Realistically how much silver do you need to make it...

Realistically how much silver do you need to make it? I think silver prices will probably stay the same at least untill trumps presidency. If he wins another term it will postpone the collapse another 4 years if we are lucky but after that their will be a huge correction that sees silver skyrocketing as well as gold.

no underage fags who dont understand economics allowed in this thread.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-18 at 12.03.07 PM.png (1238x441, 393K)

Attached: 1550213577342.png (766x269, 53K)

yes silver has been artificially suppressed for a while now

Attached: pice18704179f0243abdff500add69ed5b2.png (772x553, 81K)

Attached: 1550522393840.jpg (936x1546, 565K)

interesting. I wonder how profitable it would be to learn to extract silver/gold from junk electronics

I doubt the process to be profitable with current prices but you can hoard electronic junk and process it in the future.
If you have barn or something it could work out just nice.

doomer cope
Producers hedging doesnt suppress an already inflated asset. Silver has been the worst investment the past 100 years, hardly beating inflation if at all

Attached: 1537598114192.png (483x413, 20K)

I remember seeing a video posted here a while ago that showed someone extracting silver from computer chips. It was a ton of work for very little silver. Wouldn’t be worth your time unless you can set up a large operation

only way for it to be profitable would be if you
>had a large cheap source
>large plant to do it
its a lot of labor for a small bit of gold, china has massive plants for this though

Just hoard junk and sell when price peak.
Why work if you can buy low sell high.

good way to make 5$

1000oz to be comfy

Silver doesn't cashflow, my friend.

It can 10x within your lifetime.
So a 10th of what you'd consider "making it".

Based and redpilled. Its better to buy productive farmland or something OP.

By the time it could be worth enough for you to make it, there will be space mining facilities.
Theses metals have value because of scarcity; if we can import it from outer-space it won't be worth anything, pretty much like copper

so, no, you won't make it actually make it.
Any improvement in current mining/refining process will have the same impact on your stash of shiny metal.

You're better off pulling out a Silver Thursday instead, or... Buy actual scarce resources, e.g. Bitcoins.

after that its not far to 50lbs.

>By the time it could be worth enough for you to make it, there will be space mining facilities.
HA! we aint even got flying cars yet

>launching into space and operating space mining equipment is cheap

you're not going to make it

Attached: silverchads.jpg (749x751, 119K)

Currently, One gygabite of storage is roughly 3 cents.
60 years before, one megabyte would've cost you around 10'000$ (1958-year $, no inflation taken into account).
This is a 1'000'000-fold improvement, or, 100'000'000%.

On average, we get to a 35% improvement per year, which is approximately the rate of improvement of our technology.

Yes it sounds crazy, but space mining will come sooner than you might expect.

and I thought this place was /biz, keks

it'll take silver 10 years to go up for the same amount as it'll take litecoin to go up in 10 seconds.

easy choice metalcucks.

Silver isn’t even on your graph.

Silver wages throughout history, from roman soldiers to the industrial revolution, were at about 70 oz per year.
The last time money could be exchanged directly for silver, the US minimum wage could buy more than 1 oz an hour, or >10k oz of silver per year.
There is no real way to calculate it.

Wow that’s just about the most absurd false equivalence I’ve seen in a long time. Well done.

Fake and Gay graph,a 1 dollar gold coin in 1870 would be 1,5 grams so around 70 something dollars today

honestly still overvalued.

Attached: _20190205_014124.jpg (5504x3096, 3.56M)

>scottsdale
good taste

>asteroid mining

Probably not going to happen in your lifetime or be economical for a very long time.