This is the one bobos, put all the resitance, we can not fail in this point. Market sell everything!

This is the one bobos, put all the resitance, we can not fail in this point. Market sell everything!

Attached: 989012831.jpg (207x244, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k2a30--j37Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I..was..liquidated...last...night
7btc...
Im gonna neck myself soon

Market sell if you want to make it.

Bobo... this is the end. See you in 2022.

I said i was fucking liquidated retard. I have nothing left. I cant believe i listened to you retards
FUCK YOUR 2K BTC

It's funny because I unironically made thread after thread about reasons why you should not bet on a bart. And yet people did... why?

kek

Sorry mate I used all my sell pressure at $3650. Glad I didn't short.

HEEEEEYYYYY
YAAAAAHHHHH

Attached: good night bobo.jpg (785x757, 46K)

RED ALERT, RED ALERT, MARKET SELL MARKET SELL , MARKET SELL.

FUCK FUCK FUCK

Gonna wait until 4100. Then short EVERYTHING

*BING**BING*BING*BING* WE'RE GETTING LIT THE FUCK UP OVER HERE. CALLING ALL BIG BOBO WHALES NUKE IT NUKE THE PRICE NOWWWWWWWW

I really sold at the bottom again like a dumbass. I hope this is the nastiest bart you will ever see in your lifetime

GOOD GOOD, WE ARE HOLDING GOOD FELLOW BOBOS, WE NEED TO DUMP THE SHIT OUT OF THIS MINI-RALLY, WHEN THE FOMOers KNOW THAT THEY FAILED THEY WILL JOIN US. MARKET SELL.

I REPEAT, MARKET SELL.

unbelievable you think 7btc fucking matters...

youtube.com/watch?v=k2a30--j37Q

MARKET SELL, MARKET SELL, MARKET SELL, MARKET SELL, MARKET SELL, MARKET SELL.

The absolute state of Bobos, kek!

THIS IS OUR LAST LINE OF SUPPORT, I REPEAT, THIS IS OUR LAST LINE OF RESISTANCE. MARKET SELL, MARKET SELL, MARKET SELL.

YES YES, WE ARE GOING DOWN, CMON BOBOS, WE CAN MAKE IT.

Attached: 98901234.png (1541x95, 12K)

This one's weird, there's not a lot of volume on individual green candles but there's sure as shit a lot of them.

WE ARE WINNING BOBOS, CMON, WE CAN DO IT. I REPEAT, MARKET SELL, MARKET SELL.

IF BITCOIN GOES BELOW 3910 WE WON, IF IT GOES ABOVE 3960 WE LOST, CMON GUYS, THIS IS THE ONE.

WE ARE WINNIG BUT WE CAN NOT REST, GUYS, MARKET SELL IF YOU WANT TO MAKE IT.

WE HAVE TO WIN TO HONOR OUR FELLOW RIPPED BOBO LETS DO THISS

This is the beginning of the end for bears,

Guys this is what happens when you believe memes are real and that anyone on this fucking board cares about you or your shitty digital money.

SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOT, MY MEME CALLS ARE UNIRONICALLY BRINGING THE PRICE DOWN

This board is about digital money tho

>He lets it all ride on Black
>He blames other people for his stupidity

I'm sorry to say you deserved to loose you gambler. You have no right to that BTC if that's how you treat it.

Are we just inventing our own words now? The fuck is a Bobo? Jow Forums lingo is the most retarded ever

Its a meme born in the summer of the 2017 bear market. His name was chosen in a trips gets to name him thread.

That's amazing. Bobo is a really fitting name and I love it. When red dildos are coming I even call my teddy bear Bobo and scream at him.

All in tether

Attached: 1549808018379.png (403x325, 218K)

oh my god the delusion.

D-did...did we win?

Imagine being another permabear salty butthurt nocoiner forever

Attached: NocoinersOnSuicideWatchXmasEdition.png (1652x3056, 1.76M)

When bitcoin makes a higher high I will buy, for now it hasnt and I will keep shorting and selling until it does. I will not miss gains, I'm not a retard and I never will, get lost kid.

>brainlet who doesn't understand how margin trading works and thinks being liquidated means you lost everything

Is this literally your first time on Jow Forums?

>THIS FUCKING RETARD
LMAO

THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER BULL RUN.

Attached: 1530154662662.jpg (926x809, 155K)

Very autistic but also cute.
Carry on, citizen