When is plasma coming to OMG?? I think it’s gonna be a huge game changer to be honest

When is plasma coming to OMG?? I think it’s gonna be a huge game changer to be honest

Attached: 8F44FA13-1964-48A4-ADE1-CEBF60BE5909.jpg (1242x1191, 608K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.omisego.network/omisegos-alpha-release-ari-8419afade8a8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>prasma

I WAN'T MY MONEY BACK YOU FUCKING GOOK

He looks stoned

I was taking a big drag from my vape when I read that and nearly died

It's over.
blog.omisego.network/omisegos-alpha-release-ari-8419afade8a8
They call this "moreviable". Their "minimum viable" wasn't anywhere near minimum viable, and neither is this garbage. This isn't even alpha tier. It's embarrassing.

Attached: 435346363.png (834x701, 85K)

holy shit lmao

keep fuding retards. can't wait for you idiots to FOMO.

bro youre the only idiot here. look at the eth and btc ratios. you got fucking GOOKED! its literally ATL and the ATHS were 2 weeks after this thai shit was listed. IE: pump and dump

Don't be a smartass, you know nothing.

Pic related, literally the bottom, before this thing goes 10x minimum EOY.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-17 at 10.14.14 PM.png (1041x413, 38K)

They said like in 2017 that there is no need for plasma at the moment as there is no demand for it. Why would you use plasma for..

i agree it looks bottomed out, but still you held that dog shit since july. And its only bottomed because the market is in an uptrend. what a waste of opportune time. DOGE was better hold and they cant even hit their roadmap goals.

shame that team got paid upfront for delivering so badly

Neo i thought you would haved offed yourself by now. Pathetic

Attached: SmartSelect_20190218-002134_reddit is fun.jpg (1440x1586, 537K)

I don't think your going to be getting bagholders to sell at this point. Only thing you're possibly could be doing is probably keeping some newfags entirely new to crypto from researching this. Bots will keep selling probably though. Most people who researched this already know they haven't hit their goals and no longer put dates or timelines on their roadmaps. I rebought at $1.12 and know sure as hell I won't be selling anymore if it goes lower than 1 dollar.

Will I make it with 1000?

>hes fudding my project
>lets blame 1 guy
>still holding ATL in sats, eth, and fiat

KEK. Hey omise fag make my milkshake. Ill even use omise to process the payment for you.

Oh wait they dont have crypto int in wallet so youre still broke.

Hey omise bro u wanna play this sweet game on plasma. I heard it hit 8 tps from Hoard, almost like it did nothing for increasing TPS and just used ETH.

LMFAO

who the fuck is Neo?
whatever. if he shits on omisegoy, he's at least some degree of based and redpilled.

I wonder what tier of deluded one has to be to not be disillusioned with omisego at this point. Has to be pretty high. Even (now former) team members and redditors have given up hope.

neobag is a degenerate that invested all of his wife's money into OMG at the top and started making death threats against the team, when the bottom fell out.

lol
>all of his wife's money into OMG
wow. going all in on a high risk invesment with not just his own, but someone elses money. just wow. I guess that's market darwinism. And intelligent mate selection darwinism when it comes to the wife.

It’s funny, that Cryptomedicated guy who was FUDding this a year ago was right

Sounds made up to me. Maybe an excuse for the team to remove their team page.

The r*ddit community is like an inbred country town. Still believing over marketing and buying the dips of the team that sold and has been gone.

It feels so good when the FUD is retarded and obviously haven't got a clue. I'm balls deep and sleep like a baby