How do I apply to work in Australia? Is it a good working place there? Is it hard to get working visa there?

How do I apply to work in Australia? Is it a good working place there? Is it hard to get working visa there?

Attached: 1549007198826.jpg (222x228, 6K)

fuckoff we're full

>How do I apply to work in Australia?
The internet!
>Is it a good working place there?
No! they want to emulate 'Merica, never a good idea!
>Is it hard to get working visa there?
Depends if your from the first world or not. Got any needed skillz? I know locksmith was one of them for example

Can't you pick a better place OP? like ~20% of aussies can trace their linage back to convicts!

if you are western, you can usually get a working holiday visa of at least a year. Same with Canada, New Zealand and potentially the UK (country depending). Wages are pretty high in Aus, bartenders (as an example) earn about $15-$20 an hour but prices are expensive to match. Staying for longer may require some more skills and a company sponsoring you to stay.

Who the fuck wants to go to shithole like Australia? You can find work here in Britian.

>shithole like Australia
>britain

>Britian*

>shithole like Australia
>Britian

T, Americans

T. Australians

Sorry you live in a country ran by a retard.

And sorry you live in a shithole country.

We'll still accept you fren

No it's not good

Unless you get lucky you'll be trapped in a never ending cycle of casual underemployment in retail or hospitality sectors

We don't want you here OP. We've got more than enough darkies already.

Yeah user life is alright in Australia. Cost of living is good if you dont live in fucking Melbourne or Sydney

full desu

them city cunts are fucked as aye

you fockin’ wanna get focked by kangaroos you faggot op?

FPBP

Bad idea, the life expectancy there is only around 35 due to the wildlife

Based

I went there for a holiday and got a job almost by accident, was drinking with some other scottish people who were already living there and it turned out that one of them owned a pension investment company, I was offered a job in the pub.
I lasted 4 years in oz, combination of women and homesickness brought me back.

OP if you arent a disgusting manlet shitskin it shouldnt be hard, if you are then just be a boat person and go to Melbourne

Fuck off we're full

If you are a non westerner fuck off we are full! If you are not welcome home :)

What’s up with Aussie women?

Checked. We are full. Please move on to New Zealand sir. They will accept your street pooping ways.

this