What's with the explosion of Sergey/Chainlink threads today?

What's with the explosion of Sergey/Chainlink threads today?

Attached: 1550359334217.gif (1197x1403, 543K)

>today

Attached: 1550360658294.png (3264x2448, 3.24M)

Didnt you hear? Its happening tonight.

cause this is a LINK board. also that interview last night was fucking bullish

>today

Attached: 1502318628302.png (527x409, 26K)

check my fucking digits sonnnnnn

Every meme with a holofag symbol in it is worthless to me.

It's amazing if you really sit down and think about it in depth. The average normie will be blindsided by the singularity. I see it everyday. I'm just your average wagecuck. I interact with the public on a daily basis and I talk to hundreds if not thousands of random Joes every week. How many do you think even know what a smart contract is? On top of that, how many have the foresight, the knowledge, and the sheer balls to not just invest lunch money but to go all fucking in on the fourth industrial revolution?
I did an experiment one time. For one shift I asked every other customer casually if they had heard of bitcoin or cryptocurrency. Most said yeah, they wish they bought in years ago. Then I asked if they had heard of Chainlink. Literally 0 out of 115 people I talked to had a clue. Crazy, right? Here I'm sitting on a fucking 75k bag and these poor pricks barely know how to log into Coinbase.
So yeah, I fake a smile and ask them how they're doing today. But I don't give a shit. I just have to keep up appearances so my boss doesn't shitcan me pre singularity.
I can't wait to see the look on my coworkers faces when they find out I'm leaving. They recommend you give 2 weeks notice so you don't burn any bridges. Fuck that. I can afford to rebuild any bridge I want. I own chainlink, mother fucker..

Shit. All trip 3's. This is officially a LINK board now

today? Is it your first time here newfag?

>now

Attached: 1502482641758.png (625x626, 27K)

based and linkpilled

Attached: 1550196931712.png (1137x1038, 813K)

>now

newfag go back to pleddit faggit

>go back
>to pleddit
This is pleddit

>Last 2 years

you mean?

Attached: zzzer.png (1024x768, 1.08M)

Checked again

We are gonna make it marines

Anyone got the original of this pic, always gives me a sensible chuckle

checked

no way you are using my drunk outburst meimei. I love you Frens so much

Attached: checked.png (500x500, 548K)

kek this one is mine to I made it on request of another Fren.

I cant describe the joy I feel when I see 2 of my meimeis in the same Post

you saved the wrong one tho faggot....

here just switched into ((((their)))) OS to post this again let that one die it hurts my autism :)

Attached: nowthisisart.png (3264x2448, 3.32M)

Kek

Checked and famd

Sirgay has a new profile pic

Attached: 14649393593268151.png (560x280, 100K)

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

t. nopants

bullish

You are a MANIAC!