Why aren't individuals between the ages of 22 and 36 buying homes?

Why aren't individuals between the ages of 22 and 36 buying homes?

Attached: house7.png (1026x838, 763K)

Attached: 15030702709820.jpg (640x633, 42K)

I made $8700 gross income last year. That's why.

This again.

>Mostly useless yard
>Ugly design
>"Why isn't it bought already!"
Seriously, I'm in college for free and saving up for a home. However, I'll only buy a home once I have a stable career. Otherwise, id waste money

Attached: _81738062_risitas.jpg (720x405, 23K)

again? such a low rent thread

Damn that's honestly a pretty good price
Problem is I know Youngstown and there is next to nothing there but hicks
In fact, it's technically one of the more racist parts of the country ( Elsa Jean of 'blacked' is from Canton, just a few towns over)
So if you have a daughter she'll be too repressed and start burnin' the coal
Plus, the winters are cold as shit

This house would sell for 20x that price in the UK.

That city is like 50% black i wonder what part of town that house is in

Millennials don't want to live in the middle of nowhere.

>Youngstown was ranked by Morgan Quitno Press, a Kansas-based publishing and research company, as the 9th most dangerous city in the United States.[94]

Wew

Yeah those stupid millennials dont want to live in a place full of niggers where theyll get shot and killed within a week of moving there how dare they those entitled millennials

Ye but in the UK you neighbors wouldnt shake n bake meth in your frontyard @ 3 am

I didn't say that, I don't know who lives in this place. All I said, if you could read, is that they don't want to live in the middle of nowhere.

No but in the UK they will chop your head off or rape your white daughter

very punny of you sir

True

>Youngstown, OH

Guaranteed that's a poorly remediated meth house or crack den.

>"waahh its in the middle of nowhere full of niggers!!"
why does it matter to you if you are a neet who never leaves the house and can get groceries shipped litterally to your door??
turn it into a fort with a fence and alarm and an M4 at every window if you a scared of getting robbed

Median house prices are 800k here lmao

Niggers live there.

Damn I hate suburbs, especially dormitory district traffic hell suburbs. Commuting is the work of Satan. I wish it was still possible to live in a rural village and be within walking distance of everything important.

look up demographics and crime statistics before jumping at these cheap $20-40k homes; I saw one once like 3 bdrm, 2 bathroom, hot tub, inground swimming pool, for like $48k or some shit listed on here (would cost like $800k where I live) so it piqued my curiosity and when I looked into it, turns out the area was like 87% black and had one of the highest burglary, assault, rape, and murder rates in the entire USA. So then I'm thinking no wonder it's under $50k.