Did you fucking accumulate or did you fall for the fud? Once OMG picks up some momentum, watch the fuck out

Did you fucking accumulate or did you fall for the fud? Once OMG picks up some momentum, watch the fuck out.

Attached: omg.jpg (1024x512, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

quest.ari.omg.network/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>ladyboy CEO
Sure user, bought 100k

>being anti transgender
>thinks he can succeed in 2019

he's never gonna make it

Sure thing Jun
Anymore announcements ?

Attached: ohd469qft8n11.jpg (750x1140, 52K)

the age of shitcoins is over

nigger this will go to zero

says the guy who will buy my bags at $50 lmao

> Patents block your path

Attached: stiffed.jpg (228x200, 71K)

If OMG is still around then, no it is not. The age of the shit coin will die with FUN, OMG, Tron

crypto is dead
did you not get the memo?

Well it's a glorified research project at the end of the day. They may well contribute to Ethereum research goals (although Plasma may well be outflanked by other L2 solutions/Polkadot etc.) but their quixotic goal of reshaping banking is SEA is just ridiculous. Their CEO can hardly speak English, they have about 30 staff and they're one of a number of startups in the space in Thailand - a country with a barely functioning bureaucratic and regulatory framework. They fortuitously managed to find out about VItalik and Etherum early on and hitched a ride but their vision and goal is delusional at best.

I bought this jungle gook trash at $13

everyday is suffering

Attached: 1548891190780.jpg (400x389, 112K)

They said there is a hackathon in April. There is literally no point in buying back in yet.

what does that mean?

Means guaranteed no public test net until after that.

If I close my eyes and concentrate really hard I can make myself believe it is August 2017, and buying OMG for $1.25 seems familiar.

Attached: th.jpg (228x273, 13K)

I remember when this was the Jow Forums favorite. Everyone thinking plasma was the future, and we could stake our OMG and make %'s off all ATM/bank/etc. payment transactions in SEA... good times

>Everyone thinking plasma was the future
those were the shills you dummy

quest.ari.omg.network/
Is that not the testnet? Because it's active right now.

Feels good to be back at a 90% discount.

Attached: ihatethisfagsface.png (380x380, 215K)

A fucking flash dog game with copy and pasted code from an addictinggames.com side scroller.

Lmfao omisecucks fucking robbed. Ask the team if they are hodling fiat or this garbage after 25 milliom for a dog flash game. What a bunch of idiot investors

I bought this ATH lol.

That's internal test net

>Jimmy is going to be broke soon

lmao