How do I find an Asian massage parlor with ALL the benefits?

How do I find an Asian massage parlor with ALL the benefits?

Attached: what-are-psychedelics.jpg (470x480, 393K)

I've heard there's some shady places in Philadelphia that do just that.

Rubmaps(.)com

I've gone there but I can't see the reviews

In Chicago bro

They don’t all do that? Maybe they just vet you first to make sure you’ll be a good cash cow and not a cop?

Basically you just walk into an Asian massage parlor. Any Asian massage parlor.

Some are just rub n tug, some are full service. Some are legit massage places where you kind of do get vetted and after a few times you start getting jerked

Make sure to tip them for their services. Not tipping should be criminal. fyi I work in the food servicing industry

Oh I'll give em the tip

Attached: 36B9530D-D6D3-4647-B1EE-F8F67201E69D.jpg (268x263, 12K)

But what if they don't provide those services and I embarrass and incriminate myself?

I don't wanna wait a few sessions before I get what I really want

Then you’re probably really ugly.

Im not. Should I feel safer because of that?

it's really fucking obvious once you get in the door. it'll be dimly lit. you don't need to signal them, if you're there they know you want it, you can spread your legs to make it more obvious though.

Yes, especially if you’re white.

I'm a taco person

When I tell you you will be like oh sure of course
So first easy, just look for any massage parlor that is open till late.
Then go check if they have a site that shows the pics of the rooms, if their is a door on the room you are looking good.
Next call and ask price, if they give you a flat rate of say x amount for half hour and x amount for one hour ( real places have a huge range not just a flat rate)
Ok so should be all good, go for your massage and when you are asked to go into the room and get ready just get naked, at the end of the massage she will offer it too you.
But really you should be fine just doing the first step of finding if they are open “till late” because what real massage place is open “till late”
t. Did this for the first time a few weeks ago, was fun

tough luck

Also thanks a lot op, now I’m thinking about going and getting another one aswell later. Fuck it

you have to pay $20 a month

just pay the $20 once on a throwaway credit card so you can see the reviews. you will lose a lot more than $20 going to shitty places

Yeah, you might as well just date if you want to get blue balls. And by "you", I mean you specifically, OP; I always get pussy on the first night.

Went to one close to my house a few weeks ago. Older asian lady. Massaged my back no towel my balls were kind of hanging out and she kind of tickled my ass. I giggled eventually I turned around naked and she jerked me off.

actually, even better advice. just jerk off and save your money to buy more crypto

it's nothing special unless you've never been touched by a woman before

Not really its fun jizzing on another persons clothing. WHOOPS!!!!

thought you had to be 18 to post here

I'm 28 why? Im a perv. I like hookers where I demean and humiliate them during sex. Its the only thing that gets me off.