How do you feel knowing this is the man who created Bitcoin?

How do you feel knowing this is the man who created Bitcoin?

Attached: 050216lunchbitcoin_1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/CultOfCraig/cult-of-craig
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He didn't.

Sorry sweetie.

what ever makes you think he might be satoshi?

Will we live to have a full on Bitcoin civil war?

Attached: holothink.png (400x400, 107K)

>created bitcoin
>fake bitcoin
lol

I really like his personality.
I like him to be Satoshi.
Think about having Roger Ver or Jimmy Song, or even Jihan Wu Bering Satoshi. I would immediately vomit.
But Craig, this Aussie swearing son of a bitch genius perfectly fits.

Honestly i wish there was just a way to block these type of retarded ass posts. But theres no keyword or anything.

Craig Wright isnt satoshi. Hes a liar. A plagiarist. A known and confirmed forger of documents.

That's the man ruining Bitcoin and the crypto market.

I watched one of his talks on youtube, just absolutely awful. I can't tell if he's got dunning kruger to the max, or if his faux intelligence is all just a big put on to help him build a persona and scam up more money

crejposting is not cool man

it will take him dying and then a long time passing before he starts to take his rightful place in history. it's an honor really to be able to talk to him and post truly free speech, immutably to the blockchain. Think about the place that puts you in history as well - In the future there will be AI historians running on-chain that scour the blockchain past and can put together a rich history of the early bitcoin adopters

Attached: meontheright.jpg (710x512, 125K)

can you guys include CSW/Craig/bitcoinSV/BCHSV in your post so that my filter blocks this horseshit off the board?

Thanks,
-user.

HOMO
OMOH
MOHO
OHOM

I don't care if he did. He's a back stabber and he's going to stab you in the back too.

Attached: lunatic.jpg (500x500, 103K)

nice pedophile cult you guys have here.
>fraud
>ego
>pedophilia
>hero worship
you retards are going places

Crashing and burning hahahaha

github.com/CultOfCraig/cult-of-craig

Attached: csw_fraud.jpg (1200x683, 215K)

the sad part about craig is that he is a bad conman
a real conman would have never said he was satoshi, he would have said something along the lines of 'I knew satoshi' or 'satoshi and me were friends and I'm going to carry on his legacy'
that way you don't need to
>prove you have the keys
>you don't need to know C++ at grand master level
>you don't have to 'prove' that you knew satoshi, you could have just said it as a side part of your con, just the cherry on top

he is so fucking dumb that I believe he is going schizio
I'm sure he realizes the hole he dig for himself by being a BAD CONMAN...

Attached: 81ILLjP.jpg (1080x835, 79K)

feels just fine. the original bitcoin would have been dead now if nchain and coingeek had not stepped up.

Attached: peach.jpg (599x732, 195K)

How does it feel knowing that you've spent 2 years sucking the wrong dick?

Attached: forged.jpg (798x1211, 281K)

>faketoshi
Did you miss all the forgeries and backpedalling or did you escape your tard wrangler?

feels delusional

I think at this point he very well may think he's actually Satoshi. He's clearly a brainlet to anyone with any level of understanding, however. Look at how many times he's gotten BTFO'd at conferences and the like. He embarrasses himself so often it makes me cringe.

What is: negative probability...

>linking to worthless tweet that just links to the same old github list that have been passed around for a year by people that cant think for themselves

Attached: flexible.jpg (850x850, 194K)

he has already explained what he meant by that, clearly in a video. wish i had a link to shove in your face.

yes, it's all a conspiracy, cope harder...

How the fuck doesn't this literal cocksucker get hounded out of the crypto space after he hasn't been able to verify that he's Satoshi even once?
How does this walking scam get away with it?

Sold everything

hope for your sake you're right, we have enough suicides in the world

Attached: age of empires.png (1024x768, 246K)

I came here to shill BSV, not to feel. I also fell in love with the AOE2 trad girl in that pic.

Attached: 1548523016705.jpg (500x376, 212K)

Don't evade my filters faggot

Attached: 1530466443335.gif (400x170, 1.97M)

hes going to kill bitcoin if he doesnt stfu

he got his CP fork. he needs to let it fly or die in the market of ideas.

You will never see a picture of Faketoshi showing his teeth because he has shit teeth.