I think Sky coin is one of the best projects in crypto bit has one of the worst communities and worst pr in crypto I...

I think Sky coin is one of the best projects in crypto bit has one of the worst communities and worst pr in crypto I have ever seen.
I got kicked again from Sky coin. They are such a weird bunch of boomers there. They actually think John Mcafee is helpful to their pr. They are like a fucking cult of fucking retards. I have bought a ton of Sky coin rcently and am now heavily invested so I want them to succeed but their community are dipshits creating nothing but boomer hatred. I know who is to blame for creating this culture. Sudo the fucking dumb boomer. He created an echo chamber of fucking boomers. The guy is clearly a retard who is new to crypto. Only worse community manager I have ever seen is Ccreveolution on xtrabytes. Literally a one man band and making a project look like fucking idiots that no one wants to invest in.

The guy I think will kill Sky coin. Why dont they get that a project based on public perception is fucked up by making everyone hate u. Imagine btc was controlled by Sudo. Everyone would think sky is a piece of scammy shit.

He cleary doesn't understand the open source nature of crypto Sky is involved in.

Well Sudo and Ccrevolution. Well fucking done on the pr you fucking stupid monkey headed dipfuck. Geez....

Attached: download (8).jpg (200x200, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/blockonomi.com/binance-list-of-crypto-projects/amp/
youtube.com/watch?v=Z8XRoaCYuic&t=5s
github.com/skycoin/skycoin/blob/develop/src/visor/blockchain.go
github.com/skycoin/skycoin/blob/develop/src/visor/visor.go
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Great blog OP thanks for keeping us up to date

Attached: C96AAB9C-812E-4EEA-82E7-7605DF783FFF.png (644x652, 680K)

Skycoin is unironically the most legitimate and most important project in the entire crypto market. Loads of custom hardware plus multiple working software products and MCAfee is gonna shill it on national Tv for the next two years. Even if you hate Sudo you should at least hold 1000 Sky as suicide insurance.

if sudo put a bullet in his head, skycoin would pump guaranteed

Attached: FUCKSYNTHFUCKSUDOFUCKJANNIES.png (1016x757, 1.16M)

Skycoin gets crazy stupid fud also. It's hilarious.

derp

google.com/amp/s/blockonomi.com/binance-list-of-crypto-projects/amp/

>this guy gets it..

Sadly its no more complicated than that.

Attached: 20190219_102607.jpg (960x1280, 466K)

www.skyfud.com

>his cult has a manual about how to resist deprogramming
Audible kek

I actually assumed Sudo cause he had such a big role that he was some kind of guy who was in crypto for years.

In recent interview he said he was an event planner. ie a fucking normie noob who sets up fucking tables and billboards in fucking conferences. Plus he was heavily invested in icos. Literally a fucking idiot who is no more understanding of crypto than your dad.

I don't get it. Why sabotage your own community with this assclown? He is protecting his incompetance with tough censorship of opposing opinions. Which creates an echo chamber of retards. Its fucking cringy as fuck with memes about Sudo. Kek.

Fren. Sudo is a good community manager. Maybe the best. The reason the community sucks, is because skycoin is a fucking bitconnect tier scam and only the biggest retards would ever consider buying it, never mind participating in their cringy tg.

Hi Sudo!

That isn't how sudo writes. Anyway I don't expect you to believe me, it's difficult to accept a fact if the implication of that fact is that you yourself are a massive retard.

>sudo confirmed. Even fuds Skycoin to defend the boomer manager. Ffs the programming is real.

I bought a bag of this a couple weeks ago. Not because I believe in the project--it is definitely a scam, but because I believe in the marketing and pumping power of this mind bogglingly retarded and belligerent boomer cult that has started to surround it.

The demographic Brandon is targeting with this scam is flush with boomer bux, low on modern tech knowledge, and high on paranoia. It's clever.

You dipshits are going to make me some gains, so by all means please descend further into madness. I want your retard strength.

Ffs. What makes u think its a scam after they made fucking hardware wallets...could anyone be as fucking stupid as you?

Sudo would never call skycoin a scam so bluntly, not even on biz.
Idk what the fuck they're doing still pretending to work on this shit. Maybe hoping for another bullrun soon? My guess is synth scammed some Chinese gov officials and doesn't want to end up like jihan.

Lol Sudo is out of skycoin apparently, how did you even get banned? Must have overplayed your concern-troll hand too quickly.

Brandon(he is such a faggot that he does not get a cool alias like "synth", his name is brandon), knows he can milk boomers until they die. This is a long con. This is the Star Citizen of crypto. Same audience, same methods.

