Biggest NEO event as we speak

>biggest NEO event as we speak
>doesn't even go up

who killed this coin?

Attached: 1*aHjtxAbup-EAeB1o5-BB-A.jpg (1600x512, 188K)

It went up 20% the ten days prior to devcon. Anyone buying news is getting dumped on by the speculators that saw you coming ten days ago. Charts are your friend.

DevCon was in price already you moron

Thid. Past week has been nice

k, makes sense.
Although there was also the BTC pump, so in terms of BTC it's not 20%. Everything went up a bit 10 days ago.

>in terms of BTC it's not 20%
2nd sign you're fresh from reddit. Of course I'm talking sats. I rounded up. It's actually 17.67% increase if you sniped the bottom and the top. 1980-2330.

You happened to come across a frenly user, and I'll help you out. This happened last year before devcon, expect it to happen next year too. Go look at the chart from January, 2018. Devcon was 1/30-31.

When you hear things like "mainnet", "devcon" "partnership announcement" if you didn't buy two weeks ago, you're going to get dumped on. You don't buy, you sell the devcon and mainnets and announcements. NEO 3.0? There will be a price run leading up to 3.0 going live. Sell NEO the day before, and buy back in two weeks later.

It's counter intuitive, and most people never figure out why they're losing money, and plenty of people will read what I've written and ignore it, because it's different with their coin. They found the one that loves you back. None of them love you back. Drop them when they get hot. And quit buying sloppy seconds.

> Blocks your path with patents

Attached: Ultimate_Stiff_Machine2.jpg (913x532, 315K)

If you bought NEO today or yesterday, go ahead and cut your losses. Put your buy order at 200,000 sats. Unless China formally adopts NEO to run the People's Economy, your order will fill in the next ten days.

>> Blocks your path with patents
>Thinks anons forget about how China don't give a fuck about patents

Thanks. Although I'm not really a trader and I've actually sold my NEO in summer. I'm also familiar with buy the rumor sell the news, but still I was hoping with some sort of rise...this project was good once. I mean the Western contributions at least.

>but still I was hoping with some sort of rise
There was a rise. You're still not looking in the right place for it. Now it's going back to where it was. The whole market is going to go sideways for a while. You're not going to start making money by hodling until this Fall/Winter. Next year will be good for hodlers. 2021 will be the golden run, but if you hodl through it, you'll be posting pink wojaks and asking what happened in 2022.

Market makers killed this coin. Its the closest competitor to ETH and I'm pretty sure theyre gonna beat ETH to scaling via Trinity, probably gonna find out tomorrow. But recent interview with Hongfei showed NEO wont be enterprise ready for 1.5-2 years and you can be sure the other chains are around the same time or 3-5 years out, long past the coming institution bubble. Cant believe people actually think NEO is dead.

Attached: 1542514082005.gif (500x216, 777K)

2021? Fuck it gets a year further away every year

>I'm pretty sure theyre gonna beat ETH to scaling via Trinity,
See pic related. From devcon.

Attached: IMG_20190216_125534_154.jpg (604x1280, 136K)

>Fuck it gets a year further away every year
We'll be close to $20,000 BTC end of 2020. 2021 is when it spikes to $400,000.

If you had to pick one, would you invest in btc or eth for holding till 2021?

#1 blockchain 2020. So much butthurt with this platform.

ETH is trading at .035, and has been as high as .15. It looks like its pretty low in sats and you stand to gain more btc holding eth. Why not split 50/50? That's your two bluechips.

It's unbelievable that you retards are still hung up over this chink scam platform that was used exclusively for selling unregistered chink scam securities to sei bok gwai. For fucks sake the founders already exit scammed months ago. This would make for a fascinating case study on delusion and mental gymnastics. I will be contacting Jordan Peterson and Diana Fleischman about this, stay tuned.

The founders are literally on stage hosting a fucking devcon in Seattle

GAS has literally 2x'ed and is going parabolic

Because whales decides all the movements, especially in crypto, you have to be naive to think otherwise. See Holo case, did x4 without any positive news.

look at this bot.lmfao@!@@

Shh, lobster.

LMAO YOU RETARDS believe anything you see don't you?

NEO funds youtu.be/DjSSvE7OmOI?t=1963
fiat $2m
btc/eth $7m
neo/gas $32m

lol, all this thime i was thinking they had at least $500m,
fuck, they will run out of money before NEO 3.0

rofl

and i have more than 2500 neo,
went all in $7k into AntShares, ATH $507k,
cashed out $0

i'm the biggest loser here, IQ fucking below 0

Imagine being such a subhuman that you shill for an exposed scammer