How much gold and silver have you accumulated so far, bros?

How much gold and silver have you accumulated so far, bros?

Attached: A840B9C2-3B87-4A68-BBD6-9FA15052490C.jpg (208x314, 12K)

Sold all my gold and silver and via Mike Maloney and bought Hedera Hashgraph in the seedsale

230 ounces silver
23 ounces gold
5.5 ounces platinum

I hope PMs come way down because I want at least another 10 of gold and 300 of silver.

>and bought Hedera Hashgraph in the seedsale

Is that a kind of tulip?

1000 oz silver
3 oz gold

Will be cashing out some link to pms when the singularity occurs

611 ounces of silver
1.59 ounces of gold

Attached: JPEG_20181227_033358.jpg (1024x1024, 233K)

The only place Mother Earth’s precious metals should be accumulating are streams and deep under ground, comrade.

Nice.

What?

holy shit fucking boomers are goddamn retarded

What?

Sold bitcoin at $15k to buy a house, a car, and shiny rocks...yeah I'm a real retard

>muh shiny rocks
Fuck off gramps

>turned digital gold into a wooden box, a metal box, and shiny rocks some africans dug out of the ground

Like I said, retarded.

>muh numbers on a screen are better than gold
holy fuck people are dumb

Are you:

A. Trolling
B. Just jealous
C. Really this stupid

>I'm posting it again.

Attached: IMG_0284.jpg (4000x3000, 2.53M)

I want to start stacking for weight, should I just buy bars as close to spot as possible?

>thinks his shiny rock is impressive to anybody under age 30 or over 90IQ
lol boomers
want to impress me? shove it up your ass, that way it will have actual value as a sex toy

You seem really angry. Who hurt you?

Attached: IMG_0271.jpg (2422x2651, 1.68M)

Solid collection, how old are you?

lmao

Shit you guys got so much, I only have 40 ounces here.

lol I just got it. This is the boomer equivalent of taking a screenshot of your crypto portfolio app, complete with envious mini-boomers:

Just take a minute to imagine some potbellied old goober carefully laying out a bunch of coins and boxes to take a picture of it, just so that he can upload it to an imageboard full of people the age of his kids. Visualize it.

Ok he snaps his pictures. Now he fingers some of his coins while mumbling to himself, and then waddles back to tuck away his collection under his bed or in a desk somewhere.

This actually happened in real life, and this is the proof: LOL

Probably because I'm not entirely sold on the silver and didn't put a lot into it. Still mainly in crypto.

100k oz in an etf.

Am I gonna make it?

Ag ofc

None. Going to buy some tens of K worth of silver soonish though. Gold won't moon as hard as silver will if shit hits the fan, and more importantly, if shit doesn't hit the fan, silver is going to moon regardless due to organic demand of the underlying asset being significantly higher than production at these prices, while gold won't.

This is a really weird reaction.

Okay dude that image is mental illness. Why not a few neat anti tarnish wrapped bars and then some of those thingies you have upper right also anti tarnish wrapped?

I think silver is a very good buy right now, but this stuff seems more like an obsession rather than an investment and/or hedging against fiat.

this isn't savings anymore. this is beanie babies for boomers. all those coins, what the hell. do you think people will care about collectors items if fiat really collapses or we go back to gold standard? WHY don't you just have a few big bars and some small plates instead of... this?

Is this the libertarian version of stamp collectors?

>actually thinking this has value

Attached: 1538693776432.jpg (250x250, 9K)

Attached: _20190205_014124.jpg (5504x3096, 3.56M)

>MiNE

>samefag

2.24 kg gold
4.22 kg silver

and yes, i realize it's too much.

silver is dead weight anyway, most of it inherited collector coins from the past century. will never buy silver again, it's just a meme (especially when you have to pay VAT on top).

already sold 0.44 kg gold recently to (partially) finance some more real estate. i don't believe in imminent societal collapse and precious metals are worthless if you never liquidate them. some day you'll just die with a safe full of shinies - what a great investment! still have too much, stopped buying last year as well.

fuck that guy
he literally bought the top of crypto
and now he is recommending (you) to buy the top of shiny metals

No, he bought BTC in 2014 you dumbass

He has probably bought them here and there over the years and to convert to bars he'd lose a small percentage of money.