Who absolutely GEEKED about this little monster in the making here?

Who absolutely GEEKED about this little monster in the making here?

Attached: Bms5o86.jpg (2048x2048, 170K)

nobody is buying your scam bags. you can hold those straight to fucking hell.

are you FUDsters even trying anymore besides "muh scam chinkcoin" shit that gets posted in every thread.

I"ll sell you my bags at $50 tho, cuck.

How are the partnerships going with Apple, McDonald's and Google?

fudding migger detected
OMG top5 eoy

the first trillion dollar DEX

just bought a big bag, finally looked into this fucking coin after thinking it was a shit coin. Pretty amazing upside

Is 2k enough to make it. Is that pajeet reeks right about it being worth 700

lol ok

>who here is absolutely GEEKED about this shitcoin that mooned two years ago and has been stagnating with no development since

It's still unironically literally stealing at these prices

>stagnating

like every other crypto in existence
>no development

the whole cryptoverse is abuzz after omg announced testnet releasing soon

go on keep being a stupid faggot with you lame fud in every thread

>stagnating
Sorry, I just looked at the chart for the first time in months. I mean plummeting.

didnt they airdrop this to all ETH holders? why would I pay for something most people got for free

OP is a third world monkey trying to pump his free bags.

FUd for this got so obvious, I'm glad I rebought at around $1.10 each.

Not all the FUD was baseless. The lead dev quit ffs.

easiest 10x in crypto

12k here. Can’t believe I didn’t sell a single coin, not even in the 20s
NEVER FUCKING AGAIN

Bro, the FUD was literally pictures of Jun calling him gook, chink, and apple sticker on the skateboard meme.

That was basic bitch fud. How about them missing targets on their road map and never making another. How about prominent members of the ethereum community saying it's a shitfest.

Staking coming leal soon boys!

Attached: 1547716472206.jpg (573x515, 35K)

I don't know about you but I do recall researching it and they said they stopped putting dates and timeline for their roadmaps along with apologizing. Also which prominent members of the ethereum community calling it a shitfest? I remember Vitalik still admit to advising Omisego and meets up with them. But of course for $1.10 each, it's an ok risk for me.

See this shit?
>yes yes, sank you rite boy for monie, prasma soon
That was majority of the FUD.

Jesus. You watched $250k become $12000? Are you ok now mentally?

I still think it will go below a dollar. This is just trading bots buying because they were in the news for their internal test net release.

How much more can people sell though. Even if it hits $1.00 I feel like all those people still holding are mentally prepared to be like "fuck it, it's a lost cause" and not care about selling it anymore. I know if it goes below $1.10 I won't be selling.

Same I think it' can go below $.50 when btc goes to sub 3k. If they ever manage to create what they set out to it will make a lot of millionaires. I bought at $8 and sold it all.

>we're reaching yikes levels that shouldn't even be possible

So what have you learned?

That were at a point where the upside vs. going to 0 is worth the risk now. Yeah, I'll give you guys who really hate this that they have missed a lot of the deadlines and over promised along with crypto is still in a bear market if that's the validation you guys are truly looking for.

Worth the risk for me atleast but can't say for others*