So its been found out that im a conservative/republican/trump voter at my place of work...

So its been found out that im a conservative/republican/trump voter at my place of work. Im in a labor union in the bay area and now they're trying to force me out. What do?

Attached: 1440633324060.jpg (395x669, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

labornotes.org/2018/07/trump-launches-war-federal-unions
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You’re fucked.

Lmao why would you want to work with faggots like that anyway, people acting like real fucking babies these days, I don't condone mass shootings, but im not surprised they are happening. Can't be reasonable with anyone these days.

Sell your TWIC card to criminals

Move to literally anywhere in the us except socal and ny. You’d be more than welcome.

>bay area

out yourself as transgender, tell them youve been a woman 10 years ago,

its your only chance and they cant disprove it

Document everything and sue. Best part is that you don't even have to encourage them. Their hate is so blinding they will inevitably wrong you. And get the union involved to. Might be able to get a fat settlement from them as well. Play your cards right and you might be retiring user.

i dont want to work with these fucking people, but I have no choice. These democrats have been making my life hell the past few weeks and have been openly plotting against me. The people that run the union. Ive been wondering if I should lawyer up

Where do you live? Sounds more toxic than usual. Other user is right, its probably time to move. I would think your typical rust belt union member would be trump lenient.

Ive been thinking about secretly wearing a gopro or some other recording device to make sure they cant keep lying about me and get me kicked out

San Francisco

Wow. Just leave. Regardless of everything else just go.

This is unironically what real communism looks like

OP's pic is me but I only have to bike 15 minutes to get to my job.

Agree with other anons, you['re living in hell on Earth dumbass. Just leave

thats a lot easier said than done. I can't just pick up and move. My whole livelihood is being fucked with here. I have a family I need to support.

I was thinking of possibly starting a new profession, or going back to school.

Lesson learned: Unions are scams. I am effectively an anti-union person after having worked for this liberal shithole.

>shitting on unions
>AND voting for trump
Absolutely fucking cucked bootlicking scab lol you deserve what you get

every idiot who doesn't like to work hates unions. I bet you're a lazy fuck at work. Union is just a group of co-workers, they got us weekends, 40/hr work weeks, benefits. You suck off their tit. Seriously for your family just crash your car and let them collect life insurance

this.

tootles.

you fags are the type that shoot up work, just quit and drive uber

Double fuck you

Yeah, right. Nepotism out the ass. Rabid fucking democratic pieces of shit that just wont shut the fuck up about those with differing opinions. So many hoops to jump through to actually get in, and then they constantly try to shit on others for no reason. Get off your high horse you fucking democrat.

Liberal McCarthyism will ensure you are blacklisted from the entire industry.

Read SJWs Always Lie by Vox Day

Call labour law lawyer ASAP.
Document everything with time stamp in a spreadsheet and have your phone recording on you 24 hours with Recorder App. It's about 100mb a day.

You know how many dems and reps I work with. Because I have no fucking clue. You're the idiot talking about Trump at work. Of course everyone wants you to quit. Don't blame the union, blame yourself.

Get in touch with your Union, op.

Oh. Wait.

wear a go pro to work but hide it

you can't record audio of people without their permission in most states, but you can record video

Everyone at works hates you because of who you are inside as a person. Your family probably hates you more. These people who complain about work, or even life, and don't find a new fucking job are what's wrong with the USA. Take some fucking responsibility for your career, jobs are literally everywhere

No, I wasnt you fucking retard. Some idiot made an off hand comment and I said something about Bill Clinton. Then some idiot looked up what political party im registered for and now theyre trying to oust me.

Whatever mental gymnastics you need to employ to justify to yourself how vindictive your kind are, go ahead.

Lucky you OP, that's literally illegal in California. Political affiliation is a protected class. Record them doing it and sue, put it all in bitcoin.

Make the rubble bounce. Make it as painful as possible for them to get rid of you while making the experience as positive for you as possible.

You're such a whiny liar. Stop complaining and do something about it. No one cares about politics that much. People will try to kick someone out of the office because you're unliked. It's office politics not american politics that you suck at. It's a failure on you that you can't maintain your worklife, just keep your mouth shut, fucking conservatives think everyone wants to know there political opinion.

