Is learning webdev in 2019 worth it or am I competing with a bunch of pajeets?

Is learning webdev in 2019 worth it or am I competing with a bunch of pajeets?

Attached: 0v9tCSU.jpg (1080x1350, 138K)

I would love to drink from her lactating milkers

Pajeets are only hired by big companies and they work for pennies. Everyone knows they're bad news, they deliver terrible code and can't communicate in English.
It doesn't take much to be better than Pajeets. And if you are, you're in the money.

learn AR dev

Webdev maybe not but there’s lots more shit out there to program

yes learn to webdev

but only if you have an actual product you want to build. otherwise it will be a waste of your time

Web dev is great for foundation. Learn back end and front end. The basics. Searching and sorting. Graph theory. Then you can move on to greater things if you want.

Those tits....my God, those tits.

MOAR

Those zits....my God, those zits.

Fullstack developer to be godlike. Laravel/Symfony/Yii + React and Redux and you'll be considered a divinity

learn it but use rest apis from the start. if you do this, your knowledge will be way more transferable

i recommend using python, lambda, and api gateway for this.

Imagine after she has given birth to your child and her breasts grow twice the size and she is using those tits to squirt milk onto you during sex...

Me too I would love to suck on them

oh my god

Jesus wept...

you broke my nofap

you are weak

Attached: earth spirit.jpg (256x144, 6K)

this is the truth OP

its still worth it if you aim for startups. big companies are polluted by poo people

btw gf looks like this. after a while the milkers get boring

everything in life gets boring after a while

you still miss them when they're gone though

Attached: BB4CF4E1-E6A5-4360-AF01-9B6B31F5E87E.jpg (400x400, 20K)

that's the truth. My ex had big fat white titties, I still have a picture of them on my phone but it's just not the same

I'm a web dev, about 10 years professional employment and a few years freelance. What exact skills are you hoping to learn and use?

Design + front end dev (CSS, HTML, PHP) is what I'm most focused on. Developers with design skills are in short supply, so it's easy to find work if you're good.

If you suck at design, get into React and Holochain development. That will be the next big employment bubble.