Jorge bought Bitcoin when it was only $500 each and sold at the top for a nice 40x...

Jorge bought Bitcoin when it was only $500 each and sold at the top for a nice 40x. When asked about what his plans were he said he will be going to Disney world and then starting a big family with his fiancé.

You did sell at the top, didn’t you anons? If not how did your gf take it?

Attached: 4992DFA7-A570-4B17-B18F-67E7F773918C.jpg (1242x1237, 1.62M)

i bought BTC at 8dollars and sold at 11 dollars

Attached: 1546965302843.jpg (633x758, 112K)

> If not how did your gf take it?
As if I were stupid enough to tell my gf about my money.

Have fun with your money sucking whore gf

>Jorge
>spic
>white gf
>sold at the top

absolutely based

Good ole Jorge

I want to make money so I can give it to the poor

nice fantasy you got there Juan. I bet you also wished you looked like Jorge, as bad as he looks

daily reminder that spics are just savage jungle apes and not part of the human race

all the monkey blood shows up in white europeans exclusively though...

i look whiter than a european tho

Damn. Dude married up.

literally who?

one of the thousands of young men whose lives were transformed by the blockchain

sure you did fag

can he be surgerically made to look less Asian / beanery?
>no racist

top kek

t.

Attached: americans.jpg (879x1024, 203K)

I lifted my hardest for 4 fucking years. All for her. Literal blood, sweat, and tears. And then she chooses a spic instead of me (a tall aryan male who is attractive). This makes no sense. White women wiII doom the West.

EXPLAIN THIS BULLSHIT TO ME

guy probably has a warm personality. stop voting for trump

Attached: 1548458188903.png (291x344, 85K)

BEANED

>wasting 4 years of your life for something she knows is worthless
>not proving what a loser you are and how skewed your vision of reality is.

That's the problem user, you should have been doing it for yourself

Attached: your future.png (630x328, 55K)

My girlfriend dumped me when I said I put 80% of my total worth ($25,000 which was around 25 coins) into bitcoin around the end of November 2016.

I watched them steadily grow over 2017 while in my last year of university and sold them just before the peak for around $17,000 a piece.

When the bitcoin rush really hit peak normie use and awareness you can guess who sent me a message. I told the cunt to come over, I fucked her and then after I blew over her face told her to leave my apartment.

feelsgoodman

I used the money to build a nice asset portfolio and I live a pretty frugal life atm. Still wage slaving unfortunately.

I bought at 10k, then at 9.5k, then at 8k, then at 7k, then at 6k, then at 5k, then at 4k, then at 3.3k, then at 3.5k

Attached: 1546883867245.jpg (996x1000, 308K)

Better that than a loss.

congrats user, you unironically already /madeit/

>t. dicklet

I'm as white as snow but Latinas are the hottest girls out there. My dream is to marry a smoking hot Latina with a conservative, strict Catholic upbringing. Maybe my kids will be la creaturas but that's the future of our country anyways, they'll have a lot more opportunity by then

Attached: penelope.jpg (324x475, 34K)

>Latina with a conservative, strict Catholic upbringing. Maybe my kids will be la creaturas but that's the future of our country anyways, they'll have a lot more opportunity by then
absolutely disgusting.

Attached: 1505166665612.png (237x269, 117K)

>
>>Latina with a conservative, strict Catholic upbringing. Maybe my kids will be la creaturas but that's the future of our country anyways, they'll have a lot more opportunity by then
>absolutely disgusting.

Who is Adriana Lima

Fggt south america wins

suprised she didnt file a false rape accusation after that

And why are we trying to kick out and keep Mexicans out? Yeah, my point exactly. Based Mexicans>Burgers

It's pasta you newfags.

sure juanito

if your gf leaves you for a spic
1)you ugly
2) she's ugly
3) kys

What the others said, and she's also a self-loathing whore.

Goes in all fields boys

Nice, you caught all the dips

Holy fuck how come everybody look dead poor and weird

If she's a self-lathing whore she'd think that you sacrificing so much for her is pathetic, as she's not worth it.
If she has self-respect, she'd despise you for your self-perspective as a intensely flawed human being which puts you in the 'insecure' bracket. This makes you difficult to interact with because your insecurities will be an impediment at free flowing communication.

Don't be so abstract about your interpretation. I was referring to their races.

> it shows common cardboard house land people

See you again at 2.7

Holy shit I hope this is not made up.