Holochain

Attached: 2019-02-17 00.06.24 - Holo Mozilla.jpg (622x1280, 94K)

When lambo?

Top 5

can't believe it was all so easy

OH FUCK.

how much HOT do you need to make it?
are 25 million enough?

unironically buy more

It was always destined to be.

Attached: 751514854.png (636x559, 61K)

what kind of HOT chick will you choose, Jow Forums?

Attached: 1533855339712.jpg (426x640, 51K)

>milking the firefox thing AGAIN
This is getting so embarrassing.

coping much?

Holochain isn't the discovery of fire. It's data persistence applied to Distributed Hash Table systems. You can find plenty of places where this has already been tried with variable degrees of success. Holochain just adds identity persistence across "swarms" and a membrane to lock agents out of swarms. Think bittorrent with built-in usernames. There are obvious drawbacks and advantages to this approach, and the claims about TPS are not very fair by comparison because no one who needs a blockchain would reach for unsigned email IOUs or holochain self-signed attestations...
...How fast can you traverse a tree when some difficult-to-predict portions of it are not held on your local machine and require an unbounded network query to a potentially high-churn network of other network-edge internet devices? The answer right now is "who knows" but if you want to guess at how Holochain will fare against AWS, in almost all cases they cannot really compete. This is a project for people with contempt for AWS/Azure/GCP. I agree with u/foobazzler that Holochain is not good for replacing the large centralized databases that google, facebook, amazon use to serve up content, make recommendations, and enable searches. Sadly the fact that their DB nodes are all on an infiniband connection in one or several top of the line datacenters means they will be orders of magnitude faster for those tasks. This is more for semantic web, small communities, alternative wikis, etc. Once you need verification without identity, anonymity or search-ability you've already lost the ability to defend using Holochain

Attached: 67D.jpg (1080x1349, 147K)

since I'll be getting rich of Holo it seems only fair I select a trap.

Not sure what my wife is going to think tho.

Milking a meh partnership like Firefox for this fucking long is absolute cring.

This nigger is getting DANGEROUSLY close to being publicly shut-down by Mozilla. He better tread carefully. Don't want another Vchain BMW moment.

Attached: soy mouth.jpg (53x52, 2K)

firefox is a dead browser tho so why should i care?

>Milking a meh partnership like Firefox
It's not a partnership. Look as hard as you want, you will find no comment from Firefox on this.
You WILL find a mild shill video by a guy who *used* to work at Firefox, but was fired shortly after for unknown reasons.

Well best case scenario is it's some kind of partnership.
Which is very meh to begin with, since this is Firefox we're talking about.
And then to fucking milk it relentlessly like this just smacks of desperation.

>Well best case scenario is it's some kind of partnership.
There is literally no reason to think they have any sort of active relationship. Just read the statement above. This is the conversation he's describing:
>Hey Mozilla, when we have our super-awesome network (which hasn't even been really designed yet) running can we test it on your browser?
>Uh yeah maybe
>Great!

>There is literally no reason to think they have any sort of active relationship
Ok, but even if it was, it would not merit all these fucking months of Holo team members milking a fucking Firefox partnership.

Why are you being so deliberately retarded? Obviously a Mozilla partnership would be a big win. What the fuck is wrong with you? That's not the point. The point is it doesn't fucking exist dummy.

>Obviously a Mozilla partnership would be a big win
It would be nice, but it would not merit months and months of Holo team members milking and milking it.

Lol mate stop ruining my strong points with your weak ones

Our points are very complementary.

You guys are fucking retarded if you think there isn't anything more substantial going on behind the scenes. Mozilla has been sponsoring several of Holo's events at their headquarters (SF bay area), that wouldn't happen if Mozilla considered the project trash - in fact, I met some of the Internet 1.0 / open source folks at one of the hackathons and they were hyped up as fuck about the technology. Last hint: The Rust programming language was developed by Mozilla, why would Art Brock et al. spend months on a refactor if they didn't have some kind of partnership agreement secured? Reddit-tier fud.

Show evidence.

When Holochain browser API?

Ignore the suburban and rural retards. At this point the board is a giant LINK/shitcoin of the month circle jerk from discord faggots. These poorfags can’t move markets so who gives a fuck what (((they))) think.

Attached: A96BCF15-1586-46E1-B8EA-8CD5320A51A2.jpg (900x1247, 240K)

What's retarded about asking for evidence of this "partnership"? I can show you pages of pages of official documentation where Microsoft confirms they are integrating ethereum tech. Where can I see mozilla talk about holochain integration?

yeah man so true, it's quite funny to see those fags fudding here thinking they can actually crash the price or something. i mean, i will admit i fudded pretty hard for a few days last summer and was able to get some big buy orders in at 80gwei. But trying this post-binance? Delusional.

ever heard of buy the rumor sell the news? how new are you...

I am increasingly certain HoloChain may be the last one standing in about five years.

>but was fired shortly after for unknown reasons
no evidence of this