Why are digital nomads so gay? i mean jesus look at them

why are digital nomads so gay? i mean jesus look at them

Attached: DziMf_sVYAIvPKs.jpg (1280x960, 183K)

you may not like it but this is what peak financial freedom looks like.

Most of them make money selling their "digital nomad" lifestyle to wagecucks

>tfw shorts are now homosexual apparel.

fpbp

thats the most fucked up part of the whole thing

they arent surviving out there because they are selling a valuable service like a fixing a flat tire or installing a new bathtub

theyre selling you a course, so that you can learn how to fuck other people out of their money just like how they fucked you out of yours

what? I fucked around in ASEA for like 3 years, most financially independent expats did things like web design, made apps, did SEO, or traded forex/stocks

I can't even recall a single one off the top of my head who sold 'lifestyle' media as his business. I think it's weird that you are so salty that other men decided to not engage in the dumbfuck ratrace, and broke out of it to do something else.

Just go do it man, go bartend in fucking cambodia for a year or something. I guess maybe you have something to lose though? Like your dead end wagie cage job? Maybe your dog?

> cambodia
I really hate SE Asia and SE Asians. Only really SMW white men go there to sexually exploit poor and unfortunate women there.

I am not against going to a low COL area and making your living online but for a lot of people this can ruin them financially.

Imagine allowing things to get his bad

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-17 at 12.45.10 AM.png (298x1154, 469K)

This.
People seem to think that the only businesses that work are the businesses where you sell other people on starting businesses. But it's not the case - it's just what you see overrepresented on Youtube.
Besides that, there are digital nomads who hold remote jobs.

LOOOOOL

this is correct. the type of dudes showing up in thailand and indonesia are the ones who have utterly failed to make it anywhere else in life

lived in chile for 3 months and now in taiwan, managing a US based business like a real man does

Indonesia is actually pretty cool. Imagine going drinking with a bunch of local dudes who unironically beat their wives to keep them in line, and keep teenage mistresses on the side.

>Indonesia is actually pretty cool. Imagine going drinking with a bunch of local dudes who unironically beat their wives to keep them in line, and keep teenage mistresses on the side.
And the only downside is that they're a bunch of third world mudskins, and your general environment is a shithole! :D

2 guys are nice, would totally enjoy a night with them

>web design, apps, seo, forex
so literally all 0-positive value stuff that is just about scamming in a more roundabout way
then you top it off with typical limpwristed "i think it's weird ur mad abloobloo i like fucking trannies but i'm definitely not gay hahaha", who do you think you're fooling?
the user you replied to is normal, while you're sperging out full homo style. i'd bet 1 eth you look exactly like the OP's pic. in fact YOU don't even have to bet, post full body pic of yourself with timestamp + address and let's see what the thread thinks of it, and i'll send you 1 eth if you don't look like one of these faggots

>so literally all 0-positive value stuff that is just about scamming in a more roundabout way

What do you consider valuable? Fitting a pipe? Doing paperwork at an office? Clue me into your worldview champ, I'm sure it's really profound. It is definitely funny that you think anybody else has to conform to what you consider an acceptable trade, or that they need your approval. They probably worry about it while they are balls deep in an asian 19 year old, drunk off their ass.

Also your bet is spot on. I do happen to be a skinny white man who wears shorts and a tshirt in a tropical climate with 98% humidity. Fucking good guess on that one, you're a real master of deduction. Sometimes I even wear flip flops! Damn, you're a genius.

You're also seething with rage at seeing other men get to enjoy their lives, free from the constraints of the society they were born into. You fucking hate it, because you know you're too much of a lazy fuckwad to get up and make it happen for yourself. I know all about that, because it was me for several years before I had enough and got out. You can get out too, dipshit.

Unless your a nigger, because everybody hates niggers everywhere lollolol.

you'll enjoy the night with them in your ass

exactly

I was a "digital nomad" for 3 years. This just looks like a Reddit meetup.

What part of Taiwan? I lived in Taoyuan for between 1-2 years.

in Taipei right now and trying to hit up hualien or taitung area soon cause this motha fukka is too crowded

did you do visa runs?

also all of the twitter famous nomads are in that photo like levelsio

Angry wagie detected.

I'm living in a cheaper country and doing a little traveling while working from my laptop. Not even selling anything. Live a much better lifestyle and save shitload of money. Stay mad OP.

Attached: 1550053619408.png (620x620, 332K)

not mad bro im literally a "nomad" too, im just not a FAGGOT

Noob. S.

what are you fuckin gay?

They look "gay" because they use their brains to make money instead of roofing 6 days a week for minimum wage like most of you fags on this board.

fucking hell, the state of them

what could be more valuable than abusing internet search placement and taking money from others in zerosum games? let's see: nurses, doctors, firemen, cops, garbagemen, military, mailmen, deliverymen, store clerks, those traffic people who help kids cross, truck drivers, customer support, definitely plumbers and electricians, masons, heck there may even be an office worker or two who's useful through filing the right kind of paperwork helping value creators move ahead
thanks for the praise. you're not quite the sherlock holmes yourself, but it's inevitable SE expats need to assume certain things about the rest of the world to come to term with their own choices

as if

me on the right

>t. waggie