Everybody talks about cashing out. "I'm gonna cash out some when it hits $5, $10, $100". Why cash out...

Everybody talks about cashing out. "I'm gonna cash out some when it hits $5, $10, $100". Why cash out? I would understand trading when there's a clear bubble, but only to buy back lower. The thing is that you can stake your LINKs for passive income either by running your own node or using some pools like LinkPool. At the early level, the returns are probably going to be high. Like 30% a year at least(if chainlink and smartcontracts do save money and the network effect begins). The ROI will stabilize when adoption will slow down and there are a lot of node operators competing against each other. At that point, LINKs price will probably be very high. So there really isn't a reason to cash out only to put that money into some index funds(unless there's a hype cycle/bubble that can be traded or if LINKs staking ROI is lower than index/stock funds).

LINK is not like ETH or BTC where you had to sell them, because unless the price went higher, you weren't making any money.

Attached: 1525462252818.jpg (750x972, 258K)

Because I want to diversify into something more stable. Not cashing out a portion of your stack is risky

What I don't understand

If LINK is such a good deal, why is it dumping at the moment and why is the price even less than $0,5

I just saw someone selling 40 000 link on binance. why do people sell it if is it such a good deal and secret to infinite passive income?

I mean, if the returns did end up paying out 30%, then no i wouldn't cash out, but sometimes a bird in hand is worth more than 2 in a bush.

Because they fall for the fud

Lol why don't you sell all your LINK and come tell us when the mainnet/staking comes out.

kys

Attached: altcorns.jpg (768x770, 79K)

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

No matter what happens I've already told myself im saving 10k LINK until the day i die.

IF adoption will be growing and everything is going well(businesses are saving money), then why isn't Chainlink safe? Maybe it won't be as stable, but then you can always sell when you see that the staking returns and growth/adoption aren't matching/justifying the price.

Also my main point is that people will realise what I wrote in the main post and there won't be such a big sell force like BTC, ETH and some moon shitcoins had.

Idiots are chasing quick profits.

I'm currently talking about a scenario where Chainlink and smartcontracts do save money like we have all researched. Atm everything points that it will indeed save. I don't care what you think about current price. I can clearly see from the chart while comparing to other cryptos that LINK isn't dead. Which means it has to be a serious project.

>user mentions big risky
>Your sentence starts with IF

so you both agree, I didn't bother reading the rest of your post

lmao at this pasta

your alts are going to 0

This is the real redpill. There's no point putting money into another asset class if you're making more money just leaving it in crypto. It's the realisation I've also come to.

I will however pull out about 25% when that 25% if worth about $2 million to buy a house and maybe 1 or 2 to rent out so I'm diversified a little.

Can't you realise that LINK will never go up on just speculation. It will only go up at the start with usage which means adoption will start, staking returns will be visible etc etc which means it will stop being such a risky/speculative asset/investment.

You are a MANIAC

Link token will never become so high because it will become too volatile. Volatility is a dangerous thing for companies staking link into contracts for any length of time which could be affected by large volatility.

Also it doesn't make sense for the price of link to rise high and fast either.
Imagine this:
>You need to place a multi billion dollar derivative contract.
>You stake $10billion thus increasing every link token by about $10.
>Jow Forums neets all market sell their links and crash the price making your derivative contract worthless by the time it executes.
>You cry because you thought tokens would be "locked"

change my mind

Low tier FUD.

You cant even refute it though...

its legit, Sergey at the panel even mentioned it briefly, its the only fud that starts to get to me

Pretty simple, the tokens are only locked during the execution. Try harder next time.

one nodes worth of tokens are "locked". Meanwhile everyone else is profiting by market selling. You obviously don't understand how the network works.

Sure pal, I am pretty sure I do. I am sure you just don’t know how to FUD. Pretty sad you’re so involved in a project you don’t care about. Your weak FUD only works on scrubs with less than 1000 stacks

You still cant even refute what i've said. I invest my time to learn properly if something is worth investing in. That's how i know how chainlink works and it is not a viable long term investment.