This piece of shit will never exceed $1 as stated in the whitepaper. Or will it?

This piece of shit will never exceed $1 as stated in the whitepaper. Or will it?

Attached: 1516227288889.png (1920x1080, 859K)

Being over $1 defeats the purpose of the token. Just read the whitepaper.

Where does it say that in the white paper tho

BAT is to pumps like KIN is to pumps.

Doesn't happen and you'll up at stuck down 99%

Just wait until they increase the supply of BAT (as they discussed).

bat will be responsible for the biggest fomo ever

link

PIECE

OF

SHIT

BAT is significantly overvalued. It is the only cryptocurrency with an actual product. That means its valuation should be based on a multiple of its ad revenue. Every other cryptocurrency lacks an actual product, therefore every other cryptocurrency can maintain an undeserved valuation based on idiotic speculation. But BAT actually has a working product so it must be valued based on a revenue forecast. The cryptocurrencies like OMG and ZRX which have no working product should be valued significantly higher than BAT because having no tangible product or service means there is no ceiling to the absurd valuations that come from retards depositing fiat to exchanges. BAT is the only crypto with a purpose, therefore it must drop in price.

Since when do latte's cost $1

BAT is the most fud'd coin on Jow Forums

and that's a good thing

Yes, put your money into LINK. Something that actually pumps and will be adopted.

hey where's that stupid faggot that thinks adblock is illegal lmaoooooooo

let's get the top tier Jow Forums brainlet FUD in this thread

Yeah they never answer that because it's not there.

to some extent I agree, It actually has a product that has millllions of installs

Becuase it offers a better baked in add and spywear protection.

I can see them some how segwaying into wallets and then bat becomes a defacto currency as well, because, already installed.

much like how javascript is taking over everything

As the BAT from the User Growth Pool is distributed the circulating supply will increase yes, but it will also be distributed to millions of new users. Doesnt matter much if there is more circulating if there are many many more people holding and using BAT.

13th paragraph in

Made me look lol

>"BAT is designed to be a piece of shit on purpose."
-The BAT white paper, page 10.

Wow I didn't know that, it makes sense now!

Attached: 1532516336780.gif (256x256, 490K)

People said this about Ark before it pumped to $4

People that don't understand tokenomics say that about every token.

>"why not just peg it at $1?"

When people say things like that you can automatically dismiss their opinions because they have no conceptual grasp of what cryptocurrency is meant/used for.

>Whitepaper States 1$+ defeats purpose.

That’s vintage!

bingo