>he didn't buy REQ when it was .30
>he didn't buy REQ when it was .35
>he didn't buy REQ when it was .40
>he didn't buy REQ when it was .45
>he didn't buy REQ when it was .50
>he didn't buy REQ when it was .70
>he didn't buy REQ when it was $1
>he didn't buy REQ when it was $5

Attached: 1550319094126.jpg (250x250, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.request.network/@request.network
blog.request.network/the-organization-contributing-to-request-by-yoann-marion-cdd8ee65c044
github.com/benjlevesque/request-payments-demo
accounts.request.network/signup
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_cryptocurrency_crash
youtube.com/watch?v=uNxeeS2DMY8
youtube.com/watch?v=WQCMxrI0ns8
youtube.com/watch?v=ng5-ZUMJMCA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transference
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coping_(psychology)
ethereum.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

most people on Jow Forums bought REQ for $0.97

Name one reason this coin isnt undervalued relative to ICO price.
Hint: you cant.

> b-b-but muh biweekly updates

blog.request.network/@request.network

> b-b-but the team isnt growing

literally just added 3 devs and a new COO
blog.request.network/the-organization-contributing-to-request-by-yoann-marion-cdd8ee65c044

> b-b-but muh abandonware

requestpayments demo launched yesterday
github.com/benjlevesque/request-payments-demo

> b-b-but muh coinmarketcap meme graph

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_cryptocurrency_crash

>Name one reason
One reason: Burrata.

Burrata is a fresh Italian cow milk cheese made from mozzarella and cream. The outer shell is solid mozzarella, while the inside contains stracciatella and cream, giving it an unusual, soft texture. It is typical of Apulia.

youtube.com/watch?v=uNxeeS2DMY8

youtube.com/watch?v=WQCMxrI0ns8

youtube.com/watch?v=ng5-ZUMJMCA

Attached: Burrata.png (844x1500, 3.18M)

reddit is that way -------->

>bought at $0.04
>held all the way above $1
>still held all the way down to $0.02

Attached: 1506806747940.png (808x805, 423K)

>uses plebbit spacing
>gets anally raped out of 99.9% of his investment but still succumbs to the cuckery of the french
>tells an oldfag to go to plebbit
kek

Attached: jackedboomer.png (672x787, 979K)

>claims to be oldfag
>thinks this is a rebuttal

Attached: q0gm006nhr011.jpg (900x900, 58K)

ok... its not a proven business model in any way and wether they make it or not is a total crap shoot. a $15 mill valuation in the actual business world is very high, but your reference point on "valuation" was peak crypto when noobs were throwing their money in the shitcoin bubble that is still bleeding a year later.

I don't even know the ico price but thats completely irrelevant. from what I've seen req consists of kids trying it out in the crypto space. good on them, but fukking LOL if you have put any substantial money in them

sorry about your bags tho, hope they recover.

>ignores the fact that he used plebbit spacing and thinks he'll get away with it by deflecting

Attached: mysides.jpg (500x500, 46K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transference
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coping_(psychology)

Same. Why the fuck didn't we sell?

I sold at .55c for a reasonable profit. Ain't touching this shit again.

>its not a proven business model
the only thing a startup should focus on, much less a crypto startup, is growth. thats it. airbnb was not a proven business model. neither was google adwords for that matter.

> from what I've seen req consists of kids trying it out in the crypto space

from what ive seen the biggest decentralized global supercomputer program to date was a kitten trading game that didnt scale. one thing we know for sure is that crypto assets are pretty good at being currencies. req provides a payment solution for that use-case that basically no one else in the space can compete with.

if you think cloud computing over iexec or user decentralized smart contracts over enigma are cool, whatever... figure out something fun to do with those coins... but youll be trading them over requestpayments arch this time a year from now.

>all men are on one side
>all women are on the other side
fucking programmers man

REQ no longer has a use case in V2 and it's clear they abandoned building their project around finding a utility for the token
The fuck you blabbing about supercomputers?

ethereum.org/

Decentralized Smart contracts are not supercomputers

>he didnt read the whitepaper

You know all those tales of people blinded by greed that you hear in books like the Bible, folk tales, and most children's stories? The ones you always thought "haha yeah as if I'd be so stupid and blinded by greed" and didn't pay much heed to?

Attached: 1426858342702.jpg (456x320, 31K)

Funny thing about abandonware user: the price and volume will just keep falling until there is not enough money to effect price anymore. This is the bottom, but its the forever bottom.

>he thinks this is the bottom

Same decided to finally sell today

What's the usecase of req? None right?

Financially Ruined

Attached: Untitled.png (862x104, 8K)

>What's the usecase of req? None right?

Shit like this makes me bullish

NIQUE LA FRANCE

Oh my god you retard. Do you think I was referring to the current price point, or the preceding statement about dead assets?

>you aren't cut out for this user.

it's paypal for cryptocurrency payments. if you're asking about the token itself, it's burned as a tx fee.

Lol so stupid comparison. For every airbnb there are an unfathomable amount which doens't get close to that level. Besides there is no way of knowing that before they have an actual product. Airbnb got their valuation by making a product and actually creating a fucking business there is a market for. Compared to what REQ offers NOW (which is literally nothing), they are still over valued

>>he didn't buy REQ when it was $1
that's where you're wrong, kiddo

Attached: 12.jpg (400x400, 21K)

/thread

stop loss: NONE

most of us are inexperienced traders. there's another bullrun coming and we will have much more experienced and wisdom by then. I would recommend taking a little money and trying to trade in normal stocks and options. It prompts you to think an learn a lot about asset management.

It keeps dumping while eth is pumping
Huge red flag

Not him but uhhh
Das pretty jewish way to avoid the reddit spacing m8

>>Name one reason this coin isnt undervalued relative to ICO price. Hint: you cant.

15 million USD valuation to a team full of preppy french kids who have not accomplished any of their project goals.

>>blog.request.network/@request.network

Useless updates

>>literally just added 3 devs and a new COO blog.request.network/the-organization-contributing-to-request-by-yoann-marion-cdd8ee65c044

Their hiring is a joke.
Yoann Marion COO was a "Friend Hire" and not an "Expert Hire". CEO's Christophe Lassuyt and Etienne are personal friends with this "new guy".
"New Devs. This is a lie lol. For example: Laurent Maurez already worked for them. Look at his/her github, he/she already had contributions for Request Network.

>>requestpayments demo launched yesterday github.com/benjlevesque/request-payments-demo

It's all smoke. A progress hidden as an illusory deception,

As you can see I do my research very well. Nothing personal, but as much as I really want to find this project a hidden gem, it is not. I don't think it's a scam, but unfortunately REQ is just a project with kids playing around.

Move on.

NPXS M8s

True story, I was the first person in Burgerland who bought req post ico. I had a pending buy order on etherdelta and had to wagecuck when trading opened. I ended up paying 25% premium which sucked because it pretty much dumped instantly on Ed. I held to ath and beyond and ended up selling at 25c so a decent gain.
I might grab a 100k bag at these levels

What can you actually recommend? That you have extensively researched tgat is