Normies and institutional money will came back, but only for security tokens. If you want to make it...

Normies and institutional money will came back, but only for security tokens. If you want to make it, invest in the infrastructure (like Own Market (CHX) for example). Only 130+ mensa tested iq anons will agree. Do you want to bag holder delisted binance shitcoins for the rest of your life, or do you want to come with me and change the world?

Attached: images.png (318x159, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s4GHQLc9MDQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 163xpj.jpg (500x551, 69K)

some people cant be helped

What makes you think the CHX token is even needed? If it was considered a security, won't the SEC ban the use of it anyway..?

It's just a utility used on the backend for the created security tokens and everything else run on their platform.

What makes you think you can run a public and scale-able blockchain without an incentive?

youtube.com/watch?v=s4GHQLc9MDQ

watch this guys videos on security tokens

There have been countdown threads for this shitcoin all week and when the big day finally came the price tanked. Were we lied to by the Pajeet pump and dump group who has been spamming scam?

How did the price tank. Are you too retarded to look at the chart? Shit usually dumps on news. This is very stable and looking very bullish.

So the Pejeets were creating countdown threads to a dump? Does that argument actually sound convincing in your mongoloid brain? You are too stupid to even pump a shitcoin correctly. Find a new job.

What are you rambling about. Look at the chart for a few seconds and you can see that it is not a pump and dump, retard.

>price tanked

Attached: 700.jpg (200x313, 10K)

i'm the "coundown user". i'll start the coundown to the next ama on the 24th tomorrow.

i've been telling biz about chx for 4 months. if you listened to me you'd be 5x up.

i got in btc, eth and ico's early. all that shit is dead now. the next bubble will be the security token bubble. the only way non-accredited investors can profit from it is by holding chx.

if you watch crypto guru's videos he will explain it to you better than i can

Please biz.. do yourselves a favour.
Listen to this person

Ignore the fudders trying to force a retrace to on-board cheap.

Get at least 10k CHX

Be happy

Why did it dump? I thought this was supposed to moon?

It's hardly a dump, it's down two cents.

it 5x'd in 4 months. what dip are you talking about? i just bought more a few hours ago. stop trying to make weak handed anons sell so you can fill your buy orders. you are scum. i try to help other anons make it. and you try to fuck them to make money for yourself.

If you have weak hands and invested into CHX, best to avoid browsing Jow Forums at this point and just look at the IDEX chart and the Own telegram to be informed. Every other post regarding OWN is pretend-pajeets or fud at this point.

Why dont you just be quiet about it then? Their pointless threads. Who cares if the browsers on biz know every countdown? It has no affect so why not just drop it and lurk

kek, iq20 brainlet detected. Time to dump.

How much will 1000 of these be worth in 3 years? What I can afford for now.

$95 Jan 2021. We are in the middle of a hyperwave of a bigger hyperwave, and the fundamentals support it.

>biz not Jow Forums
>Reddit spacing
>muh 10k tokens to make it
>favour (your British English is a dead fucking giveaway, currymeister)

Yeah, seems legit...

Chx has the worst fudders, almost makes me think they're reverse shills.

this

i'm white british male 35 been investing for 15 years. i got in btc, eth and ico's early. you're lucky i give out financial advice on this shitty forum. anons accusing me of larping or being a pajeet every time i post on here gets old

I believe you. Now shut the fuck up, Ranjeet !

CHX has the most hilariously incompetent shills I’ve ever seen.

>white british male

Doubt right off the bat

LOL this is the guy who was "mining bitcoin in 2008". Literally satoshi lads, be a bit more respectful

I just took a shit & chx is still trash

"crypto guru" is a shit-for-brains, you know that right? he also said that btc would be $50k by 1st quarter of 2019...not happening. he shilled gochain as the next big thing, which was a pile of shit. hes just another shady youtuber trying to get rich off scams and dumping his bags on ppl after dummies buy what he reccommends

>best to avoid browsing Jow Forums at this point and just look at the IDEX chart and the Own telegram to be informed
This is starting to look like a cult at this point, but instead of a bunch of true believers, it's just a bunch of Pajeets who suck so bad at shilling that they have to advise people to stop looking at anything outside of their own marketing channels.

You're right. People should make financial decisions based on drive-by "this is a shitcoin pajeet scam" and "what they're doing is totally illegal guys" posts and sell off early only to invest into another shitcoin. If I would have listened to posts like that, I would have sold when it went down to 0.18 when that user wanted to fill his bags cheaper.

