Ok guys, my state recently voted yes on medical marijuana and I’ve been blessed with an amazing opportunity...

Ok guys, my state recently voted yes on medical marijuana and I’ve been blessed with an amazing opportunity. The group I’m working with has very big money investors coming in after we get accepted. We’re taking every measure possible to get accepted. We have very good credentials, and I was recently told to start thinking about a number for my salary because on top of being an owner, I’m going to work as COO for the cultivation side of our operation. We’re going to build the maximum size indoor or greenhouse growing space allowed (30,000 square feet flowering canopy space). My problem is, I have NO FUCKING CLUE what to ask for my salary. My current occupation comes nowhere near the money we’ll be making with this venture, so I don’t want to ask too little, but I also don’t want to ask too much and come off greedy. Help me find the sweet spot /biz, I need you!

Attached: 7043A5ED-2C82-4F2A-ACCD-0544777DFB80.jpg (619x404, 267K)

Ask for $150k and options.

Missouri? I'm probably going to have my try at growing I bet it's easy. I'd ask for 250k/yr not even memeing

Salary should be in weed
1 oz a day seems right

How did you bros come by those figures?

Growing is easy
Growing well isnt easy
Growing well on a large scale takes years of experience

Attached: Ultimate_Stiff_Machine2.jpg (913x532, 315K)

i have a 12k sqft building with 600 watt hps bulbs. good start?

35k and that’s pushing it

lol just shoot for a stupid high number, worst they can say is no.

Agreed. We have consultants moving here from Cali/Colorado post-acceptance to show us the ropes.

Mine’s ballpark for a relatively junior executive at a startup that’s not software, based on observation. If you know anyone there who is or is going to be an executive well enough to ask them what they’re getting or asking for you should bounce numbers off them.

An ounce a day is like 60 grand a year.

If you don't know what your salary should be then you probably aren't qualified for the responsibility of the job. Hope you don't fuck it up too bad.

That seems low, how do you figure sir?

>I'm gonna get rich off weed ehehehehe

Attached: 1526921024298.png (467x443, 34K)

Any advice
For starting a weed company?

Answer the question Schlomo

Ok guys, in the low end we have 35k. Then it shoots up to 150-250k. Can I get some more dialogue and discussion please?

Well, are you a professional or staff?

Just search for comparable positions and salaries on the internet. I’m starting to wonder if isn’t on to something.

>he doesn’t know how well the marijuana market is doing

You honestly think I haven’t tried google? Eyeroll.jpg. Nothing comes up for marijuana cultivation salary, marijuana revenues to salary, marijuana cultivation square footage to salary, no combo I can think of comes up with anything productive. The same bullshit articles about “highest paying pot jobs” are the only things that comes up

You could reach out to the other professional growers that you know and ask them. It's hard to believe that you have this opportunity and you don't even have a mentor or contacts with an established grow shop.

I'm guessing you have a lot of experience in cultivation?

You're doomed kid

You won't make money, it's recreational in Oregon, you can get a ounce for $35..