How do you deal with having a small dick as a successful, sexually active, man?

How do you deal with having a small dick as a successful, sexually active, man?

Attached: 1549829583926.jpg (727x868, 237K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eKEMqnMU0co
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Get good at eating pussy and ass

I don’t acknowledge it at all. If she doesn’t like it, so be it. I’m not even that small, I just know most sexually active women have seen larger. Some women don’t like big dicks either because they hurt or the owners generally act like entitled assholes.

I have a large, handsome and vascular dick with aesthetic balls. I'm not successful or sexually active though. Perhaps you should develop a small cock shame fetish.

Have sex with the lights off

Find a woman with a small vagina. Seriously, they exist bro

are you implying her pleasure matters

Wow the life of smalldicks is sad.
t. bigdick chad who never eats puss

Those would still prefer a proper dick. Gravitating towards the 'you're here for my pleasure' approach currently, but it is hard to convince oneself of that. Licking vags is just COPE and everybody knows this.

imagine being so gay you don't want to shove your face in a nice brapper from time to time.

Roiling around a woman and constricting her with the power of an anaconda is one of the finest pleasures of life.

Very short girls, or midgets

How big is it user it cant be bad.
youtu.be/eKEMqnMU0co

Attached: 1512073412995.jpg (1024x1024, 107K)

How small we talking?
Micro is a lost cause but 5 inches will do the job. A 8 incher does the job quicker.
t. jelking master

How much did you grow on jelking?

im not good looking enough to attract any women anyway so its all good

Attached: 1505167466677.jpg (290x174, 7K)

Have sex. I knew a guy in college who fucked a different girl every weekend and was well known to have a small penis. Girls would get together and talk shit and laugh about it but then he’d end up fucking their best friend later that night.

Basically penis size has no effect on getting into bed with a girl.

>tfw massive cock but shut in loser
wouldn’t trade places with you

Attached: 57ADF688-90A0-4551-8D88-6752B9783106.jpg (248x248, 21K)

Thank you Tadger McTitchy

I look for short women with super tight pussy.

Your face smells like poo poo.

Attached: 435.jpg (480x491, 25K)

I'm so glad I have a big dick, whatever happens sex is good. I don't care about money once I think about how a small dick life is.

You are right dicklet life is torture. I basically look like Chad but am a dicklet. It's the ultimate irony, like god was just fucking with me. I still benefit from the halo effect of being attractive at least, but i'm haunted by the opportunities ive passed up for fear of being outed as a dicklet in social circles.

does jelqing really work or is it a meme? does it add girth? has it reduced the strength of your erections?

110% bullshit.