It's been over a week now, when will this bart be completed ?

It's been over a week now, when will this bart be completed ?

Attached: 43526664.jpg (221x228, 6K)

Whales are trying to make their Barts unpredictable in order to fool people into longing/shorting.

Tbh I'm not feeling that comfy when I zoom out. Sure it could go down, but maybe only to $3400 for now and so is it worth it?

Attached: 1514859302.jpg (1404x920, 43K)

This, they have been propping this thing the entire time now and longs are crazy high. When they lift their walls it will most likely drop hard.
The longer they hold the range without doing anything the harder the fall will be.

Fucking really already

Yeah, i won't feel confident until we at least hit 3200 again.

I was going to get back in, but I just don't feel like this price level will remain for long. I have a feeling that before the Gox dump it will start to drop and then Gox will dump it down hard with support already taken out.

we'll see 1.8k EOY

3500 is the new 6600

Most. Likely.

>all these permabears
So bullish. You know the market will be against the common feeling. Shorting time is over, at least for the short term.

I have been wondering the same thing

it look like a long bart....

I can believe this ... but what would scare me as a bear, eventually everyone that was going to sell, sells.....

You are left with non sellers, so the price is forced up or the market stops trading eg no volume.

Unlike everthing else outside of crypto, you cant just print more gold certs, or fiat....

ik citeer; zo vliegen de vogels niet meer meneer,
ik citeer; het gaat beter
als je niet zo wanhopig probeert om de maan te slaan,
ik zie de mensen naar huis toe gaan
op mijn bank in het avondland
verzin ik een naam
kies een taal
noem ik mij illegaal

>implying it will go down

The bottom was December. Deal with it retarded permabears.

kek
you perma bulls said the same thing at $6600

>I can believe this ... but what would scare me as a bear, eventually everyone that was going to sell, sells.....

That's when we find baby bull Jesus. It will be violent but the end result will be... No more sellers left.

20% cuck down in a few days

>The bottom was December.

It was not the bottom... For us to know we are at the bottom you need to see at least one macro higher high.

No bruh, overall market sentiment was still bullish long term. 6k held for months so people though that was the bottom. Then boom, the market does otherwise. It is the same thing now.
And even if there is another bart down, believe, believe me that whales will squeeze the insane amount of shorts that are open right now. I bet for another bart straight up to 4k.

>bullish longterm
_-''

>bitcoin is going to literally $1,000,000 over the next decade
>"let's just gamble with the impossible task of buying at the perfect bottom"

Attached: YourFuture.png (1555x311, 42K)

Who can actually wait that long?

The next decade is one year away. Just keep coping, we've been poorfags all of our lives.

There's no other realistic way to get rich but to accumulate and hold. Just imagine the satisfaction in retiring in 10 years while nocoiners are still wagecucking.

Attached: normietulation.png (1100x189, 182K)

What the fuck

Attached: b4a721cfb62f5d19ec61575114d8a2d1.jpg (480x480, 22K)

whats wrong Captain?

Attached: your future.png (630x328, 55K)

DON'T FALL FOR THE HOPIUM.

I'm all in
Been bumming food off my parents and eating ramen
I went from balling in early 2018 to going balls deep in 2019

>mfw hodlers are the only real winners

I posted this some hours ago. Now take a look! We are above the resistance. Now it is a support.

Attached: 4chan.png (1455x1001, 158K)

Zoom out, nigga.

Resistance is futile.

Attached: peepeepoopoo.jpg (762x341, 53K)

Pay attention, those red lines where the ones that made us fall in the first place. But now we are above them.

Attached: 4chan3.png (1455x994, 156K)

It's the fourth time we touch these lines, of course we are going to break them. The times before we were still under the fall movement's inertia.

Just waiting for the last few ICO's to finish selling. Selling is finite, buying is semi finite. Soon only thing left to do will be to buy, and the great cycle will begin again.

Institutional investors are accumulating right now.
Take it as you will.