FAST 2.0 RELEASED TO PUBLIC

twitter.com/OwnMarket/status/1096459201902194689

Attached: fast.png (581x396, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aSn10CYHPSo
thetokenist.io/securitize-and-elevated-returns-to-tokenize-1-billion-of-real-estate-assets-on-tezos/
coindesk.com/tzero-is-live-but-volume-is-light-and-its-tokens-price-is-down-sharply
youtube.com/watch?v=SwrYMWoqg5w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Woah look at the price go.

Nice! Looks slick af

impressive

Attached: 11477.jpg (364x355, 36K)

Has there ever been anything more priced in?

When is that one fudder going to show up?

Continue ze dump

How many ownies do I need to make it sir?

10000 chx sir for millionaire status 2020

You need 10,000 bro. Remember to market buy on Idex.

Imagine not being on this.Minimum x4 until end of march.

How is this legal? It's basically circumventing the stock market.

I'm surprised he hasn't killed himself yet.

Its 100% legal ans CHX will flip ETH buy in now

looks good youtube.com/watch?v=aSn10CYHPSo

what a beautiful inverted cup and handle that is on the 1hr chart

Attached: 1531689097096.png (619x594, 188K)

>C&H
>1h timeframe
idiot

I was about to market buy on Idex but this glib non-answer to a serious question made me change my mind.

Ok good stay poor.

gonna market buy in 5 seconds

>spoonfeed me or i wont buy
Good that you didn't buy

He's talking about 1 hour candles, but blockfolio won't show it for me because it thinks somebody just paid 500 Eth for one Chx. Anyone else seeing that glitch?

no one cares

thanks for the dip weak handed faggots.. i just purchased a small amount of chx that will be worth a million dollars in 2-5 years

The real answer is that they have already worked out and achieved compliance from regulatory bodies in USA, Asia, and Europe. They are also working with a firm that is already registered with the SEC. But go ahead and stay poor because you don't like how someone answered a question.

It feels so sweet knowing this will make a millionaire in the near future. You have till March to get in at these prices before mainnet launches and staking starts my friends. You missed XRB? ETH? ANTSHARES? Well here’s your chance

Hmm this sounds more like the description of a pyramid scheme than a real project.

Where in that post does he describe a pyramid scheme? Fucking brainlet.

yikes

If he knew how the stock market worked, he'd call that a pyramid scheme too.

Imagine a system where you and your in-group print a currency and then give it to the government to use and to lesser banks to lend out to people. All of which costs the banks nothing as they were simply given the money. They are also allowed to lend out ten times as much as they were given and because of this will lend to people they know cannot pay them back in an attempt to get their physical possessions.

So you have a system where banks are getting free money and lending ten times that amount out to people with the expectation they cannot pay it back and if too many people cannot pay the loans the government will come in and take on that debt themselves and force the people you were loaning the money out to shoulder the debt while you keep all the profits and gains you made through lending.

You just described the economy!

I have nothing to gain or lose from you staying in or out. And although this board is full of a lot of cynical people, I truly want all my friends here to make it and be free from wage slavery.

I just looked into it and apparently it's legal because they have a deal with a very small marketing company in Boston that has a broker dealer license. That's why it's legal for them to issue securities without going through any of the complex regulation you normal have to deal with. What geniuses these guys are. I can't believe nobody thought of this before. Definitely this coin will be worth 100 gorillon dollars in 2-5 years.

>I can't believe nobody thought of this before.

Attached: Craig-Wright.png (950x534, 222K)

Idiot. They still need to go through the regulations. The issuance and registration/exemption filing process doesn't change whether you are offering a traditional share or tokenized share.

Everyone seems confused. The only thing that changes between a traditional security and a tokenized security is the format representing the equity. You can program a token to adopt all the necessary characteristics to represent a security.

this. i want everyone on biz, including the fudders , to make it. because fuck wage slaving to make jews rich. chx is honestly our last chance to make it.

Attached: 1334.png (612x127, 6K)

Why does it look like this?

Attached: IMG_20190215_200026.png (2508x1408, 746K)

>They still need to go through the regulations.
So you're telling me you can't raise capital in quick and simple way that is completely free like their tweet says? I was going to market buy on Idex before your post but now I'm starting to think this is an elaborate scam.

It's dumping AHHHH

Fuck I paid 500 ETH for 1 CHX on IDEX. How do I reverse this.

Man of his word. That’s a fat stack you got there

I was going to market buy on IDEX but

Show proofs

>Jow Forums
>proofs

What are you smoking? Everything is faith based here.

Only place I can find to buy it is on IDEX.MARKET

This exchange any good?

I thought about market buying on IDEX, but this has me concerned

Is this the most pajeety coin ever shilled here?
Inside an OWN thread you will find:
>anons.... typing.. like... this....
>at least one user claiming he mined/bought ETH and BTC for pennies and therefore knows a good project when he sees one
>the same verbatim comments being posted across threads, with almost entire conversations between posters seemingly completely lifted across threads
>misspellings galore, like “infilstructure” for god’s fucking sake

To say nothing of the coin itself!
>”strategic partnership” with three literally who’s in Boston occupying an office space with rent cheaper than my apartment’s and whose SOLE PRINCIPAL was punished by the SEC
>NO evidence that even a single worthwhile company has expressed interest in using it
>Beat to market by several coins with actual companies wanting to utilize them

And to top it all off, even though these coins have beat them, the coins barely increased in price with announcements of actual companies and money! You know why? Because the STO space is a meme that no one gives a fuck about and will fizzle out before next year.

This garbage is going to 0 fucking dollars.

Nice try, I can smell the curry in your post all the way from Mumbai.

