Really into crypto 6 months ago

>really into crypto 6 months ago
>ignore it for 6 months
>come back and lost 6000 dollars

Welp I'm down to my last 1000 dollars. I'm going to sell every coin I own and buy something else.
What should I buy?
Chainlink?

Attached: 1498397051744.png (328x277, 69K)

Don't be sad I went from $650 to $62,000 from September to January in 2017

>tfw

Attached: 1428213065327.jpg (597x519, 13K)

bro here is some advice. You did everything wrong. If you lost that much it is clear you bought scam coin garbage that was shilled here. Just calm down, breath, and take ur losses like a man. Take that 1000 and put it into chainlink. Then go look at the chainlink day and week candles. then look at eos, dgd, and the other shitcoins day/week charts. You will see chainlink is no scam. Then transfer your 2k links off of binance into a wallet. Then come back in 2 years to enjoy the thought of your gains, but don't sell for 4 years. get a degree in a field you enjoy no matter the pay and have a stress free life. Then when link pays off in 4-7 years, you can retire and do whatever you want.

is link actually legit or just some proof of concept garbage?

What do you hold? This is the worst time to sell in the last 12 months. The bear market is either ending now, or will within the next six months.

The proof is in the pudding

i said look at the charts. You can see all the scamcoins sold out where chainlink has not. It is not a scam. READ THE WHITEPAPER as well. If you can't understand it, understand this: you lost 6k and you are going to lose another 1000 if you keep trading. YOu need a long term investment with 1000x potential. Chainlink man.

what the fuck does that even mean?

>What do you hold?
Mostly SHL and PRL, I got FUCKED hard.

The rest in ColossusXT

>Chainlink?
Pretty close to sat ATH. You haven't learned anything.

Also I am not shilling chainlink to you to drop my bags. I will see no benefit if you buy 2k link. I know the price increase will come way after mainnet. And not at all from normies they will be insignificant.

bud the only crypto that is going to do anything is btc, link, and eth. Maybe doge because at least it is honest about being a fuckin scarm

If you want to buy LINK, look at the chart. Set a target. It's correcting down from the recent run it's had.

>If you're feeling like its urgent to buy right now, then you're trading on emotion.

You have to be a reptile to succeed. And it's not easy. Every time I fuck up, and reflect back on why, it was because I got emotional. I got worried I was going to miss out.

we are all in chx waiting for the upcoming sto bubble

Bud, I didn't say don't buy LINK. I said don't buy it high.

See what I mean, OP? The link holders on here are some of the most emotional ones. It's a great swing trade, as the cult-like tribalism prevents them from selling when it's obvious, to buy back in later for more. They can't risk it, because they think they're in love.

OP here.
What's the best long term hold.
I want to buy something and forget about it for like 6 months.
You guys seem iffy on link.

>link
>iffy
lmao

Idk I didn't make my monies holding anything longer than a few weeks. Just found a good method to find pump n dumps. Back then all you had to do was look a few days ahead on coinmarketcal, find the most hype event, and go all in until it pumped 30%-50%. Then repeat

jesus christ guys there is nothing more we can do for OP. I told him to compare day/week charts from shitcoins. I told him to read the whitepaper. He can't be helped. OP just buy link and send it to a wallet check back in 2-4 years. If you don't take my advice then just take your money out and buy something you like with it and forget about investing/speculating

okay then refute that guy that said link is at it's ATH

I did refute it. I said look at the fuckin shitcoin DAY/WEEK CHARTS MOTHERFUCKER. CHAINLINK IS CLEARLY GROWING. THOSE SHITCOINS ARE CLEARLY SCAMS BASED OFF CHART ALON WHERE THE DEVELOPERS OF THE SHITCOINS DROPPED THEIR BAGS AND TOOK UR MONEY. Link meanwhile is fuckin growing. LOOK AT THE FUCKIN CHART. It doesnt matter that link is at ath sats. Its going to continue to grown and break ath's for many years. you might as well buy 1k lottery tickets if you can't critically think about anything.

Refute it yourself. It's at ATH in sats. I guess you also bought Bitcoin at ATH.

The proof of the pudding is in the eating

Yes when all ur coins are down somuch compared to chainlink that did well in the bear market. Buy chainlink so you have less than ever. And when people move profits when it's going bull. You are left with the worst performing coin.

Are you stupid?
Unless you expect 1000$ chainlink but than you wouldn't ask the question

what do I buy then?

buy BBR
Zano launch next month with 1:1 coinswap
original author of the cryptonote whitepaper behind it

This still works, it just doesn't pump as much, and you have to aim out a little further than 3 days.

Eth reward is dropping soon. Should result in a pump. Nex exchange is going live on 3/31. Buy now and sell between 3/27 and 3/30. Then, NKN hitting mainnet in May or June. Take NEX proceeds, move into NKN and sell 1-3 days before mainnet.

That should get you through the next 90 days.

If you want to buy link, put your buy order at 10,000 sats and wait.

What the fuck did you buy, op? There have been many great alt moons in the last six months.

The pee pee is in the poo poo

Attached: 1520807182227.jpg (729x551, 39K)

Buy Chainlink

Attached: image.jpg (750x990, 476K)