I expect them to launch an ico with skycoins soon for a bunch of worthless etc 20 tokens, and double dump what they collect back onto their own customers like Justin Scum.

RIP Kitty Cash

>Lol Sudo is out of skycoin apparently
Since when? What happened there?
>This is the Star Citizen of crypto
loooool. Skycoin isn't professional enough for that. More like the No Man Sky of crypto.

Even if he was then its recent. And its not just about Sudo vut the community he fostered by kicking aggrssively anyone who didn't conform to his boomer mindset. I saw how Ccrev did it with Xtrabytes till the point the gene pool created act like a jim jones cult.

Total fight club senario...

>the entire crypto market is me, cater to me

Was the sum of your argument, lol. Quit being a fag and quit flooding chat you won't get kicked so easily.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z8XRoaCYuic&t=5s

Attached: photo5071463255762905128.jpg (960x1280, 111K)

>gets so much FUD it needs a seperate website on how to defend
Yeah, definitely not a scam.

Every other project in this space is absolutely terrified of projects with actual tech.

This bear market is marketing drones vs tech nerds.

Sudo is an absolute self important faggot edgelord. Anyone who has seen Skycoin’s telegram channel can tell you. The guy literally just talks about himself, and desperately tries to come off as some sort of “Skycoin Troll”. Like what fucking project needs a troll moderator. Fucking KYS. Dude has single done irreparable damage to the project’s PR. Apparently he was fired recently which if true, is a massive positive for the project overall.

amateur project ran by a coke addict
no consensus mechanism yet, despite being 5+ years in the making
and I hold skycoin

hello "sudo", please stop shitting up this board. go back to skycoin blockchain where "synth" has to manually confirm transactions because it's masternodes

If the Skycoin Telegram chat is any indication of what a decentralized internet looks like under skycoin then I suggest running away as fast as you can.

Every poster in this thread is sudo going by all these neets posts. Hes making a steak right now probably not even concerned. Check the fags twitter.

That’s not sudo. That’s daken

Skycoin needs to deliver for people to take them seriously again. Its that simple. Put up or shut up

>Synth gathered his self-fud council to keep sudo in check for his name calling
>Sudo flips out cause that's just dumb. That's like putting the chief police officer on trial by everyone who is in jail
>Synth argues this is to be objective and to force sudo to stop saying fag to everyone that croses his way
>Some kind of shitty lockdown happened n the price chat sudo was the creator of, my guess is he deleted his telegram
>Throwing off all objectivity, the same fudsters skycoin faces everyday bacarat, richall, zuck, etc start bashing sudo and steve and synth himself WHO WOULD'VE GUESSED

Now what have we learned?
1. Sudo despite his experience gets baited on a daily basis by fudsters and retards. So it's obvious he needs a break.
2. Synth despite his own best interests continually hangs out with thw wrong crowd. If you're reading this synth open your eyes, those fudsters are not your friends.

I genuinely hope they solve this problems internally we don't need the same fudsters getting in the way of the project every single day

If all u see is fud then probably u are triggering it. My experience is the best response IF its genuine fud is to politely answer questions till they give up. Feeding trolls is the most dumbest thing i see un crypto.

And I guarantee 90% of susposed fud is just people asking tought questions. Literally that is you only real job as a mod to answer thise questions. Ive been banned about 5 times from Skycoin for asking genuine questions.

>definitely not a scam
Exactly. The more fud a project gets, the more legitimate it is.

Nobody bothers fudding complete shitcoins, because there's nothing to gain by fudding them - they don't threaten anybody.

Skycoin and XRP are probably the most heavily fudded projects in the entire crypto market, so much so that they both have dedicated anti-fud sites set up to debunk the relentless fud.

The reason why SKY and XRP attract so much fud is because they are both such a major threat to other projects.

Attached: Skycoin-Large-Grid-Black-LoRes.jpg (1280x895, 410K)

Holochain will end up like this shitcoin

Sudo is objectively a fucking retard.
The fact that synth chose that person for the role of community manager shows his absolute lack of good judgment. Wouldn't trust that guy with my money.

>amateur project ran by a coke addict

Please post your evidence of coke addiction.

>no consensus mechanism yet

Consensus is currently secured by a masternode system, which is a very reliable solution used by numerous crypto projects. As with all masternode-based crypto platforms, the masternode writes blocks into an immutable ledger which is synchronized with all nodes in the network.

