largest players in the global trading market, including Binance, OKEx, TRON and FLETA, to what is a dedicated state-of-the-art space for cryptocurrency and blockchain companies.

CHZ is the next TRX. The biggest moonshot of 2019 currently flying under Jow Forums's radar.

Too soon perhaps? Maybe, but keep an eye on this if you want to make it.

Attached: mrjVuLD.jpg (1080x1080, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imagefap.com/photo/2117370091/#148
twitter.com/AnonBabble

TRX is a walking fucking meme and Justin is a coy bastard. All sleeping with the Binance crew but regardless, blockchain campus tokens are going to keep going so long as they're under that network

Who cares, he's a meme making NEETs rich.

Unlike Dimon making bankers rich. I hope malta doesn't get compromised.. are you holding any of these memecoins?

ex gf looked like that. she was multi-orgasmic. once fucked her through six consecutive orgasms before pimping her full of my thick hot milky cum.
>am i chad?

cringe

CHZ of course, and BNB. Will grab a FLETA bag once they launch their token sale.

name? sauce

She better dress appropriately for work next time she's here I sent her home
She was getting stares from all the guys in the office.
Disgraceful.

Attached: 1547664743717.png (699x518, 558K)

Literally MADE for BBC

No, no you didn't. But I can imagine what it would be like if you did.

Just google whore and you'll find plenty just like her desu

I CARE FOR YOU MOTHERFUCKER

imagefap.com/photo/2117370091/#148

somethings wrong. I found your mom instead

omfg sick burn

Attached: b93.png (800x820, 267K)

oh i did. when i discovered her multi orgasmic nature (she would cum through fucking - clit not so much) i trained myself to not cum when she did and i got to feel her milking my cock with her orgasm spasming pussy and just when she was on the trailing edge of the 'don't move it's too much' ohase i would very very slowly start pumping again... and at first it would be too much but she knew what was coming and after about 5-10 slow strokes she would enter the horny as fuck need it stage and we would fuck until her 2nd orgasm which was always much stronger than the first. i would repeat with out standard fuck session to be three of her cock milking orgasms to my one which i would time to her last. somwtimes i'd finish on her seecond, sometimes on her fourth. the six orgasm chain was a record that i did as a personal challenge but it was a bit too much for her even though she wanted to do it... the 4th 5th and 6th were each less strong than the third. that was her body and her face looked only slightly different. she even came through assfucking. she called that an ass-gasm. that was a once in a 10 lifetimes insatiable perfect fuck partner. ah well.

do you have the version of this with the reddit being olaced into a fure by the god emperor? i lost that file and google is conspiring to hide it from me

*placed
*fire
i need that meme

nah sorry fren

she even had this very little tatoo right above her ass on the right side (i think the right side). when i had her doggie style with my hands on her hips i used to put my thumb over it. it was the perfect grip. sigh.

what is your size?

no larp

is that a picture of a hooker before and after she gets some money

Jesus Christ how’d you fuck that up?

Attached: 25B33D2F-1D38-49EF-ABFD-56F835ACC853.jpg (3140x1333, 1.3M)

I had one of these for a couple of months. Literally nymphomaniac, could not get enough sex, just wanted to fuck and keep fucking for hours. Came from being fucked in the ass, came from being chocked, could come from giving a blowjob. Unreal. Exhausting.

I couldn't get anything done. She was a succubus, and consumed my life force. It was wonderful, but she found somebody else with more energy than me and that was it.

>pussy muscles so strong that she could squeeze my dick out of her if she beared down all the way.

UN-fucking-believable sex. Made me realize just how incredibly lazy and shitty most women are at making love, and how little they enjoy it and treat it like a chore. I hate her for showing me that. I love her for giving me such wonderful memories that I will cherish and fap over for the rest of my life. She was like winning the lottery for the spank bank.

Shut up and give me shitty crypto investment advice already

Enterprise chains are the future, ie AERGO KIDDO