Less than 6 weeks until Own (CHX) mainnet & masternodes

How high do you think chx will pump? 5x to 100 million?

**ignore the one loathsome individual that spends all day spreading baseless fud in every chx post**

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 173K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptotapas.com/this-project-is-aiming-to-disrupt-multi-trillion-dollar-industry/
youtu.be/kTQmq3DGLNY
youtu.be/ItF4MGGZM3U
youtu.be/nzMW06Dtv0U
youtu.be/M05a-PNnI64
youtu.be/1jUI-bcwev8
youtu.be/rHAZ2zpTYY4
youtu.be/lkNoidsN4LE
youtu.be/4H4CxWOImkY
weown.com/blog/a-beginners-guide-to-owns-tokenized-ecosystem/
weown.com/blog/big-brands-want-to-get-closer-to-investors-but-current-systems-wont-let-them/
weown.com/blog/why-security-tokenization-will-come-of-age-in-2019/
weown.com/blog/how-does-the-tokenization-market-work-and-whos-doing-it-best/
cryptotapas.com/overcooking-potential-blockchain/
youtu.be/baiZMWRleDI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes I'm sure it's just ONE user who has qualms with this obvious shitcoin

2$ pr token end of april

a professional picture in his kitchen

Attached: 7645674.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

>masternodes
How do people keep falling for this?

Personality convergence for your own convenience. Brilliant, pajeet you are evolving.

>one user that spreads fud
Pretty sure there's only one of you shilling at this point, your pajeety friends have took their profits

>Yes I'm sure it's just ONE user who has qualms with this obvious shitcoin
this guy is the one fudder. look at all the chx threads from the last 7 days. it's him. it's so obvious. what a sad individual you are.

are you colt? the guy that thinks i owe him 500k spankchain? is that why you are fudding chx because you know i'm all in chx and want to hurt me financially? you are wasting your time. chx is unstoppable.

i bet you hang yourself when chx is at 10 billion marketcap in 2-3 years

After the Fast launch failure I market sold this on Idex. Nobody is going to trust a team so incompetent with their STO.

>After the Fast launch failure I market sold this on Idex. Nobody is going to trust a team so incompetent with their STO.
i notice you change your ip every time you get outed

chx keeps delivering.. fast platforms, mobile aps, DSR.. partnerships. the price has steadily growth organically over the last 3 months.

you have been exposed mr fudder. and your baseless fud will be ignored by everyone from now on

>masternodes
what the fuck? what even is this shit? it's super easy for a company to just make their own security token. absolutely retarded concept. now they need their own chain too?

Lmao OP is absolutely ASSMAD about that one fudder.

what failure? what a fucking idiot

every masternodes coin, literally every fucking one without any exception, is a scam.

Sunny lu is the Pioneer of masternode scam
>super ultra level 100 lightning nodes for only 50k

>every masternodes coin, literally every fucking one without any exception, is a scam.
you changed your ip again mr fudder. you sound like a broken record calling chx scam over and over. anyone who has done their own research knows chx is the real deal. as i said before, they keep building products and making huge partnerships.

sad little man

this guy is a reverse-fudder. makes own/chx look terrible through association with his delusions and epicfud.txt copy-pasted catchphrases. you NEVER see a rational reasonable defense of this project, it's always "show me where chx touched you" and "how many to make it sirs".

or simply a low iq retard. either or.

CHX is like the fuel/gas of the whole ecosystem.

First of all you have 1% lockup is for primary issuance (in CHX), meaning that if an enterprise is digitizing 10m$ worth of assets, 1% (100,000$ worth of CHX in this case) will be bought & locked up for that enterprise (raising up the value/price of CHX of course!).

All other activities require transaction fees (also in CHX), this includes the investor app, portal, DSR, etc...Every single transaction requires a fee in CHX. So the value of CHX can increase massively with more enterprises getting on-board.

As per OWN’s CEO Sascha, many enterprises are very interested in using the platform, he even mentioned in the last AMA that OWN can get like 10 enterprises on-board each day! Q1 will be very interesting for OWN with mainnet happening and enterprises utilizing the platform (we are talking about huge enterprises digitizing assets worth millions of dollars)!

