Stop right there sir. We have reason to believe that you are stealing XCM at these prices

Stop right there sir. We have reason to believe that you are stealing XCM at these prices.

Attached: Capture.png (251x225, 115K)

i have 50k, should i buy more?

Cringe and blue pilled

It’s time to capitulate. This shit is gonna shut down

128k is the magic number.

AM I BEING DETAINED!? OFFICER AM I FREE TO GO?!

you are free to go if you buy 10k xcm

Attached: xcm holder.jpg (745x658, 54K)

Kek

Why?

Ignoring gradual increase to the total supply number (328 million) for a minute....
The current price is around 0.02 USD
Current XCM circ. supply is around 128 million
So the current market cap is 0.02 x 128 million = $2.56 million which is very low
If Coinmetro defies the odds and eventually becomes even just a moderately-successful regulated fiat exchange, it can easily 100x minimum
So yeah, I'd say 128K is enough to get really good gains

How much are you holding? I hope you are right.

Attached: Capture.png (1525x888, 122K)

50K and accumulating
I wish to have over 300K by year's end but I realize that may be impossible on my poorfag wage
Only way I can pull that off is if the price stays consistently rekt for the entire year. I was hoping the ongoing current fud such as their known reputation for delays, bugs, the KYC nightmare and outsourcing developer work, would be enough to keep the price below 2 cents
But really, I think Kevin just has to deliver on a few key things like margin trading and ETCF/TAM by year's end, and this should get back to ICO price
If I get at least 120K by next year, I could live with that

It probably will stay low while retards pass it up but since I hold more than 0.2% of the total supply I think its time for me to start shilling it

working liquid low fee BTC exchange
First exchange to feature instant SEPA payments and the ability to deposit cash via credit card instead of just buying directly with your card
0.1% fees, one tenth of Coinbase along with further fee reductions for holding XCM
Makers on the exchange, or clients who place limit orders below the ticker price on the buy side, and above the ticker price on the sell side, will receive rebates that account for up to 50% of any fee charged to the taker that eventually hits their resting orders
Tokenised Asset Management is an insanely cool feature that basically means anyone can start a trading portfolio which functions like an ETF.
actual regulatory compliant crypto debit cards

XCM has hands down the greatest token economics of any exchange token, all fees on the exchange are paid in XCM which also results in a fraction of it being burnt.

Yes getting verified is a pain in the ass, yes the GUI of the exchange is slightly buggy but this exchange is going through teething problems just like Binance did and they can be resolved and this is as it stands the most regulatory compliant and therefore futureproof exchange there is and is the sister company of an already successful forex exchange.

>b-but presale boomers who bought at 3c will dump on us
of the 128 Million tokens that were available for the public to buy
12.5 million bought at 0.3
12.5 million bought at 0.5
12.5 million bought at 0.7
12.5 million bought at 0.9
20% of which (10 million XCM) will be available to trade in about 80 days while the remainder will be available 90 days after that
50 Million were bought at 11 cent and 27,665,508 were bought at 12 cent and is already all on the market which then promptly was panic dumped by ADHD ICO flipper retards before stabalizing in the 1.8-2.5c range below pre sale price.

God lord and I thought I was a whale.

Not sure why people bitch about KYC, it literally took me less than 5 minutes to get verified

Also I'm pretty sure it's only 3c and 5c that are vested, everyone above that already have access to their tokens.

Honestly, the non-source of wealth KYC sections aren't bad or difficult. A simple passport pic and recent utility bill/bank statement, while answering the questionnaire. Those get verified fast
I think most of the people recently whining about that are those who either can't follow the clear picture-taking guidelines properly, or those who forgot about CM since the ICO/beta launch, then heard of the virtual minting and rushed in to trade, not realizing they would have to KYC first which they should have already done (granted, there were some who did it the first time without realizing everyone had to re-do it a while back for new regulation standards)
The source of wealth part is bullshit, however. They're not even clear on all the documentation you need to complete it. It makes you think that you only need a payslip from right before you contributed your crypto, but you also need to show where you bought the crypto, the blockchain transactions for sending the crypto to them and all that other shit. There's little clarity and it's frustrating how it takes days for the compliance area to respond to you and specify exactly what you need to submit. The good thing is you currently don't need it to trade unless you have or eventually accumulate over $15K funds, though

Lmao okay that’s funny, XCM bag holders are one of the funniest

Yeah, fair enough but it's just one of those things that'll get ironed out in a month or two. The real big question is if Kevin will be successful in fund-raising, that's what the future of thr platform hinges on.

>The good thing is you currently don't need it to trade unless you have or eventually accumulate over $15K funds, though
What? You mean deposit 15K funds right? It makes no sense if you have to do it after your crypto has gained value over 15K.

I went all in around 2c.
Be greedy when others are fearful nigger

You're right
I just checked their TG and one of the admins basically said the source of wealth requirement only gets triggered by any deposit that is valued at $15K at that time
He used an example of depositing $5K worth of ETH that later 3x'ed in value to $15K while being held on the exchange, stating that woudn't require source of wealth