I really am wondering. I don't care about CHX. I am asking about IDEX.MARKET. It is a good exchange?

Why waste your time with these fucking idiots. CHX achieved exactly what they set out to do. Fool the sheep into thinking everything is legit by partnering with that broker. Clearly , 99% don't understand the legalities needed for legal STO issuance. CHX is an illegal security token and I am glad they partnered with a US broker.

CHX is a utility token, faggot

I believe some STO platforms will thrive but CHX will put a black eye on STO issuance. If the sheep did some real DD they would see all the red flags. Scams work because they play on people's GREED. Just like bitconnect. The mistake that CHX made having a US connection. I can't wait to see how this ends. Got my popcorn ready.

>anons.... typing.. like... this....
>at least one user claiming he mined/bought ETH and BTC for pennies and therefore knows a good project when he sees one
>the same verbatim comments being posted across threads, with almost entire conversations between posters seemingly completely lifted across threads
I think this part is actually people fudding the project. Probably have the whole "how many to make it" dialog saved in a .txt file ready to be posted the second an OWN thread goes up.

>Beat to market by several coins with actual companies wanting to utilize them
Name a few. I believe in the STO space and think it will take off as time goes on.

Is the analytics working for anyone? How can we see the number of companies using FAST?

stay poor. i, and any user that bought when i shilled in on here 4 months ago are 5x up. this is just the beginning. i bet you hang yourself when chx is 10 billion dollars

Trust me, they will pump this shit sky high. How else are they going to lure the sheep. Wouldn't be surprise if this shit is 50 cents by the weekend. The more res flags, the harder it will pump. I predict $1 end of February.

The only scammers here are those fudding this everyday either because they are big idiots or because they want a low entry point.

ignore the baseless fud from swing traders/and the guy invested in a competitor. chx will 1,000x from here

They've been reiterating time and time again the importance of regulation, abiding by them, and how they are doing everything within the legal framework. Ever since a year ago when there was literally 2 people watching Sascha's first AMA, You look like a damn fool to anyone who has actually done any research.

>Name a few

thetokenist.io/securitize-and-elevated-returns-to-tokenize-1-billion-of-real-estate-assets-on-tezos/

IDEX is fine. Plenty of youtube videos to talk you through using it but its actually simple to use.

this is the guy who fuds chx all day. he invested in securitize. thats the only reason he is fudding chx. he sees chx as a threat. this is bullish

Keep munching fatneck

You're that guy who's obsessed with securitize and tezos... we get it user. There can be many successful players in this sector.

what are the red flags?

this

unironically this.

So why launch a freaking platform without the necessary regulatory frame work? Where is that paperwork? Talk is CHEAP. You look like the DAMN FOOL. There is a reason Tzero, BTT, Securitize, open finance and others had to wait before they could start security token insurance. It is NOT a 123 process. The SEC makes the rules and everyone follows. Go do some real research about security token before you dream of moon and lambos.

this is why the fudder is a brainlet.. in the finance industry there is always multiple winners.

how many needed brother?

coindesk.com/tzero-is-live-but-volume-is-light-and-its-tokens-price-is-down-sharply

OWN provides a software platfrom to issue tokenized securities. It can be used by any issuer and b/d. Those issuers need to follow the normal legal framework to issue and register securities.

The pump groups will get back onto this soon. Once they run out of steam trying to trick people into selling for LTO. Then there will be another big leg up.

>paid pajeets post this dogshit scam everyday
pathetic

The setup with all of the basic company information and token creation is a 123 process on the FAST platform. The tokens don't mean shit unless the legal requirements, paperwork are done, etc, which Own helps out with as a separate service. If you want it to be a regulated security and do an issuance, that is a separate process OWN can help out with that requires work with their legal team and requires extra fees that involve locking up CHX. I don't know why I'm even spoon-feeding this information to you that has been regurgitated time and time again...

digits

Attached: 1546534880356.jpg (1024x1024, 259K)

I'm not investing into zoomer projects with a crap logo and unfinished websites (all of which could be done professionally for $1500). Tezos doesn't even have the team members listed on their website or a privacy policy. Real professional.

Attached: tzero.png (1471x1248, 845K)

Please stop stinking up the CHX threads with your faggotry.

Attached: 12312222222222222222222.jpg (238x318, 20K)

He can't help it at this point, it's become compulsive. He has no free will or agency.

he's like our very own MrBearWolf

>daily, no hourly reminder: there will be no price action on Chx today!

How the fuck can this system be legal?

/thread

Mrbearwolf was correct. He genuinely, provably has the best signals record of any tripfag in 2018

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=SwrYMWoqg5w

This is such an obvious pump and dump scam. It’s 2 years too late for something this fake to fool anyone.

Chx holders have to be the most delusional group atm. Quantards in a close second

tfw 50/50 in both

I think quant is solid & promising just the community around it makes way too much of everything.

Chx I think will fall flat, sto's are years away from large scale reality

What you are saying completely contradicts the Own Tweet in the OP. Which one is it - is it legally compliant or is it fast, simple and free?

lol

Ah yes the classic 5 month long pump and dump.

Attached: r1zr3jm86ba11.jpg (550x543, 83K)

haha

This.

Look at the mindmap attached. Does CHX look little lonely there ?

Attached: STO-space.png (1956x1262, 187K)

map of everything i'm investing in (except airswap, bankofthefuture, rox)...

chx will be my biggest investment. they are just getting started

10 billion marketcap in 2-5 years. you need 10,000 chx to make it

Where is that image from? It perfectly encapsulates what a useless scam CHX is. No real players in the industry would have anything to do with this loser garbage which is why they have to spam Jow Forums every day to lure in gullible neets.