The only delusional posts are the ones that say CHX will be worth $1000 and you should hold it for years.

i've been on biz for a couple of years.. i watch you pajeets pump and dump shitcoins like req, link, deep brainchain, salt, fun, omg, snowblossom, nkn, etc.. and you're all down 99%.. you guys are low iq losers. i'm not going to post on biz anymore.the majority of you don't deserve to make it. stay poor living in your mums basement, fapping, playing videos games and shitposting on here

>i'm not going to post on biz anymore
That would be greatly welcomed.

i have invested in chx and my iq says 79 from mensa? why sir?

I was taking you seriously until you included link as a pnd shitcoin. You have no clue what you're talking about, link is literally unfudable at this point, you're actually making me reconsider my position in CHX, will have to dig a bit deeper...

your iq will increase to 130 if you hold for 2-5 years

vitalik says oracles arent worth 32 million.. if i dont know shit.. vitalik doesn't know shit

are you saying vitalik is wrong?

i'd love to hear you explain how vitalik is wrong

Attached: 1112.png (588x240, 25K)

*cricket sounds*

please share with us what your portfolio looks like. i need a good laugh. let me guess RTE and NKN?

Go to bed you autistic fuck, CHX doesn't need your help.

Sleep, sleep is for those people who are broke

- 50 cent

anyone dumb enough to fall for the chainlink spam on biz missed out on the moon mission during the bull run

Attached: 45645645.png (1138x502, 29K)

i mined Digicash in 1990 and i think CHX is the best.

Communism

Now is a good entry non owners, won't be this cheap again.

>Digicash
check out elixxor. the guy who made digicash is making it. looks promising. see i know my shit. fuck all of you

i was going to share all the new hot shit that is coming out in the next year or two.. but you can all go fuck yourself now

Based af OWNie Chad

do the needful and give us the news sirs

Anyone familiar with hyperwave needs to get in this shit on the next mini dump to .25, because this shit is launching into the stratosphere.

Attached: hyperwave.jpg (776x448, 45K)

Thanks for the Erected Trapizoidal signal. Bullish as fuck !

chx has an epic q1

mainnet
masternodes
partnerships
next ama is on 24th feb

I don't mind a guy making a post while taking a shit, but clearly this OP was shitting in the street whilebhe typed this up. Sooo Pajeet. Such a scam.

Whenever you see, "now is a good entry" you know its pajeet so you know exactly wtf to do. Dont be dumb anons.

>mainnet
Their competitors already have mainnets live and are tokenizing assets right now with real partners.
>partnerships
Their big partnership was an absolute joke.
>next ama is on 24th feb
Real non-scam projects don't hype up AMAs.

>have mainnets live and are tokenizing assets

Really? On slow as balls Ethereum sharing resources with shit dapps, etc? Okay, I'll give you that Tezos and Stellar are decent. However, Own has its own high throughput dPoS blockchain on the same level as EOS that won't compete with silly dApps, only equity and debt transactions.

>Their big partnership was an absolute joke.

Brahahah, just you wait...

>Real non-scam projects don't hype up AMAs.
This AMA wasn't even announced anywhere, so what in the hell are you talking about?

you dumb fucking idiot. i've been telling you to buy for the last 4 months. and if you're dumbass would have listened you would have 5x'd your netwroth like i did. sucks to be a moron like you.

what competitors? raven, poly, swarm, smartlands? are you fucking kidding me. you call these shitcoins competitors? how fucking stupid are you? you fucking imbecile

Who do you believe their big partners will be?

this

they've been in talks with nasdaq etc. dont let the fudder who has invested in securitize and fuds chx all day stop make you sell

Any evidence of this?

i saw it in an ama with the ceo.. they presented to nasdaq

Just watching it now. He says Nasdaq decided to not use their full service but maybe something called DSR

If you really think Tzero and Securitize will capture the entire STO market you're a complete retard. Also they aren't hyping the AMA its just a couple people on biz mentioning it.

Attached: h.jpg (720x1134, 91K)

I've been rused by his AMA about big partners. I'll hold for 6 weeks to see if it comes to fruition.

i trust him

You can tell from his AMA videos that he's not bullshitting. I'm holding until the mainnet for sure and then see where it goes from there.