Some people show up everyday and work without issues. We just do our job and get a long with our co-workers. Lazy, fat, trump voters like this are ruining the workplace, they always have blame for others. Don't encourage him, he's likely to incompetent to change his situation with help

Build the wall

Build it around your house

Looks like the wall just got 5 feet higher paco

>Looks like the wall just got 5 feet higher paco
>why do my coworkers hate me ;((((((((((

It's fat fucks like this why Trump hires mexican housekeepers, you think a descendant of this mouth breathing office worker would clean up after anyone? I honestly bet you're always miserable, wife is fat, son sucks cock, and daughter takes nigger dick, enjoy life in Frisco

better than yours fag :^)

this is why the left has been so effective because they know shit like this works

maga faggots and right wing people are too "principled" i.e lazy and naive to employ these tactics

Imagine being this mentally ill

>he doesn’t realize OP was a LARP
>he’s also a faggot
Does it hurt to think you absolute brainlet?

all of my co-workers like me enough that I love work. Yours probably talk shit about you when you leave the room

Why do fat old white men think they're entitled to shit. I'm white but never expected for people to put up with my political opinion at work. Some adults are fucking clueless

You're never going to be able to threaten a business with this and still work there, user.

You record this shit so you can take them to court, get a decent settlement, and hopefully not have to work anymore. But it is legal to fire someone currently involved in bringing charges against your company, and no right-to-work laws say they have to hire you again.

This is a bit like suing the city and expecting the cops not to bust down your door when you don't move afterwards. Theoretically possible, but the real world just doesn't fucking work that way.

You are literally a rabid idiot that just keeps foaming at the mouth and wont shut the fuck up. Apparently you cant read, either.

I need to be able to record for 8 - 10 hours a day. What app/device can I use and where can i place it on myself and avoid being caught?

spoiled, hypocritical, selfish piece of trash. At least show some respect for the organization that negotiated a wage that you're likely not worth. You don't deserve happiness at work or a workers union. Go learn history and understand people died organizing so you have a weekend and 40/hr work week. Exists in a legacy system and disrespects it for not solving his problems.

This never happened.

Attached: boku no hero toga4534.png (642x1000, 775K)

california is one of the few places that by law treats political affiliation as a protected class, so if you aren't larping then hire a fucking lawyer immediately and document everything

You kinda deserve it for trying to ruin the country and being a hypocrite to boot.

You are probably a huge asshole and no one likes you. I'm conservative as fuck but have never even censured by my union.

Attached: zombie what is your problem.png (260x436, 137K)

All I'm saying is, if you can gets your hands on a piece of plastic that can get someone access to a certain terminal, there are people who may be interested in providing you with a comfortable severance package.

That's what you get for voting against unions.

Dude go take a xanax lmao

Go to a labor lawyer, you might get a years wages or potentially much more if you're not larping

>you can't record audio of people without their permission in most states
actually you can in most states (cuckifornia is not one of them though)

Thats only over the phone

>Ive been wondering if I should lawyer up
You fucking alt right snowflake. Just kys.

And they say everyone should vote.

>all these butthurt jewnion serfs

Judging from the reaction you're obviously doing the right thing OP. Accumulate evidence of "workplace harassment", BTFO the union toadies and retire comfortably on their ill-gotten dues shekels and report back here to make the butthurt flow even more freely. Unlike these fags whose jobs would have been outsourced within two years while their union bosses sat around with their cocks in their hands as usual without based Blumpf, you'll be just fine.

Attached: thumb_its-maam-reeeee-39389468.png (200x314, 43K)

If you’re wondering if you should lawyer up, you definitely should.

I work in union construction and all the men are conservative and surprisingly red pilled. Moreso than I expected, like near Jow Forumslevels. And these are 40-50 year old men

>being a cuckservative in 2019
>not being a racist luciferean transhumanist nazi

you deserve everything you get, fag

Attached: 1495053215213.jpg (317x267, 12K)

Construction unions are pretty based but OP is too weak willed to work construction, he needs to be pampered, hence why he cries on a Vietnamese weaving board about his problems rather than doing the obvious thing.

