Last time I said BTT would pump 50% in the next 72 hours but it did 40% in 24 hours and the thread got into bump limit

Last time I said BTT would pump 50% in the next 72 hours but it did 40% in 24 hours and the thread got into bump limit.

This time I'm not so sure about what will happen but the bottom has been tested once again and I'm just here to inform that there is about 30% chance of a 2x. If you're not willing to take the chances you can just sell around 30. Any case you'll make some profit.

Attached: BitTorrent-Token-Declares-Liftoff-as-BTT-Token-Passes-Its-ICO-Price-By-5x-Already-696x449.jpg (696x449, 43K)

What is this assumption based on? It is clear by the buy/sell walls that are up, the bots control this shit at the word of the great Justin Pumptron.

I don't see why this would go to 30+ until mid march when they will announce and undoubtedly underwhelming 'thing' of some beta description.

Attached: areyoufuckingblind.jpg (1400x934, 76K)

Well, so much for trying to make a dialogue. Back to the Jow Forums basics.

>Chink scam
>Round eyes outplayed by gooks again
>Imagine trying to monetise pirated content

... sigh.

Why was the Feb 14 announcement a lie?

you can just sell at the top and accumulate more of a coin you actually believe in!

It is idiotic to think that crypto markets are as simple as you think. Things don't only move because of news and if markets were as predictable as you say everyone would be rich. For example everyone said before the last pump that it will not pump because of the airdrop, but it did. This time once again it will happen just because fuck you that's why. Let's hope Justin realizes the buy pressure and tweets something about Facebook and google buying BTT so I can scalp normies big time.

JUSTin will do no such thing

Imagine a life where you have never had money, never felt the urge to DYOR, never felt that magnetic admiration to someone who was good at making money, and wanted to imitate and ultimately make it like him. Just nothing. Literally all you do in life is exist. Occupy space, pass the time, and lose money. You're an Indian.

You're bored, as usual, in telegram chatting about your fucking shitcoin bags and not even feeling any kind of happiness from it, just soothing your constant need to be poor and stupid and petty. Every single thing you've done in the past year was mundane, disgusting, and boring. You spent the last six hours watching youtube videos about cryptoniggers who lost their ass buying shitcoins or some stupid bullshit that you don't really understand since you can barely comprehend english. You're just sitting there, gestating, fermenting, with a pain in your gut that guarantees you'll have to run out and take a shit in the street very soon.

And then you see it. White men, over in some corner of the internet, making money. You've never seen this before. What are they even doing? Instead of bagholding and complaining to the "developers" of a scam shitcoin, they are imbuing their conscious energy into making memes and discussing the qualities of legitimate projects. All the bitterness and stupidity you feel nonstop seems to be absent, as they congratulate each other for being victorious, and happily learn from someone who bought high and sold low. These creatures are truly content to be alive. They have found gains.

And your gaze turns back on itself, on your self, and you realise you've never had that. You can never have it. You're just a stupid fucking Indian with shitcoin bags on some obscure low volume exchange.

So you get up, you walk over there, and you shill your shitcoin to them. Just shitpost and beg all over their whole fucking image board. The .2% bump your tiny bags get will be worth destroying it. Because you're an Indian.

Attached: Screenshot_20190219-035156.jpg (936x442, 132K)

Pretty good.
Saved.

I bagheld the last pump and road this piece of shit all the way back down to 24 where I bought it at.

I even sold at 24 to try and ride an OGN pump and ended up losing 10% of my stack on that.

Just fucking kill me.

buy low sell lower

You know when they say buy high sell low they're trolling right? You're supposed to do the exact opposite.

It's fucking mooning boys. OP saved us all.

OP please give me a 2x I'm desperate.

why do you always make this thread after it pumps like 10%, why dont u make it before?

He just sees a pump and goes for it, no inside info or anything

I made this thread when BTT was 24 sats. Your loss for only seeing it now. I doubt the pump is over though, I feel like it's only starting. Bithump listing today and there's been crazy 50% pumps in the market these past days. If koreans get into FOMO we might have a real good time.

Motherfuckers it's pumping

I've been holding for like two weeks now. This shit gets dumped hard every time it looks like it's about to break out. I want to cut my bags but there isn't anything more promising to hold at the moment.

Anyone got a target in mind? Are you guys planning on holding for a while?

>asking about a "target"
how to instantly spot a complete idiot

I'm gettin' utlimate buttfuck vibes... Red dildo soon!

I literally set the .786 fib as target for last pump and sold the top. Get rekt fag.

i fuckin bought the top again!!!

Fuking indians, i want my BTC back

Smelly fuckin curry red dot mufuckas scammed me again

>how to instantly spot a complete idiot
I'm an idiot because I don't know how to do TA on a Chinese PnD coin? Fuck off virgin

ffs bizlets

here pic related i feel sorry for you

Attached: memline.jpg (1625x596, 114K)

It's up again

so is it finally going to pump this time

when do i sell i need 2X please give me a 2x

sir, sir

imagine buying this shit

Attached: btt.jpg (1751x695, 152K)

are you really this TA retarded? i posted the chart, enough spoon feeding jeets for one day

WHAT DID IT MEAN THOUGH I'M RETARDED

WHAT DO YOU MEAN

I'VE LOST SO MUCH MONEY I JUST WANT TO GET EVEN PLEASE

the weekly chart shows bull exhaustion. apart from the dojis, you have the price trailing higher with lower volume. it's not a good sign. i have no doubt this will pump to 100+sats this year, but I would only buy it between 5-10sats

thats just me though homie. i'm sitting comfy in HOT. btt might just break out and run

Do you think we're gonna breakout to the upside? It's looking pretty bullish

it means that if this 2x's ill call mcafee myself and eat his dick

lol, thanks for buying my bags again, biz

The USD chart looks good though?

it will touch 24 again, thats when you get in

>strong 5th wave with lots of volume
>gets stopped at trend resistance
>h&s on the 5m

>bullish

its got good volume today, but i honestly wouldn't risk it with this one. is there any event coming up which might be used as an excuse to pump it?

Koreans don't care about your TA

BTT is going to the moon and its going to make me a lot of rupees

It's putting in higher highs on daily USD pair so I don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Are you referring to the BTC pair?

There's a lot of resistance here but if we can break above 27 sats, we should be good till at least 30 right?

>higher highs on daily USD pair

lolwut by all means buy in now, or keep holding your bags im comfy 2xd with this baby since it got listed

If it goes to 30 again, I will literally shove rupees up my ass