Not gonna lie...

Not gonna lie, all these chainlink shilling has convinced me that there is something to this project and that I should become a part of it before it's too late.

For those sceptics like me who think this is another high quality Chainlink shill/bot thread: No, I'm a no a shill and nether do I own, noor do I have any accoyciations with Chainlink, yet.

Attached: server_icon.jpg (1066x800, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/empact
linkedin.com/in/benwoosley/
github.com/whatsadebugger/paypal-adapter
pivotaltracker.com/story/show/164028351
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dude haven't you seen how it reacted to the pump today? nobody wants that trash and its bled all day. just look at how obvious it get pumped and dumped. all these hopeful linkies buy in and get sold on all day and every week pump in more money from their wagekek job. they're literally being robbed blind because of how deluded they all have become from all the shilling. do not buy

Chainlink is actually extremely centralized! Look at the devs funds 2/3 are owned by the ceo! and to top it all off they are going to run their own node and it will be the only one that is used as they have the majority of the link token

Damn op u sound dumb but at least you found link. Not a lot of people understand its the three peg in the triangle of btc eth and now link. i suggest reading the "chailink missing piece god protocol" article, just google it, it really breaks it down

link is shit

Link only big on here cuz of Assblaster who was biggest larper

Assblaster was here because of us, not the other way round

I bought $100 worth of bitcoin. What do now?

do the needful and buy turtle coin

>chailink missing piece god protocol
trade it for Link on Binance, I guess.

I don't know a lot of those words

how new are you?

save your money
pajeets are just trying to scam you

I bought $100 worth of bitcoin, yesterday

Poo in loos?

Unironically put it all into chainlink

Every time I could have bought link and didn't was a huge mistake. you will make money

aren't there several projects trying to solve the oracles problem, what makes Chainlink so special?

I'll buy a few. Gonna blow the rest on bitdice

I’ve noticed a lot of new posters in the last 48hr asking about Chainlink and just wanted to warn you. Chainlink is shilled HEAVILY here and it’s very hard to understand so this background is crucial to ensure you stay safe.

Basically, a bunch of 4channers tried to force it as /ourcoin/. During the presale ico phase of chainlink there was a minimum requirement of 300eth to enter the presale. It continued to get shilled and pumped up and hyped for the SIBOS event that link attended but the whole event turned out to be a flop. Chainlink had a presentation in a room of like 18 people, literally no news or partnership came from the event and the coin dumped back to below ico prices and created 1000's of bagholder anons.

Now during this alt bull run lots of anons took advantage of this and started shilling this coin to all the new money and newfags that joined in december and don't know this story.

The coin is HEAVILY manipulated and the supply is dried up from huge whales who accumulated below ICO price to create a artificially lower supply (a lot like REQ) and these people have so much room to dump on all of you.

In regards to actual project that chainlink aiming to achieve? It's nothing more than a basic json parser for smart contracts, would take like a day to add to ethereum by itself.. literally making links whole concept pointless and definitely no need for a token. Would take a lot longer to get it working with bitcoin but the bitcoin core devs would be able to work out the solution a lot quicker than chainlink will, think that's something worth noting that literally nothing is completed and you're literally just buying a whitepaper, they have only 2 developers and they don't communicate at all with no proven background on either, in fact sergey was involved in a project before chainlink called NxT that he since been abandoned until it was took over by a new developer team.

dude wtf- im trying to unload my bags. what is it with you fucking white knights. dont you have a life gtfo

tldr gonna buy more whatever was shilled

fucking ridiculous. All these PAID chainlink shills. How much are you getting paid to shill this shit constantly every single day? Fuck off, no one with a brain is buying this shit.

MFW I fail for the Chainlink shilling and now shill Chainlink myself hoping it will go up....to be fair, Chainlink is needed and could serve a vital role....but as said, ETH could just easily implement it as part of Ethererum in general....whatevs

Chainlink is the only oracle that figured out how to put a Big Mac on the blockchain. Other oracles before them tried and failed. While they managed to get the patty right, what they failed to realize is that technically were all made of cheese. That’s where chainlink comes in

thx, I've decided to not invest in cha*nlink after all

See ya back on r/cryptocurrency, buddy! It’s been great, really

Try harder discord fags, you're trying to sweep the bottom but you'll miss it.

>Kek at shitty FUD though, not obvious at all

New guy on the team: Ben woosley
twitter.com/empact
linkedin.com/in/benwoosley/

This.
This. There were like 10 guys on Jow Forums in 2017 that tried to force Link as /ourcoin/ during the presale ico phase of chainlink but there was a minimum requirement of 300eth to enter the presale. These poor Anons couldn’t get enough money so they convinced a bunch of other readers on /biz to pool up together and shared presale links to fill them with their eth. They opened up telegram and discord chats where they shared ideas for spamming /biz about Link to get it to moon but nobody ever feel for the bullshit initially. They continued to get Link shilled and pumped up and hyped for the sibios event that link was attended, whole event turned out to be a flop. chainlink had a presentation in a room of like 20 chairs next to the public toilets that were out of order that day due to a sewage backup and it was blocked off with yellow tape and cones, literally no news or partnership came from the event and the coin dumped back to below ico prices and created 1000's of Jow Forums bagholder anons. -- it's nothing more than a basic json parser for smart contracts, would take like a day to add to ethereum by itself. Even Vitalik told everyone he does not understand why this would be worth 32 million and he created Ethereum and therefore knows more than anyone when it comes to smart contracts. literally making links whole concept pointless and definitely no need for a token. they have only 2 developers and a scam business pitchman from South Carolina and they don't communicate at all with no proven background on either, in fact sergey was involved in a project before chainlink called NxT that he since been abandoned until it was took over by a new developer team. He even is rumored to be a “stress eater” that got kicked out of McDonalds in 2017 after a meeting with Swift where it was rumored they lost the “partnership” they advertise still on their website --- just what I heard from an insider, believe what you want.