Every Skycoin wallet contains a complete copy of the blockchain. Anyone with a wallet can send a transaction which creates a block that is written into the immutable ledger by the masternode and then synchronized with the thousands of other nodes in the network, creating a distributed consensus as to the state of the blockchain.

Since only the masternode writes blocks, Byzantine Fault Tolerance is not an issue and a traditional consensus algorithm or protocol (such as Proof of Work or Proof of Stake) is not currently required in order to secure this consensus.

Below is the code for Skycoin's blockchain and visor, demonstrating UTXO block verification across the distributed ledger. It shows that the blockchain is distributed throughout nodes that connect to each other in a peer-to-peer fashion.

github.com/skycoin/skycoin/blob/develop/src/visor/blockchain.go
github.com/skycoin/skycoin/blob/develop/src/visor/visor.go

A blockchain is an immutable data structure, and when the blockchains on each node are synchronized, a consensus exists regarding the state of the blockchain. Being an immutable data structure, it is not possible for even a centralized validator node to alter the transaction history without it being very obvious what has occurred.

Even if Obelisk was never released, Skycoin could continue to run quite successfully on this masternode system forever, without negatively impacting Skywire or CX or Skycoin Fiber or any other part of the Skycoin ecosystem. Other major crypto platforms use similar central controllers (for example IOTA).

Attached: Skywire-Meshnet.jpg (3184x1786, 1009K)

Thanks for that quick rundown. I gotta say I see a few bagholders in this thread, and I really do feel for you. Hope you get that bullrun exit pump before synth gets gulag'd.

Holy shit stop with the nonsense pasta for 10 minutes.

Which part do you disagree with (if any?). Please articulate your objections clearly.

Attached: Skycoin-Snow.jpg (2048x1152, 284K)

People on Jow Forums dont articulate thoughts or objections. You're in the wrong place guy.

this is the type of retarded boomer faggot that is going to make me rich

I will be able to dump skycones on them forever

Does Synth live with Big Vern in China?

Which part of the post do you disagree with (if any?)

Eat a fucking turd

You sound angry. I assume this is because you regard Skycoin as a threat to whatever token or fork you're currently invested in.

If you think you can better articulate your actual concerns with the Skycoin project, then please feel free to do so.

Cheers.

Attached: Skycoin-NPCs.jpg (2776x1694, 941K)

Thanks everyone, just unironically added to my stack

Attached: AA31EB4C-D774-486B-A55C-FD03EBC145BD.jpg (328x154, 11K)

When are we getting some decent news?

t.me/SkyfleetNews
Here is the news channel

buy some more, dumbfuck boomer cultists
lets get that chart moving and some buttcoin back into sky
chop chop

Holochain can't even release their dapp box, let alone build antennas and uncensorable infrastructure..

Many tokens and forks have no working product. They’re not used for anything other than trading with each other on exchanges. On the other hand, genuine blockchain projects have working products that you can actually see, use, and in rare cases, touch.

This is where Skycoin truly stands out from the crowd, with a vast multitude of working products, both hardware and software-based. Skycoin is one of only a small handful of crypto projects that design, manufacture and deploy their own range of hardware. Some of Skycoin’s working products are listed below.

1. Skycoin—a lightning fast currency, with free transactions, and privacy/anonymity via the CoinJoin protocol

2. Software wallets—elegantly designed desktop/mobile wallets for Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS and Android

3. Hardware wallets—highly secure, and available at a fraction of the price of competing Trezor/Ledger/KeepKey models

4. Skyminers—can be purchased from Skycoin or built DIY, with almost 10,000 nodes already deployed globally

5. Coin Hours—earned by holding Skycoin in a wallet, and used to purchase services on the Skycoin ecosystem

6. Skycoin CX—a comprehensive programming language for creating games, apps and smart contracts

7. Skycoin Fiber—a platform for launching ICOs whereby each project is given its own dedicated blockchain

8. Skywire—a global decentralized peer-to-peer mesh network of interconnected Skyminer hardware nodes

9. Antennas—due for release in Q1 2019, enabling Skywire nodes to connect wirelessly and bypass ISPs

10. Online stores—making it easy for users to purchase Skycoin hardware and Skycoin-branded merchandise

11. KittyCash—a blockchain collectibles game that improves upon Ethereum’s infamous CryptoKitties game

Attached: Skywire-Global-Nodes.jpg (3130x748, 322K)

>tricking boomers into setting up a wireless lan because you told them they would be rewarded for doing it
devilish!

Your reply has no relevance to my post.

Attached: Skywallet-Keyring.png (1178x1093, 1.03M)