Do you want to understand Own (CHX)? Here you Go!

cryptotapas.com/this-project-is-aiming-to-disrupt-multi-trillion-dollar-industry/

Brad’s interview
youtu.be/kTQmq3DGLNY

Tom’s interview
youtu.be/ItF4MGGZM3U

AMA #1
youtu.be/nzMW06Dtv0U
AMA #2
youtu.be/M05a-PNnI64
AMA#3
youtu.be/1jUI-bcwev8
AMA#4
youtu.be/rHAZ2zpTYY4
AMA #5
youtu.be/lkNoidsN4LE
AMA #6
youtu.be/4H4CxWOImkY

weown.com/blog/a-beginners-guide-to-owns-tokenized-ecosystem/

weown.com/blog/big-brands-want-to-get-closer-to-investors-but-current-systems-wont-let-them/

weown.com/blog/why-security-tokenization-will-come-of-age-in-2019/

weown.com/blog/how-does-the-tokenization-market-work-and-whos-doing-it-best/

cryptotapas.com/overcooking-potential-blockchain/

Interview: How can SMEs get greater access to capital and grow their business?
youtu.be/baiZMWRleDI

a literal fucking pajeet, just like OP

your posts are just spam at this point, time to report this shit

When will you fools realize that your doubts with the project have little to no impact on the price? Almost all the doubters/traders sold around .30 and now have very little ability to buy back in without pumping the price. LOL, the train is leaving without you, there's no better investment in crypto right now than chx and I don't see that changing for a while

>price falls 35% from ath vitaliks
>train leaving the station
Is the train leaving the station back to the terminal?

> Up 25x from ATL
> News annouced almost every week with FAST released on time
Are you this retarded or reverse fudding?

how can you even come to this conclusion. his surname is a bit strange but it's definiitely not pajeet and he's almost certainly german/austrian/swiss judging by his appearance and accent

God this is so dumb and amateurish I almost feel sorry for the downies who fall for this silly crap. It's like a not-very-bright child came up with the whole scheme. Everything about this screams future exist scam, from the dysfunctional website, the team dumping on IDEX, the lack of substantive partnerships, the ponzi tokenomics, the embarrassingly low IQ and increasingly paranoid derangement of the pajeets shilling it, and best of all, "master nodes" which make zero sense for something like this other than to create artificial demand to feed the ponzi.

>When will you fools realize that your doubts with the project have little to no impact on the price? Almost all the doubters/traders sold around .30 and now have very little ability to buy back in without pumping the price. LOL, the train is leaving without you, there's no better investment in crypto right now than chx and I don't see that changing for a while
this. i don't get personally attached to any coin. i am only invested in chx because it is the only crypto guaranteed to 1000x even if this bearmarket lasts forever. there are a dozen other projects i will invest in but they arent released yet

thats the brownest looking "german" i've ever seen in my life

have the offspring of muslim refugees grown up already?

Attached: Sascha_Ragtschaa (1).jpg (370x370, 13K)

>lack of substantive partnerships

Hahahaha, we'll see Pajeet... We will see... :)

finally some sense in a thread full of curry diarrhea

they are announcing more huge strategic partnerships over the next few weeks

and yes, chx is designed to pump

Imagine a life where you have never had money, never felt the urge to DYOR, never felt that magnetic admiration to someone who was good at making money, and wanted to imitate and ultimately make it like him. Just nothing. Literally all you do in life is exist. Occupy space, pass the time, and lose money. You're an Indian.

You're bored, as usual, in telegram chatting about your fucking shitcoin bags and not even feeling any kind of happiness from it, just soothing your constant need to be poor and stupid and petty. Every single thing you've done in the past year was mundane, disgusting, and boring. You spent the last six hours watching youtube videos about cryptoniggers who lost their ass buying shitcoins or some stupid bullshit that you don't really understand since you can barely comprehend english. You're just sitting there, gestating, fermenting, with a pain in your gut that guarantees you'll have to run out and take a shit in the street very soon.

And then you see it. White men, over in some corner of the internet, making money. You've never seen this before. What are they even doing? Instead of bagholding and complaining to the "developers" of a scam shitcoin, they are imbuing their conscious energy into making memes and discussing the qualities of legitimate projects. All the bitterness and stupidity you feel nonstop seems to be absent, as they congratulate each other for being victorious, and happily learn from someone who bought high and sold low. These creatures are truly content to be alive. They have found gains.

And your gaze turns back on itself, on your self, and you realise you've never had that. You can never have it. You're just a stupid fucking Indian with shitcoin bags on some obscure low volume exchange.

So you get up, you walk over there, and you shill your shitcoin to them. Just shitpost and beg all over their whole fucking image board. The .2% bump your tiny bags get will be worth destroying it. Because you're an Indian.

Attached: Screenshot_20190219-035940.jpg (878x856, 203K)

Anyone who is calling this a Pajeet token better not be buying and/or holding. We don't want you.