Attached: Old News.jpg (250x243, 9K)

understanding BTC, ETH and LINK is understanding where the crypto space is leading to. Its not just about a cryptocurrency anymore. Its much bigger then that. its about smartcontracts and the automated contract economy. LINK, ETH and BTC all play and integral part. But most importantly, LINK makes it all happen. Without LINK all smartcontract platforms go to zero.

Think about it. already 100s of billions of dollars poured into smartcontract platforms and no one is using them now. Why? Because these smartcontracts can't connect with real world data. LINK makes this possible. Once LINK mainnet goes live usage kicks in and everything moves forward.

Buy LINK my fren. its happening

github.com/whatsadebugger/paypal-adapter

paypal adapter to the LINK nodes.

Everything is setup for the network to gain traction right out of the gate.

>Ben woosley
on what team?

Is LINK and ETH the god tier portfolio?

Bitcoin SV in honestly impressive but might only exist for a niche group. Hard to say how much use a decentralized internet really is right now for file sharing. LINK HOLO and bitcoin SV only projects that interest me in this space.

chainlink

I'm actually more qualified to talk about this than most anons.I'm employed with a cyber-techno machinations company, I do a lot of security analyst programming type work. Open source, decentralized, APIs, partnerships, you name it. We'd be one of the first companies in line for something like Chainlink, if the decentralized smart contract space had more value over traditional data exchanges. There's a catch though, an underlying flaw more deeply embedded in the bedrock of LINK than the very code itself. The flaw is with the concept, and it's this: Companies won't actually go through the hassle of trusting their data API's through crypto.

Now I can already hear your keyboards going frantic, but hear me out. Jow Forums hates banks, and traditional data providers. But actual companies, businesses, and investors do not. There's an old saying you might have heard of: "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!". The idea that any of our bosses would give us the go ahead if we approached them to put our companies valuable data in a smart contract on a cryptocurrency called Chainlink, that they've never heard of, we'd be laughed out at best and fired on the spot at worst. We already have API data buyers and providers we trust.

'But Chainlink is trustless!' I hear you cry, but is that really a good thing? Just listen to the sound of it. Businesses don't want to spend millions of dollars on something that is trustLESS, they want something trustFUL. 'But the reputation system!', doesn't that defeat the whole point of your coin? If companies only trust nodes with high reputation, what's the difference between trusting banks and data providers that already have reputation, but in real life not on a computer screen.

The fact is, LINK is going to share the same fate as ETH will. A lot of 'real world application' hype, with a lot of 'crypto world application' reality. Only, this billion supply coin isn't going to come close to the $1k that Etherum hit. Happy gambling though anons.

Attached: 1550271917960.png (900x1039, 418K)

Chainlink's presence on Jow Forums is of a whole different quality than every other project. Usually, other projects' shills resort to thotposting for attention, or the shittiest forced catchphrases like "Sell me this Ven". Whereas Linkposting is so dynamic and prolific.

Attached: 1544231942746.png (720x774, 152K)

based

Whoever created this pasta unironically threw me off the scent of Link for a solid 2 years

Fortunately the price dumped and now I can get in for peanuts. Get absolutely rekt faggot hodlers

Where or how do you see the association between Woosley and chain link?

pivatol tracker
pivotaltracker.com/story/show/164028351

just invest for the memes and for the lulz op. thats what i do

imagine being this new

Attached: 1548271250387.jpg (491x415, 38K)

umm its 40 cents right now you retard. i was part of the pool, we all got in for .13 cents.

im literally still 4x right now and have been taking profits all the way down,

t. 250k link dolphin

t150,

>2 years
>first mention on Jow Forums was ~20 months ago.
lad, wew

this.

LINK is the prime example about how ineffective Jow Forums is as a marketing tool

Attached: F97A4162-228A-46E0-9117-1D5357E4596E.jpg (600x526, 59K)

Oh pajeet. Pajeets gonna pajeet. Chainlink is a tinderbox that just needs a match. Bulls are exhausted on current news and no one is selling. Wait until an announcement drops..

Sauce?

its like 500 bucks for insurance. not to mention link is defying the bear market so even if it doesnt moon, you can still get around 500 bucks back.

Link was here before assblaster

The kikes are on Jow Forums and have been shilling chsinlink and meming it on here for the purpose of scamming the alt right and nazis that inhabit this board. Don't buy unless you want the kikes to win.

Attached: 1550053969995.gif (511x512, 105K)

Yes

I bought some links once as well

so about 2 years? kill yourself

Chainlink is an amazing project, but you really don't have much time to dedicate to proper research to understand why this project has stuck around the hivemind of Jow Forums the way it has.

Whats stopping eth from just by passing chainlink and adding on their own program to eth at a later date? Link isn't needed exactly per se. Not to mention its been a very big nothing burger thus far from what I've seen.

Made so much money shilling this shitcoin here. Its the easiest pump n dump coin in crypto.

Or you have a nothing burger between your ears.