Lol

> It's office politics not american politics that you suck at
this hurts to hear but for OP it's the truth

We are all responsible our own situation we find ourselves in. I work in what I'm guessing is a liberal environment and I don't let others know how much I hate trump.

>Judging from the reaction you're obviously doing the right thing
Imagine being a contrarian primarily in order to be a contrarian, thinking it's cool and correct because its contrarian and the majority are sheep.

Attached: 2019-02-01_23-21-16.png (540x312, 360K)

>We are all responsible our own situation we find ourselves in.
Sure, I'll kidnap you and put you in my rape dungeon and rape you every day. You shouldn't even want the police to look for you since you're responsible for the situation you find yourself in.

WTF? You're in a labor union and you support Trump? You are a walking contradiction, man.

I wouldn't blame the police, I would blame you. That's responsibility. you're especially dense, huh?

Well, labor union members are idiots if they think Trump is out to help them.
labornotes.org/2018/07/trump-launches-war-federal-unions

>Sure, I'll kidnap you and put you in my rape dungeon and rape you every day. You shouldn't even want the police to look for you since you're responsible for the situation you find yourself in.
This shit is so stupid, I keep laughing reading it. Myself and the kidnapper are responsible for our situation and the cops have a professional responsibility to help me because they're paid to do that. If I went around bashing Trump and a fat redneck wanted to fight me, we would both be responsible. I know that bashing Trump pisses off inbreds so I'll bare some responsibility too.

> I would blame you. That's responsibility.
But clearly it is you who is responsible for the your own situation that you find yourself in. You said so yourself. Why would you blame me? I advise you to stop contradicting yourself.

Just LMAO at supporting Trump anymore in general.

>Myself and the kidnapper are responsible for our situation and the cops have a professional responsibility to help me because they're paid to do that. If I went around bashing Trump and a fat redneck wanted to fight me, we would both be responsible.
If so, then maybe you should stop saying things you don't really mean simply because they sound like cool libertarian soundbytes in your head

conservative crying about the union won't protect them and talking about recording convos and hiring lawyers. Here's an idea, use the greatest tool ever created to find one of a million jobs that are better for you. You'll be happier and you went continue to fuck our legal system with your nonsense.

Unfortunately this; the left is extremely intolerant

Actually a pretty good idea

Stop trying to shift responsibility on to others. A 5 year old can figure out that we control how we are treated at work. " no one likes me at work" no shit it's mostly because of you not the idiots around you. We all exist around the same idiots.

>im white

Attached: 5B248740-FE62-431D-A52D-E10E546767B0.jpg (974x928, 281K)

Just LMAO at not supporting Trump anymore in general. Best president since Andrew Jackson and you fell for the fud.

what a fucking whiny pussy you are, jesus christ

cant wait for someone to beat the shit out of you, you trannycock sucker

>why do my coworkers hate me ;((((((((((

no one ever wondered that. we already knew the answer: because they're a bunch of college-brainwashed, communist, millennial losers who got tricked by blogs and fags like Stephen Colbert into thinking the only reason they're not on top of the world is because of white people and boomers.

why not go live in a red state?

Yell "Fuck your Optics" and go Dylan Roof on them. That or at least do a barrel roll to an hero like the Skyking. Regardless, do something lulzy, stream it and make sure it's posted here.

>because of White people and boomers.
And the worst part is, most of the worst ones are White people (including white passing Hueniggers & hapas) or boomers, so it's literally just them rebelling against themselves for being retards.

Depends on the state.

jesus christ you guys hate white people

you don't???

>all of my co-workers like me enough that I love work.
hahaha no, nobody likes you

straight up is this a picture of paul skallas

>anymore
guy was a slimy retard for 50 years before he became president

trump supporters (and conservatives in general) are extremely fucking gullible

You're fucked if you don't move. People need to realize you can't go around being open about coporate/state dissent. These are the times of Stalin we're living in.

Underrated kek

Nigga the can't fire you for having a different political beliefs. Stop watching Fox news and Alex the shill Jones.

I can't think of a worse city to live in than San Francisco. Maybe Jew York City but there are at least some normal people there.