I posted a bad review of my local McDonald's on Google after they messed up my order twice

Today they gave me this.

No shit. They know it was me, and they're getting malicious about it.

What would you do, /biz?

I didn't eat the burgers today. They intentionally are fucking with me now.

Attached: IMG_20190216_162917~2.jpg (2977x3653, 2.03M)

You have bread, cheese and sauce.

The kids in africa don't even get to eat this fine, you should be grateful you ungrateful nigger.

Quit going there then, you fat ass

The patties are hiding under the cheese... I don't know what you're trying to show here.

Start going to burger king

Literally what the fuck are you talking about? The burger looks like all mcdonalds shit

call their head office and complain, if you’re a real cunt embellish the story with traumatised and hungry family members, claims of extreme brand loyalty and promotion to others prior to the screwing up of the orders, and personal distress, the employees and probably the whole store will get their shit pushed in by management

Look Baxley, stop being a cocksucker to fast food workers and they'll stop fucking with your food.

Stop eating garbage.
Also, are you fucking eating off your pants?
You're not eating food served from the kitchen at the Ritz Carlton, its McD's.
Lower your expecations or eat somewhere else.

Just noticed that same order would cost 5 dollars in canada. Fuck i hate this shithole

He probably lives in his car

No - passively claim homophobia or racism. Act as if THAT'S why you're repeatedly getting fucked.

complain and get those wagie cucks fired
make the damn order wagies

>eating McTrash
Literally one level over eating rodents and insects.
I bet you're a fat piece of shit.

holy shit you’re a true cunt- respect

The only good advice here.
A true biznessman.

Don't eat this trash food?

>thinks this is food
Not gonna make it

Americans eat that?

your first problem is eating that. your second problem is going to the same mcdonalds youre complaining about. stop being a retarded faggot and smarten up.

also judging from the width of your leg you need to get on a fucking treadmill

Take this stupid shit to /ck/

based

based

Stop eating shitty food you fucking neaderthal.

You think the managers from a chain of one of the largest food corporations actually looks online about what retarded hicks post about them? They don't give a shit and the workers especially don't give a shit.

My cock on firee wgpooooohoooooo incel fucks

Nigger nigger nigger nigger bro niggers be niggers all the fuckin tyme

>doesn't post review

>1 post by this ID

is this you, OP

Attached: Screenshot_20190217-090025_Chrome.jpg (720x672, 172K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190217-090214_Chrome.jpg (720x177, 39K)

What a fucking entitled cunt. Such an extremely challenging and highly customized order being made when the workers don't even make $55/hr? Wow...

absolute lmao

Chains do not give a shit about bad reviews and would-be customers don't read them. If I'm going to a fast food joint I already know what to expect- I'm either going there for the brand or because it's dirt cheap. Local places are the only ones positively and negatively affected by reviews since people don't know what to expect.

You're wasting your time, OP. If they keep fucking up it's never going to be fixed.

Sergey is that you?

Attached: 1523565408897.jpg (549x577, 55K)

you go straight to Corporate

I never once had my fast food orders fucked up. You people must be asking for all kinds of special / complicated shit.

My fast food orders are getting fucked up by McDonalds as soon as the order value exceeds 10$.

> still buying shitburgers
go back to your cardboard house and endure some freedom

Patties under the cheese, but something like this happened to me with Uber eats. I got a Big Mac with no patty and the meal was missing the fries.

>wants to pay almost nothing for shitty food
>orders shitty food
>food is shit
>complain
you are even worse than I thought

i agree with you guys but i know a lot of people allergic to tomatoes and if these guys were jewish enough they could fake some shit and take McDonalds to court.

Go to a different McDonald’s you dumb fuck

LOL

>Baxley, GA

post a picture of your hands, im curious about something

>1 post by this ID
A-anons...

Why would you continue to go somewhere after writing a bad review? Also I doubt the mouthbreathers working there give a fuck about your autistic screeching on Yelp.

hi jon s

Why would anyone older than 20 eat at McDonalds?

Lel

>APPLING, GA

OP is literally a nigger.

>it goes in all fields

Attached: dr sage and mr hide.jpg (310x394, 33K)

Call the corporation.

you're op 100% since this image wasn't found in reverse search, pathetic attention whore

>eating (((fastfood)))

Not going to /makeit/

>t. nopants

POST THE GROCERY STORE PRICES

>wanting foot lettuce fungus in your mouth and patties made with filtered gutter oil

Attached: ronald gangsta ass clown mcdonald.png (199x355, 107K)

he dipped out so fast it's hilarious. please someone post this thread to his facebook/twitter