In 150 characters or fewer, tell us what makes you unique...

>In 150 characters or fewer, tell us what makes you unique. Try to be creative and say something that will catch our eye!*

*required field.

Attached: 2BAF8B4D-C0FE-4006-8413-DECD6EE47143.jpg (613x917, 382K)

pee pee poo poo

yeah my dick is bigger than average

I am a racist shutin and I spend all of my time discussing esoteric ponzi schemes and emoney with 30 year old virgins on a well known degenerate chinese anime website

I enjoy posting racist memes on anonymous imageboards despite benefiting from all sorts of anti-racist programs. This is because I hate myself.

Attached: yuru camp face 0598345.png (192x549, 133K)

I spend all my money on fake internet money and pretend it'll make me rich one day

Jaundice

i have huge balls but a micropenis

I hate attention. But secretly love it.

I have made pictures at the party ;)

Attached: 1545743519704.jpg (499x499, 28K)

im gay

im a degenerate larping as a future fascist afficionado on a vietnamese virgin collective meme forum

I don't age.

wow real unique

what's up guys, OP here. Just submitted this as my answer and was immediately hired, thanks

im overweight and i hate myself for it
other than that im pretty normal

you could say that about every post so far

I have a signed affidavit from 3 psychiatrists and 2 therapists confirming that I am completely stable and in no way at risk of shooting up an office building with a full-auto M60.

This is testament to my power of persuasion.

>pretending to be a minority group has become a viable strategy to get hired
WTF even is 2018

I'm a black white nationalist

>"wow it's great to meet a fellow Jow Forumsack face to face."
>hires you, $300k starting

I don’t like people, I don’t suffer unqualified retards well, I don’t work well in a team and I’ll probably hate you

>welcome to Wendy's

say I'm White!

I’m a minority, solid education, still unemployed. Ive thought of changing my name to John Forkshire.

I’ve went to prison for ethnic cleansing. The FBI arrested me under the RICO act. I studied while doing my time and went on become a lawyer.

>not being able to get a job despite qualifying for Affirmative Action

the fuck is wrong with you?

charlotte? secret escapes?

what kind of job asks stupid questions like that?

I have played around 3000 hours of Europe Universalis 4, and my "skill level" is still bellow average in multiplayer.

Alright ill bite what degree did you get?

As a rising senior who is double majoring in both a B.S in Marketing and a B.S in Management with a concentration in Human Resources, I believe I am the perfect fit for this opportunity. Additionally, Virginia Tech’s Pamplin College of Business has prepared me with multiple varieties of business courses

I burned over $400k during the last year and have to find job again

I am unique in that I have the balls to say, FUCK YOU!

Attached: 1537031642874.png (640x633, 521K)

I like boobs.

Muh memeducation

>150 Characters
Litterally the only one that failed the "task", even did better than you since the "tell us.." part is subjective.

Got a small penis but big appetite

I suck at everything but I'm pretty good in Excel and I talk fast so I'm considered a top performer at work. I hate myself and cant pass the level 2 CFA exam.

How do i find Column "X" which have a duplicate value in both Column "Y" and "Z", which in Turn have a duplicate cell in each of those (Y and Z have a duplicate value, how can i see if they both have a duplicate value in X).

Attached: Excel_Screenshot.png (1305x488, 19K)

>How do i find Column "X"
I should specify, how do i find a value in column X.

She aite but Vietnam is beautiful

For instance, Column G, I and A all have values that connect them (2.594, 4.974, 4.714) how can i get these three numbers extracted automatically into a fourth column.

resdex