How to handle a career fair?

Im going to a career fair tomorrow at my school to try and get an internship in engineering.
Any advice? What do I say to the people at the booths?

Attached: careers.jpg (1200x750, 212K)

You go there look deeply at their hands and then shake their eyes.

fpbp

Thanks user. I will reach out to their eyes when I see their hands
Seriously though what do I say/do?

Like do walk up there and shove my hand into their face and say
>hello my name is user and I want an internship
Do I start with a question on something they do and then intro myself? How do I intro myself without sounding like a tard

Whats your industry and experience?

Civil Engineering. 0 work experience as far as civil stuff. I can list autocad and total station but that's from class experience

I have no experience in that industry, but you can just tell them the truth. You are in school at the moment and you are reaching out for an internship and tell them what you're learning so far and how you feel about it, like

"Good Afternoon! My name is user and I come from Acme University! I am curious what kind of internships are available for students. I am currently majoring in X with a minor in Y and I really enjoy doing Z".

You'll be fine, these companies will be more than willing to offer an internship.

Attached: 1544910731646.jpg (800x508, 49K)

Ok, thanks user. Ive never gone to a career fair and have no idea what Im doing.

wear button down shirt, khakis, and shoes.
have your resume ready in a folder.
always be closing...ask how you can apply, who do you send your resume to, when can you start? get their contact info, reach out ot them afterwards with thank you and point out the interesting things about the internship you talked about in your conversation with them

you have to turn it into a two way interview...make it so that you are interviewing them...ask them about the internship, why should you choose them over someone else?

Ok. I was planning on wearing the button down shirt and khakis.
I don't have dress shoes. I have some fancier boots with stitching on them that I was planning on wearing. They aren't scuffed, hopefully thatll be ok
So I should ask
>What sorts of projects do you have interns work on
Do I need to run over my resume or just say
>Im user, im a civil engineering student, and I was curious as to what sort of stuff your interns work on

also how long should I be there?
Should I only ask 2 questions, should I ask more?
Do I need to ask them if they have any questions about my resume?

walk up to the boss man, give him a firm stare at his dick, shake his hand with a tight grip, with a wide grin say: I demand a job.

That's how you get hired.

thanks dad

Don't forget to stare the first coworker you meet in the eyes and try to intimidate him, it's a jungle kid, only the cut throat survive.

>stare the first coworker you meet in the eyes and try to intimidate him
What if the stare doesn't work? Do I ninja kick him?

Ask them if they hire niggers

You fuck his ass up in an anger-cry kind of fight to win the Boss man's respect. He'll say "you got heart kid, you're hired" and everyone will clap and celebrate. It's how I got my first job at the gas station. Without that job I wouldn't have learned how to work a cashier and I would never have been able to retire.

you should wear a suit if its a professional career fair, not khakis. I went to one for a local university and everyone was in suits or fancy dress

They're all going to tell you to apply online. The dirty secret is that there are no jobs in engineering.

Well I don't have a suit. If the khakis don't do it I give up

>The dirty secret is that there are no jobs in engineering.
If this winds up being true, where do I commit sepukku to free